Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2017, 07:52:48 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
How far east is he coming?
I'm pretty sure until he hits the ocean..... ???
About 1 mile inland from the Atlantic.
Sorry, I'm not fully informed on your closing/moving schedule. I thought Dave was referring to a trip, not THE trip
LOL, gotta read the Banter! ;)

Plan on Leaving Austin on the 11th, 4 days to get there because we have to stop in Louisiana for 2 days to take care of some business there,  Should arrive in Myrtle Beach on Friday the 15th.

Closed on the condo Monday but will begin some light remodeling after we get there which should take about a month.  Got a vacation condo rented for the interim

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2017, 07:56:16 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
How far east is he coming?
I'm pretty sure until he hits the ocean..... ???
About 1 mile inland from the Atlantic.
Sorry, I'm not fully informed on your closing/moving schedule. I thought Dave was referring to a trip, not THE trip
LOL, gotta read the Banter! ;)

Plan on Leaving Austin on the 11th, 4 days to get there because we have to stop in Louisiana for 2 days to take care of some business there,  Should arrive in Myrtle Beach on Friday the 15th.

Closed on the condo Monday but will begin some light remodeling after we get there which should take about a month.  Got a vacation condo rented for the interim
Ahh, thanks for the update...GFY NJDave!  ;D

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2017, 07:58:29 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
How far east is he coming?
I'm pretty sure until he hits the ocean..... ???
About 1 mile inland from the Atlantic.
Sorry, I'm not fully informed on your closing/moving schedule. I thought Dave was referring to a trip, not THE trip
LOL, gotta read the Banter! ;)

Plan on Leaving Austin on the 11th, 4 days to get there because we have to stop in Louisiana for 2 days to take care of some business there,  Should arrive in Myrtle Beach on Friday the 15th.

Closed on the condo Monday but will begin some light remodeling after we get there which should take about a month.  Got a vacation condo rented for the interim
Any trips back to Austin planned in that month, or is the 11th sayonara?

« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2017, 08:04:14 AM »

You may have to be altering your upcoming eastern travels CarolinaDave.
I sure as hell hope not but sure can't rule it out right now..
Would you go up to Dallas and then across I-20?
How far east is he coming?
I'm pretty sure until he hits the ocean..... ???
About 1 mile inland from the Atlantic.
Sorry, I'm not fully informed on your closing/moving schedule. I thought Dave was referring to a trip, not THE trip
LOL, gotta read the Banter! ;)

Plan on Leaving Austin on the 11th, 4 days to get there because we have to stop in Louisiana for 2 days to take care of some business there,  Should arrive in Myrtle Beach on Friday the 15th.

Closed on the condo Monday but will begin some light remodeling after we get there which should take about a month.  Got a vacation condo rented for the interim
Ahh, thanks for the update...GFY NJDave!  ;D
Just trying to keep you in line Fishy!   ;)

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2017, 08:05:51 AM »

[...]

Oh, and Fishy, while we are 'splainin' to you.....for reference later in September,
This is part I (of II) of THE move.

« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2017, 08:07:27 AM »

[...]

CarolinaDave will be flying back, round up the last of the stuff and truck it back to wrap things up.

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2017, 08:09:14 AM »

Morning gents.  Day went to schitt yesterday.  Hoping for a better one today, though surely will be the case with the bar set so low.

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2017, 08:17:40 AM »

[...]

Probably one more round trip after the weather cools off and we can actually move into the permanent home.

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2017, 08:18:44 AM »

[...]

Unless I figure out a better solution that is correct.

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2017, 08:21:09 AM »

[...]

I know Uber is back in Austin, but let me know if you need a ride from the airport to the truck rental, perhaps we can work in a smoke.

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2017, 08:32:53 AM »

Yeah, that's right I slept in! What's it to you?

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2017, 08:35:49 AM »

[...]

Thanks, I may actually need to call on you for that.

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2017, 08:37:11 AM »

Yeah, that's right I slept in! What's it to you?
Don't make a flying fuk to me how late you sleep, just wish I could sleep later.

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2017, 08:41:34 AM »

@ Travellin Dave: you left out Happy Dean Day Monday.
Wonder if he is able to move after golf yesterday.
very little.

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2017, 08:43:28 AM »

Yeah, that's right I slept in! What's it to you?
And got up on the wrong side of the bed to boot.
Good morning and GFY Tony!   :D
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9