CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: 6/13/2017  (Read 6304 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/13/2017
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2017, 11:02:38 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
That's probably my favorite thing for a woman to wear right there.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Dirty old man!
Yes.

Threebean

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2017, 11:03:08 AM »

Not that many people out on the East side this morning. Probably staying out of the heat. Did manage to see a couple of 20 somethings in white braless tank tops though. That'll have to be my fix until lunch.
No argument from me.
I painted a picture. Hahaha. These girls were cute blonds too with their hair tied back. Funny, they looked nothing alike but I'm describing them the same way. One was really tall and the other wasn't, if that helps.

Edit: They were wearing different color shorts too but not short enough where you can see a little cheek.
Nice report. Pay attention, TxDave.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2017, 11:05:26 AM »

No argument from me.

GFY

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2017, 11:06:59 AM »

$64/box (10) Warhead III's with the code on the mash. Add on some LaNox for a nice buy on them also

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2017, 11:08:16 AM »

No argument from me.

He does, he just pays more attention to taking pictures of 2x4's wearing yoga pants.

Threebean

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2017, 11:16:52 AM »

No argument from me.

He does, he just pays more attention to taking pictures of 2x4's wearing yoga pants.
Probably why the condo owner pulled his offer, TxDave showed up in his lululemons. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2017, 11:16:59 AM »

Morning CB and RevRaz.
Morning, Traveller.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2017, 11:31:33 AM »

No argument from me.

Probably why the condo owner pulled his offer, TxDave showed up in his lululemons.
Put that image right in the discard pile with most of Dean's musings and photos.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2017, 11:32:13 AM »

Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Followed by a train ride home packed with a bunch of hot and sweaty friends.
who says they are friends?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2017, 11:32:59 AM »

No argument from me.

Had to go back a couple days to catch the reference there, had no idea the deal fell through. What an enormous douche.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2017, 11:33:26 AM »

Should be some fine rack reports on the way in to work today Tony!
Traffic is crazy so I'm not sure I'll ever find out.
When the hell is traffic ever not crazy there?
Sunday mornings... Sometimes.
2am is light traffic too, at least it was back 24 years or so ago...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2017, 11:37:42 AM »

is this thing on, tap Tap, TAP?
no I guess not, BTW good morning boys,
had an agency wide meeting, but at least they fed us
breakfast.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2017, 11:37:45 AM »

No argument from me.

Put that image right in the discard pile with most of Dean's musings and photos.
If they keep bullying me I am going to post said photo

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2017, 11:38:42 AM »

No argument from me.

Had to go back a couple days to catch the reference there, had no idea the deal fell through. What an enormous douche.
A total DICK for sure!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2017, 11:59:53 AM »

Clicked on an email from Famous for guaranteed Fathers day delivery.
First item listed is a box of Dutch Masters....wow, can't remember the last time I saw or thought of that line....
scrolling down, Phillies as well.....waxing nostalgic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10