Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day  (Read 5263 times)

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

Mashing:

CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro
Box of 24 @$110 and usually code eligigible

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

SHEESH!

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

Holy Double Sheesh!

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

Went to lunch and not a single place in this part of town with gasoline, Costco has been having it With waiting lines but they are out now,

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

Triple SHEESH!

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

borrowed a window unit this afternoon. not sure WTF my landlord is up to. at a lady friend's house in the old trailer park for dinner, cube steaks, mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, and tomatoe, cucumber, onion salad.

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

Irma may be a bitch.

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

Texas A&M didn't play bad, but still gave up a 34 point lead in the 3rd quarter....
Didn't see the game, but that is amazing.  WTF happened to the Aggies?
1st string QB injured and replacement was ineffective.  Like FSU moving forward I'm afraid.

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.
No, we have to be able to blame everything on something or somebody.

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.
No, we have to be able to blame everything on something or somebody.
WOW, you sound just like Tony.

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

borrowed a window unit this afternoon. not sure WTF my landlord is up to. at a lady friend's house in the old trailer park for dinner, cube steaks, mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, and tomatoe, cucumber, onion salad.
Sounds like a salad made for love!

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.
No, we have to be able to blame everything on something or somebody.
WOW, you sound just like Tony.
Who is Tony?

Re: 9/4/2017 - Labor Day

DID GAY SEX CAUSE HURRICANE HARVEY OR WAS IT CLIMATE CHANGE? SOME ON THE RIGHT BLAME LGBT AMERICANS (NO SERIOUSLY)

http://www.newsweek.com/gay-americans-are-blame-hurricane-harvey-apparently-659059
Well, Climate Change is a Total Hoax but Gay Sex is Obvious Reality so decide for yourself.

Personally I say it is just Mother Nature and the Associated Ever-Changing Weather Patterns which we have absolutely no control over.
No, we have to be able to blame everything on something or somebody.
WOW, you sound just like Tony.
Who is Tony?
Tony the Tiger?
Logged