« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2017, 10:18:06 AM »

How are the humped today?
Present and accounted for. Morning, Tony.
Paycheck in the bank with funds available.
Let's go check...
Yippee! My May pay is in the account and available to me!
I'll alert the media.... while walking to Train last night, an older gentleman
came up to me and said, "Rains going to start around 7pm!"  not exactly "what's the frequency Kenneth?"
but he seemed a little spacey to me.  So i just looked at him and said: " I'll alert the media!"  he looked at me
somewhat more confused, and said, "Better have an umbrella!".   Only in New York City

« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2017, 10:18:48 AM »

So two women have died in his company....
Multiple DWI altercations....
Now flying a helicopter drunk?
Think there is need for a little help.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ex-anheuser-busch-ceo-arrested-fly-helicopter-drunk-article-1.3318442

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2017, 10:20:17 AM »

How are the humped today?
Present and accounted for. Morning, Tony.
Paycheck in the bank with funds available.
Let's go check...
Yippee! My May pay is in the account and available to me!
I'll alert the media.... while walking to Train last night, an older gentleman
came up to me and said, "Rains going to start around 7pm!"  not exactly "what's the frequency Kenneth?"
but he seemed a little spacey to me.  So i just looked at him and said: " I'll alert the media!"  he looked at me
somewhat more confused, and said, "Better have an umbrella!".   Only in New York City
Only surprise was he didn't try to sell you an umbrella.

« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2017, 10:21:26 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hola, Raz.
Hola, seņor embajador.
Ooooh, I like the sound of that much better than Alcalde.

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2017, 10:28:47 AM »

How are the humped today?
Present and accounted for. Morning, Tony.
Paycheck in the bank with funds available.
Let's go check...
Yippee! My May pay is in the account and available to me!
Huzzah!
And if all goes well, my June pay will arrive today.

I guess I can pay my taxes now.
Next, the car!
Maybe you an Golf can get a group deal?
I think Vitaliano is looking for another vehicle too.
Nope scored a 2009 Volkswagan etta sedan, bought a silver "J", and stuck it on the car,
so now it's a Jetta again.  113K miles, half the bells and whistles that the 2006 Lexus IS 250 had,
my 19 year old daughter is now driving that.  put about 200 miles on it so far, have to get used to cornering
with FWD instead of AWD.  it's the 2.5 liter 4, plenty of pep for such a small car.  It was this or a two door
Mitsubishi eclipse, my wife said my days of a 2 door sports coupe, are long over.  One Don Vito concern,
the trunk will store more bodies (or bags of mulch  8) )than the IS 250.

« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2017, 10:34:41 AM »

Guess I better cancel my cruise....

One of the largest icebergs ever recorded broke off from an ice shelf in Antarctica, British scientists announced Wednesday.

The 1 trillion ton iceberg, with twice of the volume of Lake Erie, broke off from the Larsen C ice shelf between Monday and Wednesday, according to Project MIDAS, which has been monitoring the shelf. At 2,200 square miles, the chunk of floating ice is nearly the size of Delaware.
Meanwhile, over at the Environmental "Protection" Agency...

http://www.iflscience.com/environment/epa-chief-scott-pruitt-wants-scientists-to-debate-climate-deniers-live-on-tv/

« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2017, 10:36:30 AM »

[...]

Sounds like you have all the important features figured out.

« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2017, 10:46:11 AM »

[...]

Room for your wife to fit your corpse in the trunk.

« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2017, 10:51:56 AM »

[...]

That's what I read.

« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2017, 11:05:14 AM »

good morning RazMan and Vita.

« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2017, 11:06:14 AM »

Of course. I've known for months that I was going to be taking over two projects from a guy who's going to be moving to a new job. But it was delayed while his boss was in Europe for a month, then there were other priorities, yadda, yadda, yadda. Now I get an email - "This has to be done by the 24th."

Yeah. I'm off Friday for a doctor appt. I have to telecommute next week because they're reconfiguring the office, and I'm off next Thursday and Friday for vacation leave I scheduled months ago. But this now has to be done by the 24th.

« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2017, 11:06:43 AM »

Camacho connie robusto and coffee in the sun.
already 90° with RealFeel 103°.

« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2017, 11:09:10 AM »

good morning RazMan and Vita.
Morning, Deano.

« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2017, 11:10:24 AM »

Camacho connie robusto and coffee in the sun.
already 90° with RealFeel 103°.
Two outta three ain't bad.

« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2017, 11:11:43 AM »

Of course. I've known for months that I was going to be taking over two projects from a guy who's going to be moving to a new job. But it was delayed while his boss was in Europe for a month, then there were other priorities, yadda, yadda, yadda. Now I get an email - "This has to be done by the 24th."

Yeah. I'm off Friday for a doctor appt. I have to telecommute next week because they're reconfiguring the office, and I'm off next Thursday and Friday for vacation leave I scheduled months ago. But this now has to be done by the 24th.
Who makes a large project (let alone 2) due on a Monday? Sheesh.