Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2017, 11:43:21 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.
Sounds like the class is being run by Chase.
I've been accepted to the class. Waiting on unemployment to say they'll pay for it. Make more sense?
That part does. Though, I might need a bit more explanation why unemployment would pay for it when you're employed.
Am I?
Ah. Never mind, unemployment office, nothing to see here.

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2017, 11:43:26 AM »

Time to start thinking about some lunch and the Rustic Table is sounding pretty good.

http://rustictable.com
the SheCrab soup looks nice, as well as the oyster sliders, but a
card carrying Texan do you really want Texas style brisket, made out of state....
I would go after 5pm the Jambalaya, on the dinner menu looks really good.
That doesn't count for much.  Gonna have to turn that card in soon anyway.

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2017, 11:44:29 AM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Yum, sweet tea?

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2017, 11:48:04 AM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Yum, sweet tea?
I drink a lot of ice tea but never sweet tea for me

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2017, 11:48:34 AM »

Time to start thinking about some lunch and the Rustic Table is sounding pretty good.

http://rustictable.com
the SheCrab soup looks nice, as well as the oyster sliders, but a
card carrying Texan do you really want Texas style brisket, made out of state....
I would go after 5pm the Jambalaya, on the dinner menu looks really good.
That doesn't count for much.  Gonna have to turn that card in soon anyway.
Turned that in with my office key

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2017, 11:49:17 AM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Wow. Thought I was hungry before but that took me over the top. Gonna need to find some grub, PRONTO!

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2017, 11:51:22 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.
Sounds like the class is being run by Chase.
I've been accepted to the class. Waiting on unemployment to say they'll pay for it. Make more sense?
That part does. Though, I might need a bit more explanation why unemployment would pay for it when you're employed.
Am I?
Ah. Never mind, unemployment office, nothing to see here.

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2017, 11:51:40 AM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Yum, sweet tea?
they also had something i have never seen on a menu before:
sweet tea collard greens.... 8)

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2017, 11:52:23 AM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Wow. Thought I was hungry before but that took me over the top. Gonna need to find some grub, PRONTO!
No kidding, that CFS plate has all the right touches.  But the proof is in the meat (TWSS).

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2017, 11:53:07 AM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Wow. Thought I was hungry before but that took me over the top. Gonna need to find some grub, PRONTO!
Enough here for both of us

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2017, 11:55:05 AM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Wow. Thought I was hungry before but that took me over the top. Gonna need to find some grub, PRONTO!
No kidding, that CFS plate has all the right touches.  But the proof is in the meat (TWSS).
It is wonderful, cooked the true old fashioned southern way - Pan fried not deep fried.

« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2017, 11:58:21 AM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Wow. Thought I was hungry before but that took me over the top. Gonna need to find some grub, PRONTO!
No kidding, that CFS plate has all the right touches.  But the proof is in the meat (TWSS).
It is wonderful, cooked the true old fashioned southern way - Pan fried not deep fried.
Nice. Good CFS is hard to find.

« Reply #102 on: August 01, 2017, 12:00:25 PM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Wow. Thought I was hungry before but that took me over the top. Gonna need to find some grub, PRONTO!
No kidding, that CFS plate has all the right touches.  But the proof is in the meat (TWSS).
It is wonderful, cooked the true old fashioned southern way - Pan fried not deep fried.
Nice. Good CFS is hard to find.
Certainly is

« Reply #103 on: August 01, 2017, 12:18:03 PM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Wow. Thought I was hungry before but that took me over the top. Gonna need to find some grub, PRONTO!
No kidding, that CFS plate has all the right touches.  But the proof is in the meat (TWSS).
It is wonderful, cooked the true old fashioned southern way - Pan fried not deep fried.
Nice. Good CFS is hard to find.
Certainly is
Y'all are torturing me. Two-and-a-half hours to lunchtime. Bastards.

« Reply #104 on: August 01, 2017, 12:19:41 PM »

I went with the chicken fried steak special
Wow. Thought I was hungry before but that took me over the top. Gonna need to find some grub, PRONTO!
No kidding, that CFS plate has all the right touches.  But the proof is in the meat (TWSS).
It is wonderful, cooked the true old fashioned southern way - Pan fried not deep fried.
Nice. Good CFS is hard to find.
Not to mention good Chicken Fried Ribs!  I miss them....
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10