Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 07:10:24 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actor Tab Hunter is 86. Actress Susan Seaforth Hayes is 74. Singer Jeff Hanna (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band) is 71. Ventriloquist-actor Jay Johnson is 68. Actor Bruce McGill is 67. Singer Bonnie Pointer is 67. Actor Stephen Lang is 65. Actress Mindy Sterling is 64. Boxer Leon Spinks is 64. Actress Sela Ward is 61. Reggae singer Michael Rose (Black Uhuru) is 60. Singer Peter Murphy is 60. Actor Mark Lester is 59. Jazz musician Kirk Whalum is 59. Singer Suzanne Vega is 58. Rock guitarist Richie Sambora (Bon Jovi) is 58. Actress Lisa Rinna is 54. Rock musician Scott Shriner (Weezer) is 52. Actress Debbe (correct) Dunning is 51. Actor Greg Grunberg is 51. Wildlife expert Jeff Corwin is 50. Actor Justin Chambers is 47. Actress Leisha Hailey is 46. Actor Michael Rosenbaum is 45. Pop-rock singer Andrew Bird is 44. Country singer Scotty Emerick is 44. Rapper Lil' Kim is 42. Actor Jon Wellner is 42. Rock singer Ben Gibbard is 41. Rapper Lil' Zane is 35. Pop-jazz singer-musician Peter Cincotti is 34. Actress Serinda Swan is 33. Actor Robert Adamson is 32. Actor David Henrie is 28. Actor Connor Paolo is 27. Tennis player Caroline Wozniacki is 27.
Two rappers today, including a woman.
I will prefer to focus on a FINE 61 year old Sela Ward.
What about a 51-year-old Heidi from Tool Time?!?
Hah!
Also a fine Serina Swan for you youngsters.

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2017, 07:15:29 AM »

[...]
Had to look that one up, never heard of her.

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2017, 07:26:16 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. a very cool and damp 70° here. Oliva O torp and coffee going.
Morning Dean.  How's the arthritis doing today?
not good. I have a consultation Thursday morning to discuss surgery on both wrists before I do my pulmonary function test. can't even grip a golf club!

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2017, 07:31:15 AM »

[...]
You're welcome.

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2017, 07:32:16 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. a very cool and damp 70° here. Oliva O torp and coffee going.
Morning Dean.  How's the arthritis doing today?
not good. I have a consultation Thursday morning to discuss surgery on both wrists before I do my pulmonary function test. can't even grip a golf club!
Sorry to hear that Dean.  I would think there would be other alternatives to try before surgery...but I'm not a doctor.

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2017, 07:38:53 AM »

[...]
Indeed.

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2017, 07:40:52 AM »

Good morning, men.

« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2017, 07:41:25 AM »

Good morning, men.
Morning, Tony. How's the checking account looking this morning?

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2017, 07:41:28 AM »

good morning Daves and Tony. a very cool and damp 70° here. Oliva O torp and coffee going.
Morning Dean.  How's the arthritis doing today?
not good. I have a consultation Thursday morning to discuss surgery on both wrists before I do my pulmonary function test. can't even grip a golf club!
Sorry to hear that Dean.  I would think there would be other alternatives to try before surgery...but I'm not a doctor.
rheumatoid nodules on underside of both wrists, one on my right about the size of a walnut. had one on my hand removed about 5 years ago.

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2017, 07:42:30 AM »

[...]
Soon to be in Marvel's Inhumans
...Marvel's Defenders is a bonus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvyJfspGN3E

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2017, 07:43:09 AM »

Morning SoonToBeFlushTony.

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2017, 07:47:40 AM »

[...]

That doesn't look half bad.

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2017, 07:49:30 AM »

Turd Day across the board for early morning cigar deals.
Those AFRs are decent and priced better than normal. Considered using my certificate.

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2017, 07:52:50 AM »

Today's Highlight in History:

On this date:
In 1804, Vice President Aaron Burr mortally wounded former Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton during a pistol duel in Weehawken, New Jersey. (Hamilton died the next day.)...
My hometown!

« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2017, 07:55:17 AM »

[...]
And they're both Lil'.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8