Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2017, 12:31:09 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazManPreacherMan.

« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2017, 12:35:45 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazManPreacherMan.
do you have a piccolo player in your congregation?

« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2017, 12:41:57 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundiz

From Glockmeister

PRE-ORDER FOR THE ALL NEW GLOCK GENERATION 5!!!!

WILL BE SHIPPING TO US STARTING THE WEEK OF 28 AUGUST 2017.

NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA.

SOME CHANGES THAT YOU'LL SEE ON THE GENERATION 5 ARE...

- NO FINGER GROOVES

- AMBI SLIDE STOP

- FLARED MAGAZINE WELL

- MARKSMAN BARREL (TRADITIONAL RIFLING WITH MATCH CROWN)

- nDLC (SIMILAR TO BLACK NITRIDE) FINISH

- G42 / G43 STYLE TRIGGER / FIRING PIN SAFETY SYSTEMS

G19  is $559 retail
Sweet. I'll be buying a G20 next year.

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2017, 12:42:16 PM »

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2017, 12:42:51 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
good morning RazManPreacherMan.
do you have a piccolo player in your congregation?
Yeah. Why?

« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2017, 12:49:25 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Razmundiz

From Glockmeister

PRE-ORDER FOR THE ALL NEW GLOCK GENERATION 5!!!!

WILL BE SHIPPING TO US STARTING THE WEEK OF 28 AUGUST 2017.

NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA.

SOME CHANGES THAT YOU'LL SEE ON THE GENERATION 5 ARE...

- NO FINGER GROOVES

- AMBI SLIDE STOP

- FLARED MAGAZINE WELL

- MARKSMAN BARREL (TRADITIONAL RIFLING WITH MATCH CROWN)

- nDLC (SIMILAR TO BLACK NITRIDE) FINISH

- G42 / G43 STYLE TRIGGER / FIRING PIN SAFETY SYSTEMS

G19  is $559 retail
Sweet. I'll be buying a G20 next year.
Picking up the PMR-30 on Sunday, then will be buying a Remington 870 Super Mag in time to get the rebate. After that, I'm done buying guns for the year.

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2017, 02:21:06 PM »

67 and sunny here this morning.  Feeling a bit like fall.
Love it, but at the same time sad that it has come prematurely. (Layup)
Pass, no mercy humps for me, I still require a challenge.
It's like sending out the bat signal... where the heck is Mark?

Perhaps the site isn't as powerful as it once was. Let's see...

Does anyone have a free shipping code?
That is no more than a laughable request these days
cello on or off?
I prefer viola's but cello's are nice too.
I've always been more of a clarinet guy myself.
I heard you were a piccolo player ;D
No, but I am a mothefucker.
Now that is NOT what we heard! ::)
Not often, but I still am what I am. Goes without saying if I have more than one child.
Oedipus Scarpa!
Now that's sick.

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2017, 02:27:04 PM »

67 and sunny here this morning.  Feeling a bit like fall.
Love it, but at the same time sad that it has come prematurely. (Layup)
Pass, no mercy humps for me, I still require a challenge.
It's like sending out the bat signal... where the heck is Mark?

Perhaps the site isn't as powerful as it once was. Let's see...

Does anyone have a free shipping code?
That is no more than a laughable request these days
cello on or off?
I prefer viola's but cello's are nice too.
I've always been more of a clarinet guy myself.
I heard you were a piccolo player ;D
No, but I am a mothefucker.
Now that is NOT what we heard! ::)
Not often, but I still am what I am. Goes without saying if I have more than one child.
Oedipus Scarpa!
Now that's sick.
just funnin'.  My warped sense of humor gets the better of me sometimes.

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2017, 02:46:05 PM »

The storm so far for us has been a non-event.  However, the portion of the state east/NE of Houston is getting pounded.

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2017, 03:39:35 PM »

The storm so far for us has been a non-event.  However, the portion of the state east/NE of Houston is getting pounded.
My cousin in Houston (Baytown area) has been fixing leaks in her attic. Heavy rain, but no flooding yet.

« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2017, 03:49:30 PM »

Plenty of gasoline down this way Bean.

But we stopped at HEB for a couple of things and the bottled water aisle was completely naked, not a single bottle of any variety on the entire aisle

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2017, 03:52:55 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.

« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2017, 04:45:14 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
Can't beat Jack Allen's!

« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2017, 04:47:15 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
Have you not been paying attention?  With the exception of undergoing major shoulder surgery, a retired husband holds his wife's purse while she shops at Macy's.

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2017, 04:47:34 PM »

Alright had a killer (literally) lunch of Chicken Fried Beef Rib with Green Chile Gravy and Mashed Potatoes.  Damn it was Fuk'n good !  Then dropped the warden off at Macy's for the afternoon and came home and took a nap.  Watching football and waiting on her to call to,pick,her up later.
Can't beat Jack Allen's!
It is an excellent place.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8