Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day  (Read 6191 times)

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2017, 01:54:34 PM »

Waffles and bacon sheesh.
I may have to bust out the waffle maker. That sounds yummy.
I did simple, corned beef hash, poached eggs, toast, and coffee.
Had a similar brunch before sending the boy off.... except for eggs over easy and grits.
You got enough cigars left to get through the day?

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2017, 01:55:12 PM »

Now everyone else can go to the beach ::)

Chris Christie Signs Budget Bill, Ending New Jersey Government Shutdow
Only guy whose approval rating is lower than the President's.
Pretty sure the US Congress falls below either.
Along with the mainstream media
Indeed.  And then there's the Sis/CI IT department.

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2017, 01:56:08 PM »

Smoked wings, bacon wrapped jalapeño's and venison sausage along with potato salad and baked beans made for a mighty good lunch.

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2017, 01:56:49 PM »

Now everyone else can go to the beach ::)

Chris Christie Signs Budget Bill, Ending New Jersey Government Shutdow
Only guy whose approval rating is lower than the President's.
Pretty sure the US Congress falls below either.
Along with the mainstream media
Indeed.  And then there's the Sis/CI IT department.
I don't think they even have an approval rating anymore

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2017, 01:59:57 PM »

Now everyone else can go to the beach ::)

Chris Christie Signs Budget Bill, Ending New Jersey Government Shutdow
Only guy whose approval rating is lower than the President's.
Pretty sure the US Congress falls below either.
Along with the mainstream media
Indeed.  And then there's the Sis/CI IT department.
they have an IT Department? you'd never know.

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2017, 02:01:23 PM »

Sucker for those CAP America's this time of year...but a little later.  For now, FDLA.

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2017, 02:03:00 PM »

sitting poolside cooling off.
With an above ground, does that mean you're straddling it?
actually I was laying in the pool on an air mattress smoking a Perdomo Champagne.
So you're pool center, not poolside.

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2017, 02:06:49 PM »

sitting poolside cooling off.
With an above ground, does that mean you're straddling it?
actually I was laying in the pool on an air mattress smoking a Perdomo Champagne.
So you're pool center, not poolside.
now I'm in the screen room eating fried chicken.

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2017, 02:08:02 PM »

Now everyone else can go to the beach ::)

Chris Christie Signs Budget Bill, Ending New Jersey Government Shutdow
Only guy whose approval rating is lower than the President's.
Pretty sure the US Congress falls below either.
Along with the mainstream media
Indeed.  And then there's the Sis/CI IT department.
they have an IT Department? you'd never know.
An incompetent one

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2017, 02:09:32 PM »

sitting poolside cooling off.
With an above ground, does that mean you're straddling it?
actually I was laying in the pool on an air mattress smoking a Perdomo Champagne.
So you're pool center, not poolside.
now I'm in the screen room eating fried chicken.
I am on the sofa in the a/c anticipating an impromptu nap

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2017, 02:17:00 PM »

sitting poolside cooling off.
With an above ground, does that mean you're straddling it?
actually I was laying in the pool on an air mattress smoking a Perdomo Champagne.
So you're pool center, not poolside.
now I'm in the screen room eating fried chicken.
I am on the sofa in the a/c anticipating an impromptu nap
I'm betting on the hair dryer.

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2017, 02:35:29 PM »

sitting poolside cooling off.
With an above ground, does that mean you're straddling it?
actually I was laying in the pool on an air mattress smoking a Perdomo Champagne.
So you're pool center, not poolside.
now I'm in the screen room eating fried chicken.
I am on the sofa in the a/c anticipating an impromptu nap
I'm betting on the hair dryer.
Nope, all finished with that today and I could not hear it where i am anyway but my son just called and woke me up.

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2017, 03:18:26 PM »

Float'n & Smok'n Lull?

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #73 on: July 04, 2017, 03:35:58 PM »

Sucker for those CAP America's this time of year...but a little later.  For now, FDLA.
Captain America fan?

Re: 7/4/2017 - Independence Day
« Reply #74 on: July 04, 2017, 03:57:31 PM »

Waffles and bacon sheesh.
I may have to bust out the waffle maker. That sounds yummy.
I did simple, corned beef hash, poached eggs, toast, and coffee.
Had a similar brunch before sending the boy off.... except for eggs over easy and grits.
You got enough cigars left to get through the day?
Trying to squeak by.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7