Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

washer & dryer hooked up and running. time for lunch. I'm beat.
Not yet, get a load of laundry in first....lol.
on my second load.
TWSS
I should have known.

washer & dryer hooked up and running. time for lunch. I'm beat.
Not yet, get a load of laundry in first....lol.
on my second load.
TWSS
I should have known.
You can have the "so disapointed" comment.

washer & dryer hooked up and running. time for lunch. I'm beat.
Not yet, get a load of laundry in first....lol.
on my second load.
TWSS
Or is it TWHS?
Some around here more than others.... ???
third and last load. homemade sausage on the grill to through into a pot of baked beans.
Oh boy, Bean is going to love that one and I am here to watch ;D
f*cking free dryer died before the second load was finished!
World balance is back.

washer & dryer hooked up and running. time for lunch. I'm beat.
Not yet, get a load of laundry in first....lol.
on my second load.
TWSS
Or is it TWHS?
Some around here more than others.... ???
third and last load. homemade sausage on the grill to through into a pot of baked beans.
Oh boy, Bean is going to love that one and I am here to watch ;D
f*cking free dryer died before the second load was finished!
Well, you got your money's worth and then some out of it
Call the guy who fixed your free riding mower, perhaps he can apply his skills again.
I have a buddy that's a retired electrician. if he doesn't want or can't fix it I'll order the mate at the end of the month and have Home Depot haul it away for an extra $15.
There are usually good appliance sales around the major holidays; Thanksgiving should be no different.

Can't get too much more Commie than this!

Austin considers requiring private companies to provide paid sick leave

The city is exploring the possibility of requiring private employers to provide sick leave for its employees

Can't get too much more Commie than this!

Austin considers requiring private companies to provide paid sick leave

The city is exploring the possibility of requiring private employers to provide sick leave for its employees
Californication.  Dear Austin employers, Plenty of land, good roads, and dedicated employees up in Williamson County, come on up!

[...]
the mate to the washer is only $299, free delivery if I spend $389, delivery fee is $85 and $15 to take the old one away. $403 with delivery, and trash old one, or $404 to buy more crap I don't need.

[...]
Spend the $299 and pick it up yourself. Dump the other one on the side of the road on your way.

[...]
Uhh, excuse me, I said THANKSGIVING SALE.  Forget all that BS you just listed, you can do better.

[...]
Indeed

2-0 Astros after 1, Dodgers had the bases loaded but did not score.

Great start to Game 7.

2-0 Astros after 1, Dodgers had the bases loaded but did not score.
5-0 after 2

2-0 Astros after 1, Dodgers had the bases loaded but did not score.
5-0 after 2
Astro's starting pitcher has hit four batters already, just the bottom of the third.  And he's done.

2-0 Astros after 1, Dodgers had the bases loaded but did not score.
5-0 after 2
Astro's starting pitcher has hit four batters already, just the bottom of the third.  And he's done.
I like that McCullers too, he's just off tonight.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9