Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2017, 09:20:19 AM »

Guess I will head on down the road, later folks.

« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2017, 09:32:42 AM »

Guess I will head on down the road, later folks.
Me, too.  Stand by for an airport rack report.

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2017, 10:00:35 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2017, 10:09:08 AM »

Guess I will head on down the road, later folks.
Me, too.  Stand by for an airport rack report.
Just keep the pictures of flat asses to yourself. :)

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2017, 10:09:40 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, FairAndRazlanced.

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2017, 10:11:15 AM »

HELL'S KITCHEN: NYC Total subway nightmare -- again!

     Trains diverted, riders stranded in the 1000s...

Delay-weary straphangers endured yet another morning of crippling service changes Tuesday. Once again, signal problems appeared to be the primary cause.

Uptown B, D, F and M lines began to experience delays around 6:30 a.m., with at least one train stalled in between stops for more than 20 minutes as an MTA conductor warned of signal problems at Herald Square. Regular uptown service on the B and D halted entirely for a time and trains were rerouted to Penn.

At Broadway-Lafayette, frustrated customers had to transfer trains at times only to be told they had to transfer yet again. Trains had started rolling again on their usual routes by about 8 a.m., but the MTA warned of extensive delays. But then -- the signal problems returned, suspending B train service between Brighton Beach Avenue and Bedford Park Boulevard by 8:15 a.m. Northbound D and F trains were being rerouted on the C and E lines
I prefer to walk anyway.
What about Valentine, any of these his routes?
Not Valentine, Vitaliano! I believe he walks also.

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2017, 10:12:39 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, FairAndRazlanced.
Me? Hell no, I'm an anarcho-capitalist conservative fat-cat.  I'm the Republican Obama bitched about.

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2017, 10:19:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, FairAndRazlanced.
Me? Hell no, I'm an anarcho-capitalist conservative fat-cat.  I'm the Republican Obama bitched about.
Sounds like you're who the no-longer-pretending-to-be Fair and Balanced Fox News is trying to reach.

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2017, 10:28:19 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, FairAndRazlanced.
Me? Hell no, I'm an anarcho-capitalist conservative fat-cat.  I'm the Republican Obama bitched about.
Sounds like you're who the no-longer-pretending-to-be Fair and Balanced person Fox News is trying to reach.
Life ain't fair.  Those who works the hardest and risks the most gets the rewards, and those who don't gets whatever the rest of us choose to give.

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2017, 10:35:01 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, FairAndRazlanced.
Me? Hell no, I'm an anarcho-capitalist conservative fat-cat.  I'm the Republican Obama bitched about.
Sounds like you're who the no-longer-pretending-to-be Fair and Balanced person Fox News is trying to reach.
Life ain't fair.  Those who works the hardest and risks the most gets the rewards, and those who don't gets whatever the rest of us choose to give.
That came out wrong, added an extra word in there the first time through.

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2017, 10:38:51 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, FairAndRazlanced.
Me? Hell no, I'm an anarcho-capitalist conservative fat-cat.  I'm the Republican Obama bitched about.
Sounds like you're who the no-longer-pretending-to-be Fair and Balanced person Fox News is trying to reach.
Life ain't fair.  Those who works the hardest and risks the most gets the rewards, and those who don't gets whatever the rest of us choose to give.
That came out wrong, added an extra word in there the first time through.
Nah, you just left out "sumbitch."

« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2017, 10:44:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, FairAndRazlanced.
Me? Hell no, I'm an anarcho-capitalist conservative fat-cat.  I'm the Republican Obama bitched about.
Sounds like you're who the no-longer-pretending-to-be Fair and Balanced person Fox News is trying to reach.
Life ain't fair.  Those who works the hardest and risks the most gets the rewards, and those who don't gets whatever the rest of us choose to give.
That came out wrong, added an extra word in there the first time through.
Nah, you just left out "sumbitch."
I figured that was a given.

« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2017, 10:55:44 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning, FairAndRazlanced.
Me? Hell no, I'm an anarcho-capitalist conservative fat-cat.  I'm the Republican Obama bitched about.
Sounds like you're who the no-longer-pretending-to-be Fair and Balanced person Fox News is trying to reach.
Life ain't fair.  Those who works the hardest and risks the most gets the rewards, and those who don't gets whatever the rest of us choose to give.
That came out wrong, added an extra word in there the first time through.
Nah, you just left out "sumbitch."
I figured that was a given.
Sheesh.  Is it just you and I here today?

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2017, 11:00:54 AM »

Jayzus, the energy sector is in the freakin' toilet.  And where do I make the most money? Pet medications.

« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2017, 11:08:46 AM »

Another bid that appears to be just a single and the bidders obviously think it's a 5-pack

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2582879/crowned-heads-la-imperiosa-corona-gorda/
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8