Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: June 22, 2017, 08:27:23 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
Gotcha
Definitely decent for $2 apiece. I reluctantly went back and looked... I paid $3.75 each. Hmmm, I may just bite at this price.
LaoL, hard to resist a good name @ $2 each.

« Reply #106 on: June 22, 2017, 08:28:17 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
Gotcha
Definitely decent for $2 apiece. I reluctantly went back and looked... I paid $3.75 each. Hmmm, I may just bite at this price.
LaoL, hard to resist a good name @ $2 each.
But like I said, not the best connie out there.

« Reply #107 on: June 22, 2017, 08:33:17 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
Gotcha
Definitely decent for $2 apiece. I reluctantly went back and looked... I paid $3.75 each. Hmmm, I may just bite at this price.
LaoL, hard to resist a good name @ $2 each.
But like I said, not the best connie out there.
I like a few but overall not a big Connie fan so I will probably pass.

« Reply #108 on: June 22, 2017, 08:47:56 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
Gotcha
Definitely decent for $2 apiece. I reluctantly went back and looked... I paid $3.75 each. Hmmm, I may just bite at this price.
LaoL, hard to resist a good name @ $2 each.
But like I said, not the best connie out there.
I like a few but overall not a big Connie fan so I will probably pass.
Yea, but you are not used to smoking in the mornings...may be a new area for you to explore.

« Reply #109 on: June 22, 2017, 08:49:01 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
Gotcha
Definitely decent for $2 apiece. I reluctantly went back and looked... I paid $3.75 each. Hmmm, I may just bite at this price.
LaoL, hard to resist a good name @ $2 each.
But like I said, not the best connie out there.
I like a few but overall not a big Connie fan so I will probably pass.
Yea, but you are not used to smoking in the mornings...may be a new area for you to explore.
Valid point, what do you think,of them?

« Reply #110 on: June 22, 2017, 09:16:44 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
The regular paybacks are decent. I wasn't impressed with these.

« Reply #111 on: June 22, 2017, 09:17:57 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
What is you favorite Connie?

« Reply #112 on: June 22, 2017, 09:18:49 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
The regular paybacks are decent. I wasn't impressed with these.
There are other Connies I would suggest for you.

« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2017, 09:35:59 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
What is you favorite Connie?
I know you were asking Tony, but I would say My Father Connie, Room 101 (although on the way out), EPC New Wave Connie Reserva and regular New Wave, Intemperance EC, New World Connie, San Lotano, Higher end Perdomo, San Cristobal Elegancia,

« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2017, 09:40:48 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
What is you favorite Connie?
Your favorite commie?

« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2017, 09:43:21 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
What is you favorite Connie?
I know you were asking Tony, but I would say My Father Connie, Room 101 (although on the way out), EPC New Wave Connie Reserva and regular New Wave, Intemperance EC, New World Connie, San Lotano, Higher end Perdomo, San Cristobal Elegancia,
Then there are a number of sun grown Habano offerings that I still smoke in the mornings like Ave Maria.
Also Camacho Connies aren't bad.

« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2017, 09:45:21 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
What is you favorite Connie?
Your favorite commie?
I would have to say Stieg Larsson.

« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2017, 09:47:51 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
What is you favorite Connie?
Your favorite commie?
I would have to say Stieg Larsson.
Swedish commie?

« Reply #118 on: June 22, 2017, 09:48:03 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
What is you favorite Connie?
I know you were asking Tony, but I would say My Father Connie, Room 101 (although on the way out), EPC New Wave Connie Reserva and regular New Wave, Intemperance EC, New World Connie, San Lotano, Higher end Perdomo, San Cristobal Elegancia,
I like SC Elegancia and the Padron Damaso is a great Connie.

« Reply #119 on: June 22, 2017, 10:21:57 PM »

Open for comments and reviews, have not tried one.

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/weekly-special/
I didn't give you one when you came to NY? You probably gave it to your son.
I don't think so, there is not one in my humi and definitely did not give one to him
My mistake then. It's a decent connie but not my favorite.
What is you favorite Connie?
I haven't had one in a really long while but I liked the San Lotano Connecticut (not the Oval). I also enjoy the EPC New Waves. And believe it or not, the Rocky Patel Signature (might be CI exclusive) is good.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9