check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What Cigar are we going to smoke ?
Glad we all have our priorities aligned.

Morning Antnee and dd.

check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Time is on the e-vite (click on calendar entry) waiting on stick info.

Happy Sunday!
Good morning Tony.
Hello, my friend.  Hope you get to rest some today.

Morning Antnee and dd.
Hiya Dave.  You travellin' this week?

check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
NO TROLLS PLEASE

dwgbryant

check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
if KC gets back from Flossie's in time I will be doing a Punch Punch he sent me. I also have a nice Mi Barrio, Flor de Capa, 777, and Cubao. smokers choice, just grab a favorite.

check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Time is on the e-vite (click on calendar entry) waiting on stick info.
Based on short notice perhaps a variety of stix should be suggested so as not to have to go to the B&M's today that might be open on Sunday.  Notice might have been on the calendar for a month and my fault for not knowing about it but I never think to look at it.

Morning Antnee and dd.
Hiya Dave.  You travellin' this week?
Home again this week, heading out next.

check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
NO TROLLS PLEASE
We have the power to be affected by trolls.  Let's not worry about that and concentrate on Deano's new life in Florida, instead.  I may go with a Cuban but haven't decided which.  I think Dean said simply, "smoke what ya like".

Morning Antnee and dd.
Hiya Dave.  You travellin' this week?
Home again this week, heading out next.
San Antonio again this week for me then 3 or 4 weeks of nothing more than day trips.

Morning Antnee and dd.
Hiya Dave.  You travellin' this week?
Home again this week, heading out next.
Hmmm.  If I could break free, you'd be interested in doing something?
Logged

dwgbryant

check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Time is on the e-vite (click on calendar entry) waiting on stick info.
Based on short notice perhaps a variety of stix should be suggested so as not to have to go to the B&M's today that might be open on Sunday.  Notice might have been on the calendar for a month and my fault for not knowing about it but I never think to look at it.
yes it's been up awhile, but don't worry about it or make a big deal about it. I just want to sit and enjoy a cigar with my friends.
as far as trolls go, I think you can post right through the calendar herf function and keep it separate from the main banter site.
is that correct Tony?

check the calendar guys.
it will be a CigarBanter exclusive herf. I'm not going to bother switching back and forth with CI, too much work.
What are the details?  Time?  Stick of preference?
Time is on the e-vite (click on calendar entry) waiting on stick info.
Based on short notice perhaps a variety of stix should be suggested so as not to have to go to the B&M's today that might be open on Sunday.  Notice might have been on the calendar for a month and my fault for not knowing about it but I never think to look at it.
yes it's been up awhile, but don't worry about it or make a big deal about it. I just want to sit and enjoy a cigar with my friends.
as far as trolls go, I think you can post right through the calendar herf function and keep it separate from the main banter site.
is that correct Tony?
We will be there smoking with you Dean!!!!