Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2017, 09:38:48 AM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.

What's the story here? Triple toro? Whatever it is... you need them asap!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ramon-bueso-olancho-a/2001348/#p-2001347

Whoa... 'A' (Presidente) (8.7"x47)
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass for me.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/17/2017
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2017, 09:40:48 AM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.

What's the story here? Triple toro? Whatever it is... you need them asap!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ramon-bueso-olancho-a/2001348/#p-2001347

Whoa... 'A' (Presidente) (8.7"x47)
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass for me.

Hahaha... it would last an entire 18 hole round

« Reply #62 on: May 17, 2017, 09:46:39 AM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.

What's the story here? Triple toro? Whatever it is... you need them asap!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ramon-bueso-olancho-a/2001348/#p-2001347

Whoa... 'A' (Presidente) (8.7"x47)
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass for me.

Hahaha... it would last an entire 18 hole round
Look at the bright side, at least you won't get smoke in your eyes while your mowing the lawn.

« Reply #63 on: May 17, 2017, 10:03:03 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #64 on: May 17, 2017, 10:05:51 AM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.

What's the story here? Triple toro? Whatever it is... you need them asap!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ramon-bueso-olancho-a/2001348/#p-2001347

Whoa... 'A' (Presidente) (8.7"x47)
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass for me.

Hahaha... it would last an entire 18 hole round
Look at the bright side, at least you won't get smoke in your eyes while your mowing the lawn.
Hell, the thing could practically help push the mower from my mouth.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/17/2017
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2017, 10:19:43 AM »

« Reply #66 on: May 17, 2017, 10:24:26 AM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.
Excellent deal on those EPC's, my NW Reservas arrive today also
Starting to look like my box got caught up at a post office near where I work, didn't make it to mine yet. Guess I'll be getting them tomorrow. Still decent enough shipping time.

« Reply #67 on: May 17, 2017, 10:44:22 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Great day to you, sir.

« Reply #68 on: May 17, 2017, 11:04:31 AM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.
Excellent deal on those EPC's, my NW Reservas arrive today also
Starting to look like my box got caught up at a post office near where I work, didn't make it to mine yet. Guess I'll be getting them tomorrow. Still decent enough shipping time.
That sucks...mine's out for delivery  ;D

« Reply #69 on: May 17, 2017, 11:06:25 AM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.
Excellent deal on those EPC's, my NW Reservas arrive today also
Starting to look like my box got caught up at a post office near where I work, didn't make it to mine yet. Guess I'll be getting them tomorrow. Still decent enough shipping time.
That sucks...mine's out for delivery  ;D

« Reply #70 on: May 17, 2017, 11:17:39 AM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.

What's the story here? Triple toro? Whatever it is... you need them asap!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ramon-bueso-olancho-a/2001348/#p-2001347

Whoa... 'A' (Presidente) (8.7"x47)
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass for me.

Hahaha... it would last an entire 18 hole round
And you could use it as your driver for the first three holes.

« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2017, 11:56:15 AM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.

What's the story here? Triple toro? Whatever it is... you need them asap!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ramon-bueso-olancho-a/2001348/#p-2001347

Whoa... 'A' (Presidente) (8.7"x47)
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass for me.

Hahaha... it would last an entire 18 hole round
And you could use it as your driver for the first three holes.
TWSS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 5/17/2017
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2017, 12:19:45 PM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.

What's the story here? Triple toro? Whatever it is... you need them asap!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ramon-bueso-olancho-a/2001348/#p-2001347

Whoa... 'A' (Presidente) (8.7"x47)
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass for me.

Hahaha... it would last an entire 18 hole round
And you could use it as your driver for the first three holes.
TWSS

you wish twss...

« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2017, 12:44:24 PM »

My bookmark from Scott yesterday... nice price.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2565903/sam-leccia-white-robusto-box-of-21/
Saw that, tried to hook LTG up...horse, water, drink

...and you basically called the price. He must have an overstock of Bueso inventories occupying his humi...
I do have many, many Buesos, but I also have the EPC Oscuros arriving today.

What's the story here? Triple toro? Whatever it is... you need them asap!

https://www.cigarsinternational.com/p/ramon-bueso-olancho-a/2001348/#p-2001347

Whoa... 'A' (Presidente) (8.7"x47)
Yeah, that's gonna be a hard pass for me.

Hahaha... it would last an entire 18 hole round
And you could use it as your driver for the first three holes.
TWSS

you wish twss...
Yep.

« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2017, 12:45:34 PM »

Boss took me out for some Indian food today. Wasn't the best I ever had but the price was right. 😉
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8