« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2017, 10:04:58 AM »

Morning Mr Bean.

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2017, 10:09:19 AM »

Signed up yesterday for a retirement activity, going to a 6 day school for making Bamboo Fly Rods in February.
Any chance it's a female instructor?
No but I am hoping for a cute female fellow student (under age 40) for a roommate!
Roommate?  So this is a sleepwear bamboo fishing pool course?  The warden bought that one?
And a six day class?  After that much instruction he should be able to weave something more intricate out of bamboo.

« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2017, 10:09:46 AM »

Morning Mr Bean.
Happy Little Friday to you.  Back in NJ?

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2017, 10:11:31 AM »

Signed up yesterday for a retirement activity, going to a 6 day school for making Bamboo Fly Rods in February.
Any chance it's a female instructor?
No but I am hoping for a cute female fellow student (under age 40) for a roommate!
Roommate?  So this is a sleepwear bamboo fishing pool course?  The warden bought that one?
And a six day class?  After that much instruction he should be able to weave something more intricate out of bamboo.

That's more like BAMboo.

« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2017, 10:12:03 AM »

Signed up yesterday for a retirement activity, going to a 6 day school for making Bamboo Fly Rods in February.
Any chance it's a female instructor?
No but I am hoping for a cute female fellow student (under age 40) for a roommate!
Roommate?  So this is a sleepwear bamboo fishing pool course?  The warden bought that one?
Probably got her a new hair dryer to buy her off.

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2017, 10:19:49 AM »

Morning Mr Bean.
Happy Little Friday to you.  Back in NJ?
Getting ready to board first leg back, through Denver. All on time so far...

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2017, 10:20:35 AM »

Signed up yesterday for a retirement activity, going to a 6 day school for making Bamboo Fly Rods in February.
Any chance it's a female instructor?
No but I am hoping for a cute female fellow student (under age 40) for a roommate!
Roommate?  So this is a sleepwear bamboo fishing pool course?  The warden bought that one?
And a six day class?  After that much instruction he should be able to weave something more intricate out of bamboo.

That's more like BAMboo.
+1. I see what you did there.

« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2017, 10:22:14 AM »

@Bean. Got some upcoming dates I'll be in Mass.  Maybe we'll be able to coordinate a visit to your cigar lounge.

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2017, 10:30:01 AM »

@Bean. Got some upcoming dates I'll be in Mass.  Maybe we'll be able to coordinate a visit to your cigar lounge.
Cool.  My next trip out that way is week of 8/31.  I usually end up in Nashua toward the end of the week.

« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2017, 10:30:24 AM »

Signed up yesterday for a retirement activity, going to a 6 day school for making Bamboo Fly Rods in February.
Any chance it's a female instructor?
No but I am hoping for a cute female fellow student (under age 40) for a roommate!
Roommate?  So this is a sleepwear bamboo fishing pool course?  The warden bought that one?
And a six day class?  After that much instruction he should be able to weave something more intricate out of bamboo.

That's more like BAMbooB.
Fixed it for you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/20/2017
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2017, 10:34:49 AM »

Time to go retire!
Congrats Tex!
Thank You
Did you get a nice watch, or plaque, or an "I love vagrants" t-shirt as a farewell gift?
A free lunch and probably a plaque, but I did buy myself a new watch with some of my bonus money.
So you're saying it's up to us to get you the I ♥ Vagrants t-shirt?
Guess so.
Sounds like a plan to me.

#VagrantsLivesMatter

or maybe

K2Krazy!

« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2017, 10:34:53 AM »

Morning Mr Bean.
Happy Little Friday to you.  Back in NJ?
Getting ready to board first leg back, through Denver. All on time so far...
You testing your jinxing abilities?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/20/2017
« Reply #72 on: July 20, 2017, 10:35:50 AM »

G'Morinin, Fellas...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/20/2017
« Reply #73 on: July 20, 2017, 10:36:42 AM »

Signed up yesterday for a retirement activity, going to a 6 day school for making Bamboo Fly Rods in February.
Any chance it's a female instructor?
No but I am hoping for a cute female fellow student (under age 40) for a roommate!
Roommate?  So this is a sleepwear bamboo fishing pool course?  The warden bought that one?
And a six day class?  After that much instruction he should be able to weave something more intricate out of bamboo.

That's more like BAMbooB.
Fixed it for you.

BAMboobs!

« Reply #74 on: July 20, 2017, 10:41:52 AM »

Morning Mr Bean.
Happy Little Friday to you.  Back in NJ?
Getting ready to board first leg back, through Denver. All on time so far...
You testing your jinxing abilities?
Indeed. Viral video in 10, 9, 8...