Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2017, 08:27:47 AM »

Time to get packed up and hit the road.   Later
at least you ain't homeless yet.

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2017, 08:38:19 AM »

Good morning Daves
Morning Fish, when is your OBX trip?
8/19 - 8/26, new house this year about 10 min from the last one
That place you had last year seemed awesome. Why the change?
We were just hunting around and found this one. We skipped last year so I think we kind of lost our week we wanted? Not sure other than just a change/upgrade

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2017, 08:39:52 AM »

Going to be heading down to MD for Fathers Day weekend.  Would be nice and relaxing except I get to take my parents as well.  Three hours each way will be fun.
Morning DrivingMissDavie
Nice!   ;)
Any plans for this weekend?
Travel baseball craziness has started already. We have a game tomorrow night and already have multiple reschedule requests so we may play Saturday also, not sure. Will go see my Dad on Sunday, most likely

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2017, 08:44:56 AM »

off to move a bed.

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2017, 08:51:04 AM »

off to move a bed.
And the earth, too. Bowchickawowwow.

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2017, 09:17:58 AM »

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2017, 09:23:29 AM »

Good morning guys.
Room 101 Payback and coffee.
Good morning, Deano. Is that the connie?
yes, I believe it is.

Just asking because I believe there are two versions of the Payback. I've only bought/smoked the one with the white label, which is the connie.
then no, this is the black label but light like a connie. Ecuadorian?
I believe you are correct. Ecuadorian Habano.

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2017, 09:49:20 AM »

Morning Mayor, Fishy, Dean, and DownToOneDave.  Happy Thursday.
Good morning, Beaner.

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2017, 09:50:41 AM »

Good morning Daves
Morning Fish, when is your OBX trip?
8/19 - 8/26, new house this year about 10 min from the last one
That place you had last year seemed awesome. Why the change?
We were just hunting around and found this one. We skipped last year so I think we kind of lost our week we wanted? Not sure other than just a change/upgrade
Wow, that was two years ago? I could have sworn it was last summer.

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2017, 09:53:37 AM »

I slept in a while this morning.
Me too. I've been exhausted.

Good morning, fellas.
Morning, Tony. Get paid yet?
Nope. What's worse is I've gotta hear the wife bitch about it too.
Did you ask her when her next paycheck is?
I thought it. Does that count?
For you, yes.
Spine participation trophy?

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2017, 09:56:02 AM »

Good morning guys.
Room 101 Payback and coffee.
Good morning, Deano. Is that the connie?
yes, I believe it is.

Just asking because I believe there are two versions of the Payback. I've only bought/smoked the one with the white label, which is the connie.
then no, this is the black label but light like a connie. Ecuadorian?
For the black label:
The blend is an all Nicaraguan powerhouse that uses a Nicaraguan Habano wrapper and Nicaraguan binder and fillers, the cigar is medium-full to full in body that delivers rich tobacco flavors.

For the connie:
The blend uses tobacco from three countries, the wrapper is a Connecticut shade, fillers are all Dominican held together with Mexican binder. This blend is a lighter version of the original Pay Back powerhouse.

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2017, 09:57:13 AM »

off to move a bed.
Now how are we supposed to take that?

« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2017, 09:58:12 AM »

Good morning guys.
Room 101 Payback and coffee.
Good morning, Deano. Is that the connie?
yes, I believe it is.

Just asking because I believe there are two versions of the Payback. I've only bought/smoked the one with the white label, which is the connie.
then no, this is the black label but light like a connie. Ecuadorian?
For the black label:
The blend is an all Nicaraguan powerhouse that uses a Nicaraguan Habano wrapper and Nicaraguan binder and fillers, the cigar is medium-full to full in body that delivers rich tobacco flavors.

For the connie:
The blend uses tobacco from three countries, the wrapper is a Connecticut shade, fillers are all Dominican held together with Mexican binder. This blend is a lighter version of the original Pay Back powerhouse.
the Black Label id goooood.

Fridays
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2017, 09:59:13 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean.
BBQ and happy hour tomorrow?
I'll have to plan on stopping by the new office next week if it's BBQ!

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2017, 10:08:42 AM »

off to move a bed.
Now how are we supposed to take that?
she's getting a newer one, and a computer desk for her grandson, and I bringing the pool ladder pieces home to assemble inside.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10