« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2017, 08:51:31 AM »

Morning gents.  Day went to schitt yesterday.  Hoping for a better one today, though surely will be the case with the bar set so low.
Always good to keep expectations low and expect the worst.  That way you can always be pleasantly surprised and exceed expectations.   :P

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2017, 08:53:33 AM »

Yeah, that's right I slept in! What's it to you?
Don't make a flying fuk to me how late you sleep, just wish I could sleep later.
Couple of nights closing down Bourbon and Burnz will have you sleeping in in no time.

« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2017, 08:54:16 AM »

@ Travellin Dave: you left out Happy Dean Day Monday.
Wonder if he is able to move after golf yesterday.
very little.
Sorry to hear that.  Did you get through 18?

« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2017, 08:55:42 AM »

Morning gents.  Day went to schitt yesterday.  Hoping for a better one today, though surely will be the case with the bar set so low.
Always good to keep expectations low and expect the worst.  That way you can always be pleasantly surprised and exceed expectations.   :P
Words to live by...

« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2017, 09:00:34 AM »

@ Travellin Dave: you left out Happy Dean Day Monday.
Wonder if he is able to move after golf yesterday.
very little.
Sorry to hear that.  Did you get through 18?
I had to quit after 17.

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2017, 09:06:22 AM »

Yeah, that's right I slept in! What's it to you?
Don't make a flying fuk to me how late you sleep, just wish I could sleep later.
Couple of nights closing down Bourbon and Burnz will have you sleeping in in no time.
I read that as Bourbon and Bunz every time. Sounds like a great strip club.

« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2017, 09:07:15 AM »

@ Travellin Dave: you left out Happy Dean Day Monday.
Wonder if he is able to move after golf yesterday.
very little.
Sorry to hear that.  Did you get through 18?
I had to quit after 17.
That sucks. Went golfing with my dad Saturday, his first time since his accident 16 months ago. He had to throw in the towel on 15.

« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2017, 09:10:04 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, Scott, and Tony. Yes I hurt, can hardly push the trigger on my lighter. Even the heat is bothering me.

« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2017, 09:12:00 AM »

@ Travellin Dave: you left out Happy Dean Day Monday.
Wonder if he is able to move after golf yesterday.
very little.
Sorry to hear that.  Did you get through 18?
I had to quit after 17.
That sucks. Went golfing with my dad Saturday, his first time since his accident 16 months ago. He had to throw in the towel on 15.
nice part was we had the course to ourselves.

« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2017, 09:13:20 AM »

Good morning Daves, Mark, Scott, and Tony. Yes I hurt, can hardly push the trigger on my lighter. Even the heat is bothering me.
Morning Dean

« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2017, 09:14:04 AM »

@ Travellin Dave: you left out Happy Dean Day Monday.
Wonder if he is able to move after golf yesterday.
very little.
Sorry to hear that.  Did you get through 18?
I had to quit after 17.
That sucks. Went golfing with my dad Saturday, his first time since his accident 16 months ago. He had to throw in the towel on 15.
nice part was we had the course to ourselves.
We were cruising along nicely on the front 9, started to get backed up after the turn by group 2 groups ahead. Think maybe the slowdown helped contribute to his back troubles, because it turned into a lot of waiting around.

« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2017, 09:16:18 AM »

@ Travellin Dave: you left out Happy Dean Day Monday.
Wonder if he is able to move after golf yesterday.
very little.
Sorry to hear that.  Did you get through 18?
I had to quit after 17.
That sucks. Went golfing with my dad Saturday, his first time since his accident 16 months ago. He had to throw in the towel on 15.
nice part was we had the course to ourselves.
We were cruising along nicely on the front 9, started to get backed up after the turn by group 2 groups ahead. Think maybe the slowdown helped contribute to his back troubles, because it turned into a lot of waiting around.
I hate waiting.

« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2017, 09:17:27 AM »

Time to walk the dogs

« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2017, 09:23:36 AM »

NFL Executive Drops Brutal Dose Of Truth On Colin Kaepernick

http://joeforamerica.com/2017/08/nfl-executive-drops-brutal-dose-truth-colin-kaepernick/

« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2017, 09:30:23 AM »

@ Travellin Dave: you left out Happy Dean Day Monday.
Wonder if he is able to move after golf yesterday.
very little.
Sorry to hear that.  Did you get through 18?
I had to quit after 17.
That sucks. Went golfing with my dad Saturday, his first time since his accident 16 months ago. He had to throw in the towel on 15.
nice part was we had the course to ourselves.
We were cruising along nicely on the front 9, started to get backed up after the turn by group 2 groups ahead. Think maybe the slowdown helped contribute to his back troubles, because it turned into a lot of waiting around.
I hate waiting.
That's the main reason I don't golf.  Too much standing around.