Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

my morning meds.
Mikey likey the FldA too.

Pulled Pork Sandwich, Baked Beans and Mac & Cheese for lunch at Moes BBQ, food was very good, atmosphere not so good.  Will get it to go in the future.
Too many SC rednecks, or not enough of them?
Neither, Fuk'n Loud Obnoxious Music blasting from shitty speakers and just round stools with no backs to sit on

Hello Raz and Flip. What's the good word?
Supralapsarianism. That's a good word.
Not as good as Flip's word. Sorry, you lose.
There he goes, thinking with his stomach as always.
Yup. Decided on chicken tacos for lunch too.
Screw it, I'm eating the tortillas too!

Hello Raz and Flip. What's the good word?
Supralapsarianism. That's a good word.
Not as good as Flip's word. Sorry, you lose.
There he goes, thinking with his stomach as always.
Yup. Decided on chicken tacos for lunch too.
Screw it, I'm eating the tortillas too!
That's kinda the point, isn't it?

Hello Raz and Flip. What's the good word?
Supralapsarianism. That's a good word.
Not as good as Flip's word. Sorry, you lose.
There he goes, thinking with his stomach as always.
Yup. Decided on chicken tacos for lunch too.
Screw it, I'm eating the tortillas too!
That's kinda the point, isn't it?
Yeah but I've been avoiding carbs. Could have gone for the salad.

Hello Raz and Flip. What's the good word?
Supralapsarianism. That's a good word.
Not as good as Flip's word. Sorry, you lose.
There he goes, thinking with his stomach as always.
Yup. Decided on chicken tacos for lunch too.
Screw it, I'm eating the tortillas too!
That's kinda the point, isn't it?
Yeah but I've been avoiding carbs. Could have gone for the salad.
.
Could have but you did not

Puerto Rico wore Maria Down!

...AIR FORCE HURRICANE HUNTER PLANE FINDS MARIA'S CENTER JUST OFFSHORE OF THE NORTHWESTERN COAST OF PUERTO RICO...

2:00 PM AST Wed Sep 20
Location: 18.5°N 66.9°W
Moving: NW at 12 mph
Min pressure: 961 mb
Max sustained: 115 mph

Puerto Rico wore Maria Down!

...AIR FORCE HURRICANE HUNTER PLANE FINDS MARIA'S CENTER JUST OFFSHORE OF THE NORTHWESTERN COAST OF PUERTO RICO...

2:00 PM AST Wed Sep 20
Location: 18.5°N 66.9°W
Moving: NW at 12 mph
Min pressure: 961 mb
Max sustained: 115 mph
But it left PR completely without power. It's gonna be a while before they're functional again.

Puerto Rico wore Maria Down!

...AIR FORCE HURRICANE HUNTER PLANE FINDS MARIA'S CENTER JUST OFFSHORE OF THE NORTHWESTERN COAST OF PUERTO RICO...

2:00 PM AST Wed Sep 20
Location: 18.5°N 66.9°W
Moving: NW at 12 mph
Min pressure: 961 mb
Max sustained: 115 mph
But it left PR completely without power. It's gonna be a while before they're functional again.
When has Puerto Rico been functional?

Pulled Pork Sandwich, Baked Beans and Mac & Cheese for lunch at Moes BBQ, food was very good, atmosphere not so good.  Will get it to go in the future.
Too many SC rednecks, or not enough of them?
Neither, Fuk'n Loud Obnoxious Music blasting from shitty speakers and just round stools with no backs to sit on
sounds like they might have had a problem with people sitting too long at the tables.  that's one way
to ensure a speedy turn around.

Puerto Rico wore Maria Down!

...AIR FORCE HURRICANE HUNTER PLANE FINDS MARIA'S CENTER JUST OFFSHORE OF THE NORTHWESTERN COAST OF PUERTO RICO...

2:00 PM AST Wed Sep 20
Location: 18.5°N 66.9°W
Moving: NW at 12 mph
Min pressure: 961 mb
Max sustained: 115 mph
But it left PR completely without power. It's gonna be a while before they're functional again.
When has Puerto Rico been functional?
You want US citizenship pay US income tax.

Pulled Pork Sandwich, Baked Beans and Mac & Cheese for lunch at Moes BBQ, food was very good, atmosphere not so good.  Will get it to go in the future.
Too many SC rednecks, or not enough of them?
Neither, Fuk'n Loud Obnoxious Music blasting from shitty speakers and just round stools with no backs to sit on
sounds like they might have had a problem with people sitting too long at the tables.  that's one way
to ensure a speedy turn around.
…or the owner has a tin ear.

Puerto Rico wore Maria Down!

...AIR FORCE HURRICANE HUNTER PLANE FINDS MARIA'S CENTER JUST OFFSHORE OF THE NORTHWESTERN COAST OF PUERTO RICO...

2:00 PM AST Wed Sep 20
Location: 18.5°N 66.9°W
Moving: NW at 12 mph
Min pressure: 961 mb
Max sustained: 115 mph
But it left PR completely without power. It's gonna be a while before they're functional again.
Governor says 4-6 months to restore power, chit it might be years.

Puerto Rico wore Maria Down!

...AIR FORCE HURRICANE HUNTER PLANE FINDS MARIA'S CENTER JUST OFFSHORE OF THE NORTHWESTERN COAST OF PUERTO RICO...

2:00 PM AST Wed Sep 20
Location: 18.5°N 66.9°W
Moving: NW at 12 mph
Min pressure: 961 mb
Max sustained: 115 mph
But it left PR completely without power. It's gonna be a while before they're functional again.
When has Puerto Rico been functional?
Never has and never will, barely above a 3rd world country.

Puerto Rico wore Maria Down!

...AIR FORCE HURRICANE HUNTER PLANE FINDS MARIA'S CENTER JUST OFFSHORE OF THE NORTHWESTERN COAST OF PUERTO RICO...

2:00 PM AST Wed Sep 20
Location: 18.5°N 66.9°W
Moving: NW at 12 mph
Min pressure: 961 mb
Max sustained: 115 mph
But it left PR completely without power. It's gonna be a while before they're functional again.
When has Puerto Rico been functional?
You want US citizenship pay US income tax.
What a racist suggestion! :o
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9