« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2017, 11:00:39 AM »

Department cookout today, which means it's time to head down for the cornhole tourney. Not quote a retirement day, but I'll take it. Back later.
Cornhole tourney?   :o
Guess that one was a bit of a softball.
Yea, TWSS.
I don't know, this cornhole game sounds pretty hardball.

« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2017, 11:01:20 AM »

Morning VacayHangoverFish.
Here's my next destination at the end of September:

http://www.pompanobeachclub.com/
Miss it.  Used to to the last room to the left, top floor.
Guess that's motivation enough to make it three weeks!
Fingers crossed for no hurricanes.
Exactly, just me and the wife Thursday-Monday no kids, for my 50th. We never go anywhere without them...can't wait lol
Who's making the drinks?
Leave it to their bartenders, but they'll have to break in a new one as the long standing one has recently retired.

« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2017, 11:01:45 AM »

Bean hit his 10K, congrats!

« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2017, 11:16:10 AM »

Morning VacayHangoverFish.
Here's my next destination at the end of September:

http://www.pompanobeachclub.com/
Miss it.  Used to to the last room to the left, top floor.
Guess that's motivation enough to make it three weeks!
Fingers crossed for no hurricanes.
Exactly, just me and the wife Thursday-Monday no kids, for my 50th. We never go anywhere without them...can't wait lol
You do remember what's supposed to happen when you and the wife go away together without the kids?

« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2017, 11:23:47 AM »

« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2017, 11:36:54 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
not if you smoke acids....   8)
good morning boys!

« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2017, 11:38:44 AM »

does anybody smoke cigars because they taste like tabacco?
Well, all cigars are made of tobacco, so we shouldn't waste our money on a Padron or Ashton, and just do a steady diet of Alec Bradley and 5 Vegas.  They taste like tobacco too, right?
You're asking a guy who smokes EPC 2nds like 6 times a week.
Don't knock 'em till you've tried 'em.
I'm not knocking them, I'm merely pointing it out. Smoke what you like!
Hahaha. Even Buesos?
Well, have to draw the line somewhere.
I thought the line was firmly drawn, at Gurkhas?

« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2017, 11:42:06 AM »

Department cookout today, which means it's time to head down for the cornhole tourney. Not quote a retirement day, but I'll take it. Back later.
Cornhole tourney?   :o
it's this game they play in the Midwest with plywood, and a cutout hole, and tossed beanbags.
not the stonewall tavern event.

« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2017, 12:01:17 PM »

Morning VacayHangoverFish.
Here's my next destination at the end of September:

http://www.pompanobeachclub.com/
Miss it.  Used to to the last room to the left, top floor.
Guess that's motivation enough to make it three weeks!
Fingers crossed for no hurricanes.
Exactly, just me and the wife Thursday-Monday no kids, for my 50th. We never go anywhere without them...can't wait lol
You do remember what's supposed to happen when you and the wife go away together without the kids?
He's supposed to make the earth move for her.  No pressure.

« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2017, 12:04:24 PM »

Morning VacayHangoverFish.
Here's my next destination at the end of September:

http://www.pompanobeachclub.com/
Miss it.  Used to to the last room to the left, top floor.
Guess that's motivation enough to make it three weeks!
Fingers crossed for no hurricanes.
Exactly, just me and the wife Thursday-Monday no kids, for my 50th. We never go anywhere without them...can't wait lol
You do remember what's supposed to happen when you and the wife go away together without the kids?
He's supposed to make the earth move for her.  No pressure.
OK, rent this...

« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2017, 12:05:02 PM »

Department cookout today, which means it's time to head down for the cornhole tourney. Not quote a retirement day, but I'll take it. Back later.
Cornhole tourney?   :o
it's this game they play in the Midwest with plywood, and a cutout hole, and tossed beanbags.
not the stonewall tavern event.
We call that beanbag toss.  But they also call soda "pop" up there, so whatever.

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2017, 12:09:29 PM »

Department cookout today, which means it's time to head down for the cornhole tourney. Not quote a retirement day, but I'll take it. Back later.
Cornhole tourney?   :o
Guess that one was a bit of a softball.
Yea, TWSS.
I don't know, this cornhole game sounds pretty hardball.
Back when I was a kid, we just called it bean-bag...

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2017, 12:09:36 PM »

Brought lunch from home, a nice portion of Ratatouille(that my daughter made the other day),
and some Cilantro lime chicken.

« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2017, 12:09:43 PM »

Morning VacayHangoverFish.
Here's my next destination at the end of September:

http://www.pompanobeachclub.com/
Miss it.  Used to to the last room to the left, top floor.
Guess that's motivation enough to make it three weeks!
Fingers crossed for no hurricanes.
Exactly, just me and the wife Thursday-Monday no kids, for my 50th. We never go anywhere without them...can't wait lol
You do remember what's supposed to happen when you and the wife go away together without the kids?
He's supposed to make the earth move for her.  No pressure.
He's supposed to hold her purse and hand her credit cards. Oh, and tell her it's absolutely okay to have the cheesecake.

« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2017, 12:11:32 PM »

Department cookout today, which means it's time to head down for the cornhole tourney. Not quote a retirement day, but I'll take it. Back later.
Cornhole tourney?   :o
it's this game they play in the Midwest with plywood, and a cutout hole, and tossed beanbags.
not the stonewall tavern event.
We call that beanbag toss.  But they also call soda "pop" up there, so whatever.
In Atlanta, they call all soda "coke", so you can hear some one ask for
"a ginger ale coke".