Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/2/2017
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2017, 01:43:19 PM »

laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!

« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2017, 01:47:36 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.
It's a blustery day on this side of the Hundred Acre Wood. Howdy, Mikey.

« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2017, 01:49:12 PM »

laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/2/2017
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2017, 01:49:33 PM »

good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
and red.
Of course for you, red!
oh yes, I love RED.

I've read that...  ;D

Howdy, Deano
morning Steve. redheads, red bottoms, red, red, red, red.
Red bottoms?  you mean rugburn or spankings?
well, the 'other' side, but yes and yes.
I would think pink, but I guess they turn red with maturity as they ripen... :P

...eeewue

« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2017, 01:49:47 PM »

It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.
Congrats Mike.
LMAO

« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2017, 01:50:31 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.
It's a blustery day on this side of the Hundred Acre Wood. Howdy, Mikey.
Got any huntin' or fishin' planned?

« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2017, 01:50:42 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
afternoon RazMan.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/2/2017
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2017, 01:50:43 PM »

laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.

...speaking of rotation, how's your purse hanger doin?

« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2017, 01:52:29 PM »

It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.
Congrats Mike.
LMAO
I was just gonna flash 'em my scar but now that I'm a card carrying member I can make it official.  Got my name and date of surgery printed on the other side.

« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2017, 01:53:09 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.
It's a blustery day on this side of the Hundred Acre Wood. Howdy, Mikey.
82° here, high humidity, no breeze, realfeel is 105°.

« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2017, 01:53:20 PM »

Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
I don't know why everyone has a problem with that tweet, It just goes to show the effect
that a solar flare(or a leaky microwave oven), can have on the implant that Putin had installed in Trump.
You think that hairdo is a fashion choice, not it covers the surgery scar...

« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2017, 01:54:23 PM »

It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.
Congrats Mike.
LMAO
I was just gonna flash 'em my scar but now that I'm a card carrying member I can make it official.  Got my name and date of surgery printed on the other side.
so you go through a lot of metal detectors these days Mike?

« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2017, 01:55:13 PM »

laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.

...speaking of rotation, how's your purse hanger doin?
Moving right along.  Half the problem is to get everything working again.  Haven't had a full function shoulder for quite a while.  Carrying some extra weight in the purse for physical therapy.

« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2017, 01:57:07 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.
It's a blustery day on this side of the Hundred Acre Wood. Howdy, Mikey.
Got any huntin' or fishin' planned?
No hunting until fall, and I haven't had much time to fish. Working on the house and preparing for motorcycle trips.

« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2017, 01:58:18 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11