Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Where is OpenHouseDean today?

I got to go get some Christmas Lights today for the balcony rail.
Get some garland too.  Naked lights on a railing are a bit stark.
And make sure they flash and are multicolored.  Plain white lights are a bit stark.  Also racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, and homophobic.
I have already been instructed:  All traditional white lights (no LED) with green garland.
What's wrong with LED?  You against the environment and saving money?

Sounds like the mighty Clemson fan is scared to face Alabama, very understandable though!

Quote from: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2017, 11:17:52 PM
Quote from: Travellin Dave on December 02, 2017, 11:16:01 PM
Enjoying a nice scotch and a Laranja as 2017 ACC Champs!
Waiting now to see what the playoff four will be.  Most likely Georgia and Oklahoma playing in the Rose Bowl as 2 and 3.  Need to wait to see who they pick for us at #4.
I would rather it not be Alabama.

Another reminder....seems your selective memory is starting to fail you....

Semifinals      2017 Championship Game
December 31 – Peach Bowl
  1     Alabama           24
  4     Washington     7

 December 31 – Fiesta Bowl
  2     Clemson          31
  3     Ohio State   0

January 9 – National Championship
      1     Alabama   31
      2     Clemson   35

You left a few things out

Clemson is (51-97-5) against SEC Teams
Clemson is (18-42-4) against Georgia (#2)
Clemson is (4-3-0) against OK (#3)
Clemson is (4-14-0) against Alabama (#4)

January 11, 2016

2 Alabama 45
1 Clemson 40
Once again I invite you to put a box where that living in the past mouth is.

Dabo is 10-4 against the SEC including beating LSU, Alabama, Auburn
Now 5-5 vs USuck (although they still hang on to their 5 win run (and will continue to as they have nothing else)
     and 2-0 against Musschump as you like to focus on current coaches.

Oh, and 3-0 vs Ohio State including showing Woody Hayes the door.

Dabo is currently 101-29 , 40-3 in the last three years.

So..... In 30 - 40 more years Clemson and Dabo will be all caught up after 50 years of mediocrity
All caught up with what?  There's a whole lot of people wishing they were close to where we are now.

The Daves are so worked up they have forgotten how to properly post.  Sheesh!

Today is National Cookie Day.  Orange frosting optional.

The Daves are so worked up they have forgotten how to properly post.  Sheesh!
Once other Dave messed it up, any quotes from that are also screwed up.

Where is OpenHouseDean today?

I got to go get some Christmas Lights today for the balcony rail.
Get some garland too.  Naked lights on a railing are a bit stark.
And make sure they flash and are multicolored.  Plain white lights are a bit stark.  Also racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, and homophobic.
I have already been instructed:  All traditional white lights (no LED) with green garland.
What's wrong with LED?  You against the environment and saving money?
I use them exclusively in the house  but they are way to bright, downright annoying, for Christmas lights.

[...]

Well shit Sherlock, TN and FL State wish they were where Ole Miss is too.

Clear and 43 with the super moon shining bright this morning.  65 and partly cloudy for the afternoon.

Took this photo at the beach last night.  Super moon rising over one of the beach hotels.
The moon is awesome still this morning. Did you take that pic on a flip phone?  :D
No, don't know how to take a photo on a phone so used my old Kodak Btownie.
All kidding aside, you captured a nice one there. As I mentioned on yesterday's banter, the photos never seem to come close to what you actually experience.
For sure the amateur pics don't even begin to show how amazing that view was.

The hotel is painted gray but it is lit up a purplish blue at night and that gauge orange moon over it was really cool.
So you're enjoying the Clemson colors then.
GFY
ND vs LSU in Orlando.  Don't we have an LSU fan among the Daves?
I do remember a LSUfan on the ol' banter, wasn't that Chip?

[...]

Yep.  And while I hate to root against a fine BOTL who's had a rough go of it in the recent past, I will find a way.

[...]

LSU - ND have a pretty close history with only 11 games played - ND leading the series 6-0-5

Came by the boy's house to let the dogs out and Mr Al E Gator is out sunning

Where is OpenHouseDean today?

I got to go get some Christmas Lights today for the balcony rail.
Get some garland too.  Naked lights on a railing are a bit stark.
Damned if you would not make some man a good Warden!  Now, if Tony was only a man :o
GFY!

[...]

For sure. Not even sure he lurks anymore.

Chip lull?

Where is OpenHouseDean today?

I got to go get some Christmas Lights today for the balcony rail.
Get some garland too.  Naked lights on a railing are a bit stark.
And make sure they flash and are multicolored.  Plain white lights are a bit stark.  Also racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, and homophobic.
I have already been instructed:  All traditional white lights (no LED) with green garland.
What's wrong with LED?  You against the environment and saving money?
I use them exclusively in the house  but they are way to bright, downright annoying, for Christmas lights.
If you get the C-6 or C-9 type bulbs, they diffuse the light more than the regular mini-lights or button lights.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7