Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2017, 08:49:33 AM »

Bean special on the mash:

Liga Undercrown Corona Viva 5 Pk

Buy (4) for <$90 shipped
What are you using for a discount because the Cat Code should not work on them unless you buy a significant $ value of something else that is eligible.
Oooh, just calculated them at 17% off, didn't try a code. Should have known it wouldn't work for some reason or another
Cat code works, shows me $89.57 for (4) - 5 packs
I've never smoked the viva, just the toro which I thought was solid but nothing special
I like both but the Viva seems to be possibly a different blend than the rest of the line, I think they are good smokes.

Going to try the code now, never seen it work on any Liga products in
Worked, good find!

 tried it on the very same cigars a couple of months ago with an eligible item and it would not let me use it unless I bought an equal or geater $ value in eligible cigars.  Go Figger!

Promotional Restrictions
Liga Privada
So now where do those get shipped?

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2017, 08:50:56 AM »

@ Bean, going to my warehouse to resume moving crap activities this morning so you should send the Warden over to see how much fun it is.
Yeah, I'm going to hope that plan ends up along side the crown molding in the discarded ideas pile.

« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2017, 08:52:31 AM »

[...]

Not a bad deal but shy of cheapy cheapo.  My last purchase was a box of 25 for $93 shipped from the Place in January. That will be hard to repeat.
Yea, well I used to get milk for $1.60 a gallon, gas for $0.59/gallon, a stamp for $0.13 and a movie ticket for $2.  I'm not going to hold my breath on those prices returning either!  (1975)
January 2017 vs 1975, good comparison!  Did you read that argument in USAToday?

« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2017, 08:59:31 AM »

[...]

I got a college diploma and a warden in 1975, you got some better deals.

« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2017, 09:00:31 AM »

[...]

To SC

« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2017, 09:03:03 AM »

[...]

In 1975 you two could probably  legally buy cigars but in 2017 at those same ages you can't.

« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2017, 09:08:06 AM »

Hopefully heading to SC 4 weeks from yesterday!

« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2017, 09:10:12 AM »

[...]

I was 17 and still in high school, so no on both counts.  I'm not as old an old fart as you two old farts.

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2017, 09:10:27 AM »

Time to walk the dogs then head across town to the warehouse.  Also got to stop by my old house to pick up some mail that did not get forwarded and has come there since we left.

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2017, 09:10:49 AM »

Hopefully heading to SC 4 weeks from yesterday!
Are there Redfish in South Carolina?

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2017, 09:11:53 AM »

[...]

You could have legally bought them or cigarettes in Louisiana where I was.

« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2017, 09:12:12 AM »

Time to walk the dogs then head across town to the warehouse.  Also got to stop by my old house to pick up some mail that did not get forwarded and has come there since we left.
Still remember how to get there?

« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2017, 09:12:26 AM »

Hopefully heading to SC 4 weeks from yesterday!
Are there Redfish in South Carolina?
Lots of them

« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2017, 09:13:06 AM »

Time to walk the dogs then head across town to the warehouse.  Also got to stop by my old house to pick up some mail that did not get forwarded and has come there since we left.
Still remember how to get there?
Yep, not so sure about finding my way back here though.

« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2017, 09:13:19 AM »

[...]

In Jersey too and I'm even less of an old fart.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10