Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2017, 04:20:02 PM »

LFD Air Bender Lancero and a Sweetwater 420

« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2017, 04:20:49 PM »

I was going to smoke a Bean Leaf but I could not figure out how to light the damn thing ???

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2017, 04:27:12 PM »

« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2017, 04:29:40 PM »

Nice Deal Here, FS if you buy 2 (No code needed)

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/man-o-war-puro-authentico/2003185/#p-78769
No kidding, might just have to reinstate my log-in for that one.

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2017, 04:40:34 PM »

Nice Deal Here, FS if you buy 2 (No code needed)

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/man-o-war-puro-authentico/2003185/#p-78769
No kidding, might just have to reinstate my log-in for that one.
I just did that, hated to but I don't have many of those and it is a great deal.

« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2017, 04:56:16 PM »

Nice Deal Here, FS if you buy 2 (No code needed)

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/man-o-war-puro-authentico/2003185/#p-78769
No kidding, might just have to reinstate my log-in for that one.
I just did that, hated to but I don't have many of those and it is a great deal.
I'm afraid to look. Can't be tempted right now or at least until after I've been paid.

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2017, 04:57:26 PM »

Nice Deal Here, FS if you buy 2 (No code needed)

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/man-o-war-puro-authentico/2003185/#p-78769
No kidding, might just have to reinstate my log-in for that one.
I just did that, hated to but I don't have many of those and it is a great deal.
I'm afraid to look. Can't be tempted right now or at least until after I've been paid.
Well it sure might tempt you.

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2017, 05:00:01 PM »

Nice Deal Here, FS if you buy 2 (No code needed)

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/man-o-war-puro-authentico/2003185/#p-78769
No kidding, might just have to reinstate my log-in for that one.
I just did that, hated to but I don't have many of those and it is a great deal.
I have a few, but you're right, hard not to stock up at that price.

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2017, 05:00:39 PM »

Nice Deal Here, FS if you buy 2 (No code needed)

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/man-o-war-puro-authentico/2003185/#p-78769
No kidding, might just have to reinstate my log-in for that one.
I just did that, hated to but I don't have many of those and it is a great deal.
I'm afraid to look. Can't be tempted right now or at least until after I've been paid.
Come now, Mr. Mayor, since when does lack of money keep a politician from spending it!

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2017, 05:03:58 PM »

Nice Deal Here, FS if you buy 2 (No code needed)

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/man-o-war-puro-authentico/2003185/#p-78769
No kidding, might just have to reinstate my log-in for that one.
I just did that, hated to but I don't have many of those and it is a great deal.
I'm afraid to look. Can't be tempted right now or at least until after I've been paid.
Come now, Mr. Mayor, since when does lack of money keep a politician from spending it!
LMAO

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2017, 05:14:21 PM »

Nice Deal Here, FS if you buy 2 (No code needed)

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/man-o-war-puro-authentico/2003185/#p-78769
No kidding, might just have to reinstate my log-in for that one.
I just did that, hated to but I don't have many of those and it is a great deal.
I'm afraid to look. Can't be tempted right now or at least until after I've been paid.
Come now, Mr. Mayor, since when does lack of money keep a politician from spending it!
That's a valid point.

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2017, 05:18:50 PM »

By the way, not sure if I've mentioned this before but I hate yard work. Time flies. I'm exhausted. Hands smell like gas. I'm itchy. And although the lawn looks tons better than before, I'm not exactly sure what took so damn long. I have very little property. WTF?

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2017, 05:25:04 PM »

By the way, not sure if I've mentioned this before but I hate yard work. Time flies. I'm exhausted. Hands smell like gas. I'm itchy. And although the lawn looks tons better than before, I'm not exactly sure what took so damn long. I have very little property. WTF?
And I bet you did not even take a smoke break

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2017, 05:27:54 PM »

Grilling a whole beef tenderloin for dinner with some baked potatoes.

Apple walnut pie for dessert.

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2017, 05:51:46 PM »

By the way, not sure if I've mentioned this before but I hate yard work. Time flies. I'm exhausted. Hands smell like gas. I'm itchy. And although the lawn looks tons better than before, I'm not exactly sure what took so damn long. I have very little property. WTF?
And I bet you did not even take a smoke break
No smoke.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5