Pages: 1 [2] 3

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2017, 07:54:06 AM »

Thought for Today: "No man ever got very high by pulling other people down. The intelligent merchant does not knock his competitors. The sensible worker does not work those who work with him. Don't knock your friends. Don't knock your enemies. Don't knock yourself." - Alfred, Lord Tennyson, British poet (1809-1892).
Dave's Anti-Cigar Bantering Message for Today!

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2017, 08:02:14 AM »

Wonder if Mr. Bean's company has a VP of Diversity, Integrity and Governance?
Or a competent travel agent ::)
From Bean's travel agent:
We got you home, what the fuk more do you want?

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2017, 08:03:06 AM »

Thought for Today: "No man ever got very high by pulling other people down. The intelligent merchant does not knock his competitors. The sensible worker does not work those who work with him. Don't knock your friends. Don't knock your enemies. Don't knock yourself." - Alfred, Lord Tennyson, British poet (1809-1892).
Dave's Anti-Cigar Bantering Message for Today!
As if we needed guidance....sheesh.

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2017, 08:09:05 AM »

Wonder if Mr. Bean's company has a VP of Diversity, Integrity and Governance?
Or a competent travel agent ::)
From Bean's travel agent:
We got you home, what the fuk more do you want?
To Beans Travel Agent:    I like to have alternatives to get home on the right Fuk'n day!

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2017, 08:13:20 AM »

Between the firings, suspensions and those quitting, can FOX still field a broadcast?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/08/04/eric-bolling-fox-news/542156001/

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2017, 08:14:26 AM »

Between the firings, suspensions and those quitting, can FOX still field a broadcast?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/08/04/eric-bolling-fox-news/542156001/
Have no fear, They still have a very adequate supply of Bimbos but at least you found an unbiased source for your post ::), especially since the claim was a post from the Huff-Puffing Post with unanmed sources and unnamed victims.......   And surely has nothing to do with the fact Bolling is a friend and supporter of the president .

Also should be duly noted that you openly hate Fox News.

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2017, 08:31:36 AM »

Gosh, I wonder what lobby group gave the Crooks this great idea to further fuk the taxpayers.

McConnell to Consider Bipartisan Plan to Pay Health Insurers

The Kentucky senator noted Republican Sen. Lamar Alexander (RINO) of Tennessee is working on "some kind of bipartisan approach" that would involve subsidies for insurance companies.

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2017, 08:36:08 AM »

Seems Fox is not the only one with Bimbo claims, lefties have problem claims also.

Top journalist sues Time magazine for ‘sex and age discrimination’

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/aug/05/catherine-mayer-time-magazine-sex-discrimination-lawsuit

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2017, 10:37:24 AM »

Between the firings, suspensions and those quitting, can FOX still field a broadcast?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2017/08/04/eric-bolling-fox-news/542156001/
Have no fear, They still have a very adequate supply of Bimbos but at least you found an unbiased source for your post ::), especially since the claim was a post from the Huff-Puffing Post with unanmed sources and unnamed victims.......   And surely has nothing to do with the fact Bolling is a friend and supporter of the president .

Also should be duly noted that you openly hate Fox News.
Note acknowledged.

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 10:38:29 AM »

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2017, 10:40:26 AM »

Seems Fox is not the only one with Bimbo claims, lefties have problem claims also.

Top journalist sues Time magazine for ‘sex and age discrimination’

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2017/aug/05/catherine-mayer-time-magazine-sex-discrimination-lawsuit
Not to forget that the left establishment is run by rich white males as well.  They just have a different angle to their game pitch.

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2017, 10:41:57 AM »

404 OOPS still in place at CI.  Guess IT took the weekend off.

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2017, 12:51:07 PM »

Wonder if Mr. Bean's company has a VP of Diversity, Integrity and Governance?
::)

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2017, 12:52:32 PM »

Wonder if Mr. Bean's company has a VP of Diversity, Integrity and Governance?
Or a competent travel agent ::)
From Bean's travel agent:
We got you home, what the fuk more do you want?
To Beans Travel Agent:  I like to have alternatives to get home on the right Fuk'n day!
Travel Agent: Now that's just silly talk.

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2017, 12:54:24 PM »

Morning boys. Sorry to interrupt the Dave party.  You guys were probably just about to sync your cycles, and then I come barging in.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3