Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Did the Sis really put up a Flying Pig offer along side of AB White Gold and Generic unbanded 2nds?
Dunno because I never bothered to look.

Morning Mayor T
What's on deck for today? Taking the boat out for a spin?
Too cool for boating.  Probably just take it easy and watch some football today.  Rest up for moving day Monday.
Thinking USC can upset Wofford Clemson?
Yes

I'm confused. my thumbdrive worked on my projector the other day, movies and PP. now the projector/thumbdrive doesn't show it. it's there and works on laptop. WTF.
Some versions of the operating system may not recognize it. Generally, if the thumb drive is formatted as FAT32, every PC should recognize it. Plus those drives are not reliable so you need to always carry a 2nd one. I bring a 3rd with me to school. It's a pain in the ass.

Morning Mayor T
What's on deck for today? Taking the boat out for a spin?
Too cool for boating.  Probably just take it easy and watch some football today.  Rest up for moving day Monday.
That's exciting. Last one!

Edit: Move, that is. Not football games to watch.
Not exactly, still got stuff in Austin to get here.

Did the Sis really put up a Flying Pig offer along side of AB White Gold and Generic unbanded 2nds?
Dunno because I never bothered to look.
Found that strange myself

I'm confused. my thumbdrive worked on my projector the other day, movies and PP. now the projector/thumbdrive doesn't show it. it's there and works on laptop. WTF.
Some versions of the operating system may not recognize it. Generally, if the thumb drive is formatted as FAT32, every PC should recognize it. Plus those drives are not reliable so you need to always carry a 2nd one. I bring a 3rd with me to school. It's a pain in the ass.
Must say the PMP should know what he is speaking of  :)

Morning Travellin Dave

I'm confused. my thumbdrive worked on my projector the other day, movies and PP. now the projector/thumbdrive doesn't show it. it's there and works on laptop. WTF.
If you don't have a 2nd thumb drive. I would try reformatting (right click on it and follow the menus) the one you have and put the files back on it. It may help.

good morning Tony and Dave.
How goes it, ArchivesDean? When's your big meeting?
Saint Benedict's Fellowship Hall, one of the few places with room for 300+ people and kitchen in the area.

Did the Sis really put up a Flying Pig offer along side of AB White Gold and Generic unbanded 2nds?
Dunno because I never bothered to look.
Found that strange myself
Oh they're Undercrowns. I'm not impressed.

I'm confused. my thumbdrive worked on my projector the other day, movies and PP. now the projector/thumbdrive doesn't show it. it's there and works on laptop. WTF.
Some versions of the operating system may not recognize it. Generally, if the thumb drive is formatted as FAT32, every PC should recognize it. Plus those drives are not reliable so you need to always carry a 2nd one. I bring a 3rd with me to school. It's a pain in the ass.
I did just that. I have 3. All work on laptop but not recognised on projector. They did the other day so I'm baffled.

I'm confused. my thumbdrive worked on my projector the other day, movies and PP. now the projector/thumbdrive doesn't show it. it's there and works on laptop. WTF.
Some versions of the operating system may not recognize it. Generally, if the thumb drive is formatted as FAT32, every PC should recognize it. Plus those drives are not reliable so you need to always carry a 2nd one. I bring a 3rd with me to school. It's a pain in the ass.
I did just that. I have 3. All work on laptop but not recognised on projector. They did the other day so I'm baffled.
That is strange.

Gotta Laugh at this one!

Graphic: Navy admits to being involved in obscene skydrawings spotted in Okanogan Co.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/graphic-obscene-skydrawings-spotted-in-okanogan-co/492521457

Bi-Partison Factoid:

Over the last 10 years the U.S. Senate Ethics Committee (a somewhat secret group) has conducted over 600 Investigations, They have identified violations in -0- of them. ::)

Today is Saturday, Nov. 18, the 322nd day of 2017. There are 43 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

In 1966, U.S. Roman Catholic bishops issued a Pastoral Statement on Penance and Abstinence, which did away with the rule against eating meat on Fridays outside of Lent.
My mom never bought into it. She also refused to believe Vatican II ever occurred.
And I thought I was bad refusing to acknowledge the changes to the Creed.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7