Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2017, 08:55:17 AM »

Morning Tony, Fish, and PoliticalSpectrumDaves.  Sunny and 90 forecast in CT today, must might work in a cigar later (TWBS)...i.e. Bill.
Morning Mr. YankeeBean.  Hopefully you got at least a 6 pack last night, wouldn't want to have gone through all that effort for one beer.

« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2017, 08:57:38 AM »

Morning Tony, Fish, and PoliticalSpectrumDaves.  Sunny and 90 forecast in CT today, must might work in a cigar later (TWBS)...i.e. Bill.
Morning Mr. YankeeBean.  Hopefully you got at least a 6 pack last night, wouldn't want to have gone through all that effort for one beer.
Indeed. Unfortunately the selection was limited, walked out with a six of Yuengling Lager.

« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2017, 09:10:38 AM »

Morning Tony, Fish, and PoliticalSpectrumDaves.  Sunny and 90 forecast in CT today, must might work in a cigar later (TWBS)...i.e. Bill.
Morning Mr. YankeeBean.  Hopefully you got at least a 6 pack last night, wouldn't want to have gone through all that effort for one beer.
Indeed. Unfortunately the selection was limited, walked out with a six of Yuengling Lager.
Not bad at all actually.

« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2017, 09:19:08 AM »

Morning Tony, Fish, and PoliticalSpectrumDaves.  Sunny and 90 forecast in CT today, must might work in a cigar later (TWBS)...i.e. Bill.
Morning Mr. YankeeBean.  Hopefully you got at least a 6 pack last night, wouldn't want to have gone through all that effort for one beer.
Indeed. Unfortunately the selection was limited, walked out with a six of Yuengling Lager.
Not bad at all actually.
Enjoyed it, no complaints. (TNWSS).

« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2017, 09:19:12 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.
Sounds like the class is being run by Chase.
I've been accepted to the class. Waiting on unemployment to say they'll pay for it. Make more sense?
That part does. Though, I might need a bit more explanation why unemployment would pay for it when you're employed.

« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2017, 09:36:16 AM »

Morning Tony, Fish, and PoliticalSpectrumDaves.  Sunny and 90 forecast in CT today, must might work in a cigar later (TWBS)...i.e. Bill.
Morning Mr. YankeeBean.  Hopefully you got at least a 6 pack last night, wouldn't want to have gone through all that effort for one beer.
Indeed. Unfortunately the selection was limited, walked out with a six of Yuengling Lager.
Not bad at all actually.
Enjoyed it, no complaints. (TNWSS).
WGAFWSS?

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2017, 09:36:28 AM »

Guess I will mow the boys yard for him this morning,  not much else to do at the moment.

Tomorrow is flying home day, now that is something to look forward to.
Well, you can wait for the neighbor to get up and about.
As a matter of fact I just saw her but she was over clothed today :(
i hate when that happens,
good morning boys...

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2017, 09:37:06 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.
Sounds like the class is being run by Chase.
I've been accepted to the class. Waiting on unemployment to say they'll pay for it. Make more sense?
That part does. Though, I might need a bit more explanation why unemployment would pay for it when you're employed.
It's complicated.... ???

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2017, 09:37:35 AM »

Checking in early today Vito, good morning!

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2017, 09:39:04 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.
Sounds like the class is being run by Chase.
I've been accepted to the class. Waiting on unemployment to say they'll pay for it. Make more sense?
No because you were supposed to have cleared that obstacle months ago.

« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2017, 09:43:02 AM »

Got the yard all done, relaxing on the upper deck now.

« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2017, 09:45:48 AM »

Guess I will mow the boys yard for him this morning,  not much else to do at the moment.

Tomorrow is flying home day, now that is something to look forward to.
Well, you can wait for the neighbor to get up and about.
As a matter of fact I just saw her but she was over clothed today :(
i hate when that happens,
good morning boys...
Morning Ex-Valentine Flip Again.

« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2017, 09:50:28 AM »

Checking in early today Vito, good morning!
doing a brain transplant to one of our Netbackup Master servers, going from
Sparc Solaris to a HP Red Hat Linux box, boss wanted me to get an early start on it...
(shut down old server, have the new server come up with old servers name & IP, and then install software
and restore catalog).

« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2017, 09:52:17 AM »

Checking in early today Vito, good morning!
doing a brain transplant to one of our Netbackup Master servers, going from
Sparc Solaris to a HP Red Hat Linux box, boss wanted me to get an early start on it...
(shut down old server, have the new server come up with old servers name & IP, and then install software
and restore catalog).
Makes perfectly good sense to me.

« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2017, 10:02:32 AM »

Checking in early today Vito, good morning!
doing a brain transplant to one of our Netbackup Master servers, going from
Sparc Solaris to a HP Red Hat Linux box, boss wanted me to get an early start on it...
(shut down old server, have the new server come up with old servers name & IP, and then install software
and restore catalog).
Makes perfectly good sense to me.
Not raining in the NYC area today, so yeah.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10