Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2017, 04:33:40 PM »

247 Sports ranking the NFL Fanbases on heartbreak:

1. Cleveland Browns
Imagine a team being ripped out of your city overnight without much of an explanation only to return as an expansion franchise a few short years later and be a shell of its former self? That's what Browns fans are dealing with and have gone almost 20 years now without hope or a franchise quarterback to right the ship.

2. Los Angeles Chargers
This one is actually more for the fans that were left behind in San Diego. Divorces are hard on a family and it is unfortunate that the Chargers are no longer in the place they used to call home, but what makes it even more tough to swallow is that they are in a market where not many people will care for them. Losing your team shoots you towards the top of this list.

3. New York Jets
The Jets do not have a whole lot going for them outside of Joe Namath's famous guarantee way back when. And they certainly have a bleak future right now. Their fans are as passionate as many, but right now there is nothing to hang their hats on or be excited about.

4. Detroit Lions
The Lions have a legitimate case for the No. 1 spot on this list if not for making the playoffs three times in the last six seasons. There's the Curse of Bobby Layne, not winning a playoff game since 1991 and seeing Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson walk away in the primes of their careers.

5. Buffalo Bills
The Bills have not been to the playoffs since 1999 and are buried in a division where the New England Patriots make it impossible to crawl to the top of the mountain. Oh, and the team lost four-straight Super Bowl appearances. Ouch.

« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2017, 04:35:41 PM »

CroMagnon Lit and a Palmetto IPA boy is smoking an EPC Selecion Oscuro
Fine early evening.

« Reply #122 on: August 01, 2017, 04:37:07 PM »

getting ready to pack it in early, but I should hang around to see that most of the
backups, kick off all right.  Especially since tomorrow is a see the doctors and the
dentist day.

« Reply #123 on: August 01, 2017, 04:46:36 PM »

getting ready to pack it in early, but I should hang around to see that most of the
backups, kick off all right.  Especially since tomorrow is a see the doctors and the
dentist day.
Monday is dentist day for me :(

« Reply #124 on: August 01, 2017, 04:54:20 PM »

oh, frabjoulus day," Due to tonight's Cold Play concert at MetLife Stadium, all Secaucus customers are advised to check the departure boards for any track departure changes.  "
that means that three tracks of trains, F, G & H will all be squeezed onto a single track F, so they can
devote Tracks G & H to MetLife Stadium shuttles.

« Reply #125 on: August 01, 2017, 04:54:57 PM »

getting ready to pack it in early, but I should hang around to see that most of the
backups, kick off all right.  Especially since tomorrow is a see the doctors and the
dentist day.
Reminds me, I gotta get some things scheduled myself.... :-\

« Reply #126 on: August 01, 2017, 05:16:05 PM »

getting ready to pack it in early, but I should hang around to see that most of the
backups, kick off all right.  Especially since tomorrow is a see the doctors and the
dentist day.
Reminds me, I gotta get some things scheduled myself.... :-\

« Reply #127 on: August 01, 2017, 05:33:21 PM »

getting ready to pack it in early, but I should hang around to see that most of the
backups, kick off all right.  Especially since tomorrow is a see the doctors and the
dentist day.
Reminds me, I gotta get some things scheduled myself.... :-\

LMAO

« Reply #128 on: August 01, 2017, 06:57:22 PM »

Digital exam lull.

« Reply #129 on: August 01, 2017, 06:59:39 PM »

Digital exam lull.
There is a need for some recovery time.

« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2017, 07:00:16 PM »

Neanderthal and Sam Summer Ale to ease into the evening.

« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2017, 07:04:06 PM »

Neanderthal and Sam Summer Ale to ease into the evening.
Longboard Island Lager from the free happy hour.  Will light up a stick as soon as this threatening pop-up t-storm passes.

« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2017, 07:27:55 PM »

CroMagnon Lit and a Palmetto IPA boy is smoking an EPC Selecion Oscuro
Two nice smokes there.

I had an unlabeled, underfilled, one-dimensional hand made cigar with tons of smoke production but otherwise meh.

Sitting on the bus in traffic now.

« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2017, 08:02:39 PM »

And of course it starts spitting rain.

« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2017, 08:12:28 PM »

Holy crap, this hot black chick dressed like a hooker just walked by.  Bowchickabowwow.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10