CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 11/18/2017  (Read 6177 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/18/2017
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2017, 10:48:55 AM »

Warden has found me some work to do and I can't say it does not need to be done today, FMTT's!

Need to get all the construction dust out of the condo befit pre they put the furniture in Monday.  The big stuff has been vacuumed already but got to get the wood floors and baseboards all cleaned off.
what, she doesn't know how to dust?
+1 HousewifeDave
She classifies this as construction work not housework, wtf am I gonna do?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2017, 10:51:13 AM »

Warden has found me some work to do and I can't say it does not need to be done today, FMTT's!

Need to get all the construction dust out of the condo befit pre they put the furniture in Monday.  The big stuff has been vacuumed already but got to get the wood floors and baseboards all cleaned off.
+1 HousewifeDave
Same as the rest of us big talkers would do... Get it done.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2017, 11:02:21 AM »

+1 HousewifeDave
Same as the rest of us big talkers would do... Get it done.
indeed. they say a happy wife makes a happy husband.

Threebean

« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2017, 11:07:34 AM »

Good morning, theologians,.  Chores the order of the day here, but the warden piled crap all over the workbench, so until she cleans that up I'll work on the easy stuff.
Morning Bean, you mean to tell me you don't even control your own workbench?  SHEESH!
F'k no. It's a flat surface in the garage, which to her says "drop your schitt here".  She "organized" it a while back, and I can't even find a hammer now.  FMTT!!!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2017, 11:20:55 AM »

grocery shopping done, paint for tomorrow's project picked up, pot of vegetable beef soup on the stove along with a pot of spaghetti sauce (or gravy for you purists), Ave Maria toro and a large cup of hot Lipton tea with honey on the deck.   Whew, about ready for a nap!  good morning all!  (and yes, 1 cup of coffee too many already)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2017, 11:32:55 AM »

+1 HousewifeDave
What we ALL do.  Say yes Dear and carry on.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2017, 11:34:32 AM »

Good morning, theologians,.  Chores the order of the day here, but the warden piled crap all over the workbench, so until she cleans that up I'll work on the easy stuff.
Morning Bean, you mean to tell me you don't even control your own workbench?  SHEESH!
F'k no. It's a flat surface in the garage, which to her says "drop your schitt here".  She "organized" it a while back, and I can't even find a hammer now.  FMTT!!!
So the crown molding delay is really her fault...

Threebean

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2017, 11:43:14 AM »

So the crown molding delay is really her fault...
Precisely! 

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2017, 11:50:50 AM »

grocery shopping done, paint for tomorrow's project picked up, pot of vegetable beef soup on the stove along with a pot of spaghetti sauce (or gravy for you purists), Ave Maria toro and a large cup of hot Lipton tea with honey on the deck.   Whew, about ready for a nap!  good morning all!  (and yes, 1 cup of coffee too many already)
a full day already Sam. good morning.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2017, 12:30:45 PM »

Fried shrimp and a Sam Adams at Greg's Cabana

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2017, 12:32:01 PM »

Dang, add a Red Head and that would sound like a Dean morning

Afternoon SS

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2017, 12:33:18 PM »

LMAO

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2017, 01:26:29 PM »

Dang, add a Red Head and that would sound like a Dean morning

Afternoon SS
dirty blonde actually, but she's at work today.  Idea is a nice home cooked spaghetti dinner, glass or 2 of red wine romantic candlite, ....
and then probably fall asleep on the couch.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2017, 01:29:16 PM »

Debating my next move.  An unprecedented 4th cigar on the deck, mulching up the leaves in the yard with the mower, or clean my car out.  No brainer actually, but had to make it look legit.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2017, 01:33:34 PM »

AB Prensato robusto lit.  the Mark Twain, Ave Maria an G-5 were all toros
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7