Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Warden has found me some work to do and I can't say it does not need to be done today, FMTT's!

Need to get all the construction dust out of the condo befit pre they put the furniture in Monday.  The big stuff has been vacuumed already but got to get the wood floors and baseboards all cleaned off.
what, she doesn't know how to dust?
+1 HousewifeDave
She classifies this as construction work not housework, wtf am I gonna do?

Warden has found me some work to do and I can't say it does not need to be done today, FMTT's!

Need to get all the construction dust out of the condo befit pre they put the furniture in Monday.  The big stuff has been vacuumed already but got to get the wood floors and baseboards all cleaned off.
what, she doesn't know how to dust?
+1 HousewifeDave
She classifies this as construction work not housework, wtf am I gonna do?
Same as the rest of us big talkers would do... Get it done.

Warden has found me some work to do and I can't say it does not need to be done today, FMTT's!

Need to get all the construction dust out of the condo befit pre they put the furniture in Monday.  The big stuff has been vacuumed already but got to get the wood floors and baseboards all cleaned off.
what, she doesn't know how to dust?
+1 HousewifeDave
She classifies this as construction work not housework, wtf am I gonna do?
Same as the rest of us big talkers would do... Get it done.
indeed. they say a happy wife makes a happy husband.

Good morning, theologians,.  Chores the order of the day here, but the warden piled crap all over the workbench, so until she cleans that up I'll work on the easy stuff.
Morning Bean, you mean to tell me you don't even control your own workbench?  SHEESH!
F'k no. It's a flat surface in the garage, which to her says "drop your schitt here".  She "organized" it a while back, and I can't even find a hammer now.  FMTT!!!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

grocery shopping done, paint for tomorrow's project picked up, pot of vegetable beef soup on the stove along with a pot of spaghetti sauce (or gravy for you purists), Ave Maria toro and a large cup of hot Lipton tea with honey on the deck.   Whew, about ready for a nap!  good morning all!  (and yes, 1 cup of coffee too many already)

Warden has found me some work to do and I can't say it does not need to be done today, FMTT's!

Need to get all the construction dust out of the condo befit pre they put the furniture in Monday.  The big stuff has been vacuumed already but got to get the wood floors and baseboards all cleaned off.
what, she doesn't know how to dust?
+1 HousewifeDave
She classifies this as construction work not housework, wtf am I gonna do?
What we ALL do.  Say yes Dear and carry on.

Good morning, theologians,.  Chores the order of the day here, but the warden piled crap all over the workbench, so until she cleans that up I'll work on the easy stuff.
Morning Bean, you mean to tell me you don't even control your own workbench?  SHEESH!
F'k no. It's a flat surface in the garage, which to her says "drop your schitt here".  She "organized" it a while back, and I can't even find a hammer now.  FMTT!!!
So the crown molding delay is really her fault...

Good morning, theologians,.  Chores the order of the day here, but the warden piled crap all over the workbench, so until she cleans that up I'll work on the easy stuff.
Morning Bean, you mean to tell me you don't even control your own workbench?  SHEESH!
F'k no. It's a flat surface in the garage, which to her says "drop your schitt here".  She "organized" it a while back, and I can't even find a hammer now.  FMTT!!!
So the crown molding delay is really her fault...
Precisely!

grocery shopping done, paint for tomorrow's project picked up, pot of vegetable beef soup on the stove along with a pot of spaghetti sauce (or gravy for you purists), Ave Maria toro and a large cup of hot Lipton tea with honey on the deck.   Whew, about ready for a nap!  good morning all!  (and yes, 1 cup of coffee too many already)
a full day already Sam. good morning.

Fried shrimp and a Sam Adams at Greg's Cabana

grocery shopping done, paint for tomorrow's project picked up, pot of vegetable beef soup on the stove along with a pot of spaghetti sauce (or gravy for you purists), Ave Maria toro and a large cup of hot Lipton tea with honey on the deck.   Whew, about ready for a nap!  good morning all!  (and yes, 1 cup of coffee too many already)
Dang, add a Red Head and that would sound like a Dean morning

Afternoon SS

Good morning, theologians,.  Chores the order of the day here, but the warden piled crap all over the workbench, so until she cleans that up I'll work on the easy stuff.
Morning Bean, you mean to tell me you don't even control your own workbench?  SHEESH!
F'k no. It's a flat surface in the garage, which to her says "drop your schitt here".  She "organized" it a while back, and I can't even find a hammer now.  FMTT!!!
LMAO
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

grocery shopping done, paint for tomorrow's project picked up, pot of vegetable beef soup on the stove along with a pot of spaghetti sauce (or gravy for you purists), Ave Maria toro and a large cup of hot Lipton tea with honey on the deck.   Whew, about ready for a nap!  good morning all!  (and yes, 1 cup of coffee too many already)
Dang, add a Red Head and that would sound like a Dean morning

Afternoon SS
dirty blonde actually, but she's at work today.  Idea is a nice home cooked spaghetti dinner, glass or 2 of red wine romantic candlite, ....
and then probably fall asleep on the couch.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Debating my next move.  An unprecedented 4th cigar on the deck, mulching up the leaves in the yard with the mower, or clean my car out.  No brainer actually, but had to make it look legit.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

AB Prensato robusto lit.  the Mark Twain, Ave Maria an G-5 were all toros
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7