BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2017
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2017, 10:21:35 AM »

Here's a nice picture of the day of his fav Danica for CarolinaDave after he gets back with the dogs.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/06/danica-patrick-nascar-sonoma-raceway-napa-wine-somnium-tractor-instagram-photo
Very thoughtful... he'll love it!
USAToday as the source also.  Perfect.
Tried covering all bases.  Thought there would be another two pages of postings by the time I got back.  #disappointed, #mellowingTexDave

Maybe he fell asleep in the chair again...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2017
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2017, 10:23:09 AM »

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2017, 10:24:00 AM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2017
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2017, 10:27:27 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2017, 10:29:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Long as the checks are cashing, life can't be too bad.

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2017, 10:34:06 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Tony's getting his too, that doesn't seem to be a problem. :D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2017
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2017, 10:34:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Long as the checks are cashing, life can't be too bad.

Any outdoor plans for you during the upcoming Holiday? Using the new RV equipment? Thought I remembered you saying the warden picked out one for you.

« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2017, 10:34:55 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Tony's getting his too, that doesn't seem to be a problem. :D
Yeah, but his are from the UN. Hard to get them cashed.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2017
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2017, 10:36:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Tony's getting his too, that doesn't seem to be a problem. :D

He's still not laughing...

« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2017, 10:36:57 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Long as the checks are cashing, life can't be too bad.

Any outdoor plans for you during the upcoming Holiday? Using the new RV equipment? Thought I remembered you saying the warden picked out one for you.
Never worked out, so still kinda looking. No real plans for the weekend, because I have the church gigs to do this weekend, and my back deck needs serious attention. I do plan to get a tattoo, though.

« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2017, 10:41:15 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Tony's getting his too, that doesn't seem to be a problem. :D
The latest... I can now see the amount in my business account but am unable to use it/transfer it/withdraw from ATM, etc.

FYI, this is a Chase issue, not a UN one.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2017
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2017, 10:42:37 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Long as the checks are cashing, life can't be too bad.

Any outdoor plans for you during the upcoming Holiday? Using the new RV equipment? Thought I remembered you saying the warden picked out one for you.
Never worked out, so still kinda looking. No real plans for the weekend, because I have the church gigs to do this weekend, and my back deck needs serious attention. I do plan to get a tattoo, though.

Got some pressure washing and deck work on my list as well, but with a 4 day weekend, I'm sure I'll just pace myself. Finishing early just means something else gets written down.

« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Tony's getting his too, that doesn't seem to be a problem. :D
The latest... I can now see the amount in my business account but am unable to use it/transfer it/withdraw from ATM, etc.

FYI, this is a Chase issue, not a UN one.
I think we all figured that, just trying to give you the business a bit.

At least you can see the money now. That's a step in the right direction, I imagine.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/28/2017
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2017, 10:51:11 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Howdy, Bret
Morning, Steve. How's things out there?

The weather has been perfect the past 3 days. Unfortunately, looks like rain is coming back tomorrow... lasting until Tuesday at a 50% chance or better. Sheesh

Life, other than that, is going well. I'm getting my paychecks anyway.  ;)
Tony's getting his too, that doesn't seem to be a problem. :D
The latest... I can now see the amount in my business account but am unable to use it/transfer it/withdraw from ATM, etc.

FYI, this is a Chase issue, not a UN one.
I think we all figured that, just trying to give you the business a bit.

At least you can see the money now. That's a step in the right direction, I imagine.

Yeah, great Golf... He can see the money. He'll just take his family window shopping at the grocery store.

(see 1st part of Golf's post. +1)  ;)

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2017, 11:00:18 AM »

[...]

That's why I keep coming back. Hahaha.