Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2017, 01:20:18 PM »

Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
now you know how Danica feels.

« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2017, 01:20:28 PM »

Good morning, NJDave and Raz.
Good morning one and all(and the Daves)
Howdy, Flip. Big weekend plans?

« Reply #77 on: June 09, 2017, 01:24:08 PM »

Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
Sounds like you're not paying the right way.

But all jokes aside, I completely understand what you mean. I'm the same way.

« Reply #78 on: June 09, 2017, 01:29:47 PM »

Good morning, NJDave and Raz.
Good morning one and all(and the Daves)

me too me too.

« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2017, 01:38:48 PM »

Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
Sounds like you're not paying the right way.

But all jokes aside, I completely understand what you mean. I'm the same way.
Worst case scenario, he can just pull a Drumpf in a few weeks and tell us he paid way less than asking price, and that we're #fakenews for suggesting otherwise.  8)

« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2017, 01:46:34 PM »

WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2017, 01:47:43 PM »

Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2017, 01:52:00 PM »

WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Hope everyone is keeping their bathing suits on.

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2017, 02:09:28 PM »

Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
Sounds like you're not paying the right way.

But all jokes aside, I completely understand what you mean. I'm the same way.
Worst case scenario, he can just pull a Drumpf in a few weeks and tell us he paid way less than asking price, and that we're #fakenews for suggesting otherwise.  8)
Troublemaker!

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2017, 02:10:28 PM »

WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?

« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2017, 02:10:45 PM »

Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2017, 02:11:14 PM »

WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?
LALTS

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2017, 02:12:47 PM »

WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?
no, but one daughter is.

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2017, 02:13:19 PM »

WTF, I can sit around this place all day and not a soul comes around. I no sooner sooner jump in the pool and everybody and their sister shows up!!
Is the sister hot?
no, but one daughter is.
How old is the daughter, 54?

« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2017, 02:14:24 PM »

Ended up going back this morning with a full price offer on the condo, owner is a real dick but all said and done it is still a good buy at way under the 12 month average sale price for that model and of the 5 we looked at it was the nicest one by a big margin..  Still makes my butt hurt paying the asking price.
at least now the search is over. congratulations SCcondoDave.
He never said the offer was accepted.
I know he said the owner was a DICK, but we have to believe he'd accept a full asking price offer.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9