« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2017, 01:04:34 PM »

Good morning. Got a lot of running around today. EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning, Dean. 404 day over at the Sis.
Morning Dave. Thanks but money is really tight until the end of July, big week long state convention has me pinching pennies.
I hear ya. 404 is a computer error, they've got no deal posted right now. Lol
Hahaha. I knew that. It was early, I wasn't awake yet, I wasn't thinking, excuse, excuse, excuse.
Gurkhas up now. I preferred the 404.

« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2017, 01:15:05 PM »

Morning RevRaz.
Morning, TD. Where are you today?
Lovely Cincinnati Ohio.
Ah. My stepmother is there at a publishing conference this week.
It's actually a beautiful week here...highs in the upper 70s, low 80s, down into the 50s at night, low humidity.

« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2017, 01:15:54 PM »

Good morning. Got a lot of running around today. EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning, Dean. 404 day over at the Sis.
Morning Dave. Thanks but money is really tight until the end of July, big week long state convention has me pinching pennies.
I hear ya. 404 is a computer error, they've got no deal posted right now. Lol
Hahaha. I knew that. It was early, I wasn't awake yet, I wasn't thinking, excuse, excuse, excuse.
Gurkhas up now. I preferred the 404.
+1

« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2017, 01:18:36 PM »

Just found out I am apparently hosting somewhere between 10 and 16 people sleeping over this weekend..... :o

« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2017, 01:19:55 PM »

Just found out I am apparently hosting somewhere between 10 and 16 people sleeping over this weekend..... :o
Need one of these?

« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2017, 01:20:28 PM »

Just found out I am apparently hosting somewhere between 10 and 16 people sleeping over this weekend..... :o
Started with a phone call (that I luckily didn't pick up) and subsequent VM from my son's MIL thanking me for having her daughter staying over the weekend.  Followed that with test to son and DIL....oh yea, we were going to call you tonight.... :-X

« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2017, 01:22:50 PM »

Just found out I am apparently hosting somewhere between 10 and 16 people sleeping over this weekend..... :o
Need one of these?

Well, as two of them are under 2y/o, one is 14 and there is a golden retriever... the rest are 21-30, no help for me...whatever they do is out of my control.
I just want to have my morning and afternoon cigars in peace.

« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2017, 01:26:11 PM »

Just found out I am apparently hosting somewhere between 10 and 16 people sleeping over this weekend..... :o
Need one of these?

Well, as two of them are under 2y/o, one is 14 and there is a golden retriever... the rest are 21-30, no help for me...whatever they do is out of my control.
I just want to have my morning and afternoon cigars in peace.
You've got a better chance of the dog throwing a key party.

« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2017, 01:26:51 PM »

Good morning. Got a lot of running around today. EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning, Dean. 404 day over at the Sis.
Morning Dave. Thanks but money is really tight until the end of July, big week long state convention has me pinching pennies.
What happened to pinchin' the ol' ladies?

« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2017, 01:27:52 PM »

Just found out I am apparently hosting somewhere between 10 and 16 people sleeping over this weekend..... :o
Lucky you.  Oh, happy holiday.

« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2017, 01:28:29 PM »

Just found out I am apparently hosting somewhere between 10 and 16 people sleeping over this weekend..... :o
Need one of these?

Well, as two of them are under 2y/o, one is 14 and there is a golden retriever... the rest are 21-30, no help for me...whatever they do is out of my control.
I just want to have my morning and afternoon cigars in peace.
You've got a better chance of the dog throwing a key party.
Yea, I know.... :-\

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2017, 01:28:30 PM »

Morning RevRaz.
Morning, TD. Where are you today?
Lovely Cincinnati Ohio.
Ah. My stepmother is there at a publishing conference this week.
It's actually a beautiful week here...highs in the upper 70s, low 80s, down into the 50s at night, low humidity.
indeed it is.

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2017, 01:35:45 PM »

Just found out I am apparently hosting somewhere between 10 and 16 people sleeping over this weekend..... :o
Need one of these?

Well, as two of them are under 2y/o, one is 14 and there is a golden retriever... the rest are 21-30, no help for me...whatever they do is out of my control.
I just want to have my morning and afternoon cigars in peace.
You've got a better chance of the dog throwing a key party.
Woof!

« Reply #103 on: June 28, 2017, 01:40:17 PM »

Good morning. Got a lot of running around today. EPC 2nd and coffee.
Morning, Dean. 404 day over at the Sis.
Morning Dave. Thanks but money is really tight until the end of July, big week long state convention has me pinching pennies.
I hear ya. 404 is a computer error, they've got no deal posted right now. Lol
Hahaha. I knew that. It was early, I wasn't awake yet, I wasn't thinking, excuse, excuse, excuse.
Gurkhas up now. I preferred the 404.
Yeah, but you can't smoke a 404.

« Reply #104 on: June 28, 2017, 01:46:03 PM »

Morning Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.
Good morning, Dave. Plans to meet up with cb this time?
We were planning on last night, but he's still not up to speed.
That sucks.
Tell me about it.  New PT therapist, new PT therapy.  Got things stirred up and fucked with my already fucked up "sleep".