Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2018, 10:35:10 AM »

anybody remember hurricane season? when we lost power it was still warm out. freeze your asses off northerners.
Sheesh. I also remember when you used to be a nice guy.
I have a theory about people who either go to work from home full time, or retire (ie stop spending consistent time around a larger number of people). Remind me to tell you about it the next time I see you at CF.  :D
Hmmm.....

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2018, 10:35:22 AM »

Morning boys, worked from home today to avoid a bad afternoon travel. #BombCyclone
Good morning, Scott. No bike ride today?
That ride would put some hair on your ass!
You'd need that hair today to keep your ass warm.

« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2018, 10:35:51 AM »

anybody remember hurricane season? when we lost power it was still warm out. freeze your asses off northerners.
Sheesh. I also remember when you used to be a nice guy.
I have a theory about people who either go to work from home full time, or retire (ie stop spending consistent time around a larger number of people). Remind me to tell you about it the next time I see you at CF.  :D
Hmmm.....
You're on the edge of your seat like the rest of us?

« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2018, 10:36:30 AM »

Morning PopsicleToes.  Low 21 deg here this morning.  I think we're done with the wifey weather for the near future.
We're full tilt wifey!
Wonder if CarolinaDave is out shoveling today....

« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2018, 10:44:34 AM »

Morning boys, worked from home today to avoid a bad afternoon travel. #BombCyclone
Good morning, Scott. No bike ride today?
Not today but I actually rode it yesterday morning

« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2018, 10:48:48 AM »

anybody remember hurricane season? when we lost power it was still warm out. freeze your asses off northerners.
Sheesh. I also remember when you used to be a nice guy.
I have a theory about people who either go to work from home full time, or retire (ie stop spending consistent time around a larger number of people). Remind me to tell you about it the next time I see you at CF.  :D
Hmmm.....
You're on the edge of your seat like the rest of us?

I'm not at all on the edge of my seat. I have the same reclusive theory on people who stay home too much. It's a slippery slope.

« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2018, 10:53:25 AM »

anybody remember hurricane season? when we lost power it was still warm out. freeze your asses off northerners.
Sheesh. I also remember when you used to be a nice guy.
I have a theory about people who either go to work from home full time, or retire (ie stop spending consistent time around a larger number of people). Remind me to tell you about it the next time I see you at CF.  :D
Hmmm.....
You're on the edge of your seat like the rest of us?
I'm not at all on the edge of my seat. I have the same reclusive theory on people who stay home too much. It's a slippery slope.

« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2018, 11:04:01 AM »

anybody remember hurricane season? when we lost power it was still warm out. freeze your asses off northerners.
Sheesh. I also remember when you used to be a nice guy.
I have a theory about people who either go to work from home full time, or retire (ie stop spending consistent time around a larger number of people). Remind me to tell you about it the next time I see you at CF.  :D
Hmmm.....
You're on the edge of your seat like the rest of us?

I'm not at all on the edge of my seat. I have the same reclusive theory on people who stay home too much. It's a slippery slope.
Exactly.

« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2018, 11:06:42 AM »

Morning PopsicleToes.  Low 21 deg here this morning.  I think we're done with the wifey weather for the near future.
We're full tilt wifey!
Wonder if CarolinaDave is out shoveling today....
Even the wifey is never THIS fuggin' cold.

« Reply #54 on: January 04, 2018, 11:11:53 AM »

Morning PopsicleToes.  Low 21 deg here this morning.  I think we're done with the wifey weather for the near future.
We're full tilt wifey!
Wonder if CarolinaDave is out shoveling today....
Even the wifey is never THIS fuggin' cold.
You've got a good one then.

« Reply #55 on: January 04, 2018, 11:23:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2018, 11:23:55 AM »

Morning PopsicleToes.  Low 21 deg here this morning.  I think we're done with the wifey weather for the near future.
We're full tilt wifey!
Wonder if CarolinaDave is out shoveling today....
Even the wifey is never THIS fuggin' cold.
You've got a good one then.
Let's not go crazy now. :D

« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2018, 11:37:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hello Bret. Feel anything trembling this morning?

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2018, 11:39:32 AM »

My pulse rate at how the market is doing. Otherwise, no. Was there an earthquake or something out here that I missed?

« Reply #59 on: January 04, 2018, 11:41:29 AM »

My pulse rate at how the market is doing. Otherwise, no. Was there an earthquake or something out here that I missed?
That's what we read.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7