Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: July 10, 2017, 04:42:54 PM »

Another important countdown, only 2 more days and I can have a cigar again!
Get everything finished up today?
Tomorrow, but not everything.  But I will be able to smoke and drink after tomorrow's work is done

« Reply #121 on: July 10, 2017, 04:42:57 PM »

Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Actually, that hazzuh was a bit later than normal. But I leave every day at 2:30 on the dot. And my paycheck is in my account every 2 weeks. And I can access it and everything. :D
Just received phone call stating that my account was reopened and will be funded within the next 48 hours.
Ask about interest for their kiting practices.

« Reply #122 on: July 10, 2017, 04:43:50 PM »

Time to hazzuh myself as I am close enough to start retirement practice.

« Reply #123 on: July 10, 2017, 04:44:21 PM »

Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Hell everybody here gets a paycheck except you.........but he must think he is close to retirement with such behavior.  Speaking of such behavior I am going home now myself. ;D
GFY
Gonna give those Chase Exec's a follow-up call or email tomorrow?
They followed up with me. Just confirmed the account is reopen. Now I just need some funding... Is that a light I see at the end of the tunnel? I know it can't be NJTransit.

« Reply #124 on: July 10, 2017, 04:55:46 PM »

Time to head out, myself. Hazzuh!
He's hazzuhing earlier and earlier every day. WTF? And he gets a paycheck, sheesh.
Hell everybody here gets a paycheck except you.........but he must think he is close to retirement with such behavior.  Speaking of such behavior I am going home now myself. ;D
GFY
Gonna give those Chase Exec's a follow-up call or email tomorrow?
They followed up with me. Just confirmed the account is reopen. Now I just need some funding... Is that a light I see at the end of the tunnel? I know it can't be NJTransit.
Fingers crossed it works out. Otherwise...

« Reply #125 on: July 10, 2017, 05:08:34 PM »

Secondary hazzuh!

« Reply #126 on: July 10, 2017, 05:11:36 PM »

Secondary hazzuh!
I'm right behind you with a Padrón 3000.

« Reply #127 on: July 10, 2017, 06:00:19 PM »

Fired up a Diesel Unlimited Maduro from a previous purchase of the Diesel deal from yesterday's FU.  Not a bad deal, and decent ash tray.

« Reply #128 on: July 10, 2017, 06:15:49 PM »

Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.

« Reply #129 on: July 10, 2017, 06:22:44 PM »

Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.

« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2017, 06:38:42 PM »

Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.
LMAO

« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2017, 07:06:21 PM »

Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.
At least a good cigar.

« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2017, 07:08:59 PM »

Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.
At least a good cigar.
Spoke too soon.  Sitting on the tarmac in Charlotte along with a dozen or more other planes. Can't fly up the coast due to "a fire at the Wash DC ATC which has it shut down".  Nice, thanks, Dave!

« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2017, 07:40:24 PM »

Oh man, next flight leg has a 400 lb woman in my row window seat.   And of course she brought a slice of pizza and a Coke with her.  Let's see what hapless fuk gets to sit next to that.
OMG, guess this one purchased two seats also, middle is empty.  I better go buy a lotto ticket.
At least a good cigar.
Spoke too soon.  Sitting on the tarmac in Charlotte along with a dozen or more other planes. Can't fly up the coast due to "a fire at the Wash DC ATC which has it shut down".  Nice, thanks, Dave!
Welcome to the real world of commercial aviation

« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2017, 07:41:10 PM »

Dinner at the yacht club tonight.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10