what storm?
Are you on the right or left?   ???
The two in the middle?
Be sure to write your social security numbers on those  toes to make it easier for the coroner

what storm?
Are you on the right or left?   ???
The two in the middle?
Be sure to write your social security numbers on those  toes to make it easier for the coroner
No granny panties down around her ankles.  Not sure what to make of that clue.

what storm?
Are you on the right or left?   ???
The two in the middle?
Be sure to write your social security numbers on those  toes to make it easier for the coroner
No granny panties down around her ankles.  Not sure what to make of that clue.
Not that I need any additional photographic clarification...

what storm?
Are you on the right or left?   ???
The two in the middle?
Be sure to write your social security numbers on those  toes to make it easier for the coroner
No granny panties down around her ankles.  Not sure what to make of that clue.
Not that I need any additional photographic clarification...
+1

what storm?
Are you on the right or left?   ???
The two in the middle?
Be sure to write your social security numbers on those  toes to make it easier for the coroner
No granny panties down around her ankles.  Not sure what to make of that clue.
Not that I need any additional photographic clarification...
+1
But is it the lady, the redhead, or contestant number 3 from the golf course?

Chapter 3 from Small Batch Cigars Develop your Palate series:

Peanuts

Floral

Hickory

Grass

Honey

DEVELOP YOUR PALATE – PEANUTS | DUNBARTON SOBREMESA SHORT CHURCHILL

There are as many varieties of peanut sensations as there are nuts: the peanut shell versus the legume itself, roasted peanuts, boiled peanuts, peanut butter, and everything else that you see on the shelf.  Oh yeah, did you notice that peanuts aren’t actually nuts, but legumes? For our purposes, Sobremesa delivers sensations of roasted peanuts as well as what some have described as peanut butter.

Are you asking, how to develop your palate for cigars?  Or how to develop a cigar palate?  In this article we'll show you how to develop your palate with iconic cigars for classic tasting notes: Peanuts - Dunbarton Sobremesa Short Churchill

It’s smooth, savory, and dead on for tasting peanuts in a cigar.  Unfortunately the Sobremesa Short Churchill is a masterpiece of a cigar and delivers a very complex and commanding experience.  Peanuts aren’t the only flavor competing for your attention in this cigar, but we think it’s worth the extra homework for this one!

DEVELOP YOUR PALATE – FLORAL | CURIVARI RESERVA LIMITADA

Floral notes are those that remind us of flowers.  Much like we’ve discussed in the past with leather, earth, and cedar, floral notes are something we discern from a cigar based off of a sensation or smell.  Of course, different flowers carry different scents, so it’s entirely possible that you may classify your experience with more specificity.

Are you asking, how to develop your palate for cigars?  Or how to develop a cigar palate?  In this article we'll show you how to develop your palate with iconic cigars for classic tasting notes: Floral - Curivari Reserva Limited

The Curivari Reserva Limitada reminds me very much of the Vegueros Mananitas, a Cuban cigar that transports you to a Flower Garden when you close your eyes.  As soon as you fire up this particular Curivari, expect a similar experience and let us know if you’re reminded of a specific flower!

DEVELOP YOUR PALATE – HICKORY | DREW ESTATE KENTUCKY FIRE CURED

There are a few cigars in today’s market that provide hickory tasting notes, but none do it quite like the Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured (KFC) line.  In fact, we’re practically cheating here, but the KFC will take you on a hickory roller coaster that will train your palate to detect mesquite from a mile away!

Are you asking, how to develop your palate for cigars?  Or how to develop a cigar palate?  In this article we'll show you how to develop your palate with iconic cigars for classic tasting notes: Hickory - Drew Estate Kentucky Fire Cured cigar

KFC cigars are stalk cut before being fire cured (like smoking meat) to give them their unmistakable hickory and BBQ taste. It’s akin to Latakia tobacco for pipe smokers, and something that every cigar smoker should try at least once! Oh, we should also note that Kentucky Fire Cured tobacco is so popular in Italy that it’s a key ingredient in the infamous Toscano cigars – what would be the National Cigar of Italy, if they had such a thing.

DEVELOP YOUR PALATE – GRASS | LA PALINA FUEGO VERDE

If you’ve never seen a Candela cigar before, rest assured that this shade of green was purposefully created and not a sign of an immature or underdeveloped wrapper.  It’s actually harder to produce this shade of wrapper but can be accomplished in less time than traditional curing.  And once upon a time, Candela was the preferred cigar for the American Market.

Are you asking, how to develop your palate for cigars?  Or how to develop a cigar palate?  In this article we'll show you how to develop your palate with iconic cigars for classic tasting notes: Grass - La Palina Fuego Verde (candela)

Grass isn't usually the first flavor that someone seeks out in a cigar, but it can be quite pleasant and slightly sweet. Candela thrives under cooler conditions, and it’s suggested to smoke this cigar slowly to get the most from the experience.  Once lit, expect several different grassy nuances to seize your palate in the first third.

DEVELOP YOUR PALATE – HONEY | WARPED VILLA SOMBRA

Honey is a remarkable flavor that, once noticed in a cigar, has a tendency to become a defining characteristic. We have over 300 types of honey in the United States alone, but for the most part we use it generically when discussing cigars. And it’s rare enough in cigars that it pulls you out of your seat and demands that you pay attention.

Are you asking, how to develop your palate for cigars?  Or how to develop a cigar palate?  In this article we'll show you how to develop your palate with iconic cigars for classic tasting notes: Honey - Warped Cigars Villa Sombra tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios

Enter the Warped Villa Sombra, a cigar that tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios!  Honey starts early and is quickly joined by a grain cereal sensation. With care to enjoy the Villa Sombra slowly, hints of honey will stay with you well into the second third. And, as an added bonus, lots of people describe a strawberry impression late in this cigar.

what storm?
Are you on the right or left?   ???
The two in the middle?
Be sure to write your social security numbers on those  toes to make it easier for the coroner
No granny panties down around her ankles.  Not sure what to make of that clue.
Not that I need any additional photographic clarification...
+1
But is it the lady, the redhead, or contestant number 3 from the gold course?
Or an undisclosed new contender?? ??

PWin my Friday afternoon away.  Almost time for a cigar and adult beverage!

PWin my Friday afternoon away.  Almost time for a cigar and adult beverage!
Indeed, shameless.