CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: 8/5/2017  (Read 5488 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 8/5/2017
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2017, 11:45:38 AM »

Morning ChorelessDave, ChorefullTony, HippieHairDean, and NotTravellinDave.  Somewhat jetlagged from my overnight travel adventure. Or maybe drank one too many last night. Or maybe both.
Morning Travellin Disaster Bean, you probably just need some Float'n and Smok'n time while you drink some more.
Sounds like something worth trying!   Unfortunately the precursor is pool maintenance, which I'd better get too before it gets any hotter she gets out there.
Fixed it

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2017, 01:05:18 PM »

heading out for a haircut then mowing lawn.
Then two days of recovery?
I hope not. I have 2 reports to do for tomorroes business meetings. week after next going to Eastpoint, Florida to spend time on St George Island again, the back up to Jacksonville to visit a lady I met at the convention.
Got a long distance relationship now....at least she won't just pop in anytime.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2017, 01:06:47 PM »

Morning ChorelessDave, ChorefullTony, HippieHairDean, and NotTravellinDave.  Somewhat jetlagged from my overnight travel adventure. Or maybe drank one too many last night. Or maybe both.
Morning Travellin Disaster Bean, you probably just need some Float'n and Smok'n time while you drink some more.
Sounds like something worth trying!   Unfortunately the precursor is pool maintenance, which I'd better get too before it gets any hotter out there.
I swear there's more maintenance than floatin' and smokin'

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2017, 01:07:39 PM »

I hope not. I have 2 reports to do for tomorroes business meetings. week after next going to Eastpoint, Florida to spend time on St George Island again, the back up to Jacksonville to visit a lady I met at the convention.
when she heard about the lady and redhead, she wanted to know what bounderies she had. I just told her 'none'.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2017, 01:09:07 PM »

Some deals from Small Batch Cigar:

ALL OUT AUGUST BEGINS!
During the month of August will have various promotions all around All Out Kings. To kick things off we have 25% off five packs that will also include a single surprise unreleased Caldwell cigar. Those looking for a little more can get 30% off on purchases of $300+. Plus a one of a kind Caldwell ashtray and a Pre Pre Release Midnight Express Piramide Pack! We only got ten of these ashtrays/pre pre release packs! Each ashtray will be different but a example is shown below!

CODE: AOK = 25% off All Out Kings Packs plus a unreleased Caldwell cigar. (only 30 available)

CODE: AOK300 = 30% off All Out Kings Category when you purchase $300+. You'll also get a custom one of a kind Caldwell ashtray and a pre pre release Midnight Express Piramide pack! (Only 10 available)

Special will end tomorrow 8/06/2017 at midnight. Special will run while supplies last. Coupon is not retro active and can not be combined. Please log in before trying to apply the coupon.
ALL OUT KINGS

ILLUSIONE SPECIAL STILL GOING!
Ending tonight, we have a 28% off special on Illusione purchases of $70+! Plus anyone who uses the code will be entered into a chance to win a limited 48ct box of Ultra OP. NO. 3!

CODE: ILLUSIONE = 28% off Illusione Category on purchases $70+

The winner will be announced/emailed Sunday.

PLEASE LOG IN BEFORE TRYING TO APPLY THE COUPON CODE. CODE IS NOT RETRO ACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. CODE EXPIRES MIDNIGHT 8/05/2017.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #50 on: August 05, 2017, 01:22:30 PM »

when she heard about the lady and redhead, she wanted to know what bounderies she had. I just told her 'none'.
Three's company!

Threebean

« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2017, 01:52:39 PM »

Sounds like something worth trying!   Unfortunately the precursor is pool maintenance, which I'd better get too before it gets any hotter out there.
Let's just say the effort vs reward equation is no longer working.  (TWSS)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2017, 02:02:48 PM »

You putting a pool in at the new house? ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2017, 02:03:47 PM »

Three's company!
And just how did she heard about the other two women?

Threebean

« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2017, 02:22:09 PM »

Why don't I just shoot myself instead. 

Threebean

« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2017, 02:22:33 PM »

Three's company!
Dean lays all his cards on the table at the outset. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #56 on: August 05, 2017, 02:29:13 PM »

Does not really matter because at the current rate of progress you will be too old to worry about the pool by the time you get it built

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #57 on: August 05, 2017, 02:29:26 PM »

Three's company!
she asked if I was in a relationship.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #58 on: August 05, 2017, 02:30:20 PM »

Three's company!
Dean lays all his cards on the table at the outset.
yes, avoids problems from the onset.

Threebean

« Reply #59 on: August 05, 2017, 03:15:50 PM »

Does not really matter because at the current rate of progress you will be too old to worry about the pool by the time you get it built
Good point.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6