Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2017, 12:03:14 PM »

G'morning, stiffies... strip club talk already. Flip better hurry. We need an expert.
I hung up my spurs years ago.... you have mass demographic changes, 20 years ago,
 Brazilian ladies,  an occasional american, then the Russian and eastern European gals,
now a lot of Dominican ladies. At least in this part of north Jersey.
Hello boys.  in NJ if they serve alcohol, the ladies have costumes(tops an bottoms).  If it is a
juice bar or a so called gentleman's club, they wear heels and a smile.
I have a feeling Flip is one of those patrons that engages in conversation with the talent.

I was never a big fan of wasting my money there but I sure as hell didn't ask many questions when I was in attendance. I was on a business trip in Reading, PA once and decided to go to a topless place and throw down a few cold ones. One of the "ladies" in there went on and on about her kid and how it was tough being a single mom. Really? Way to destroy the illusion, bitch.
I'm thinking "delusion" is the more appropriate word.
Either way, the conversation makes it hard to maintain eye-to-tit contact.

« Reply #76 on: May 02, 2017, 12:08:03 PM »

[...]

Truth.

« Reply #77 on: May 02, 2017, 12:11:46 PM »

Taco Tuesday!

« Reply #78 on: May 02, 2017, 12:29:40 PM »

Taco Tuesday!
That's a hell of point in this conversation to bring up tacos.

« Reply #79 on: May 02, 2017, 12:30:17 PM »

[...]

Yes Dave, you go to forget your troubles, not to listen to anyone else's.  Go-Go dancers listened to me,
when I needed it(much cheaper then therapy, and they served drinks!).  had some turn me on to
some good authors Anne Rice, some made me laugh & smile.  I was like Norm in Cheers, same place same bar.
Alas, I found karaoke, and women wanted to talk with me, and have me sing with them.  so go-go bars fell by the
wayside.

« Reply #80 on: May 02, 2017, 12:42:53 PM »

[...]

after a while you become less attracted, remember meeting a new rather well endowed red headed dancer
who wore a black fishnet mesh top.  the netting was about an inch open.  she stopped to take her tip, and noticed
I was looking at her eyes, not her other ample features.  She said she was going to wait for me to drop my eyes
before she moved away.  Told her everyone else would get mad, if she didn't walk around the bar, and she was giving
up a lot of tips, waiting for something that might not happen.  she leaned over the bar and gave me a kiss, and told me
I had made her day, could she have a drink with me after her set was over, told her sure.  Another new beautiful
busty blonde comes out, and she stops for her tip. she turns my face to the side and says, "That's my sister's lipstick,
she doesn't like anyone, you must be very special, can I have a drink with you?" had to tell her she had to wait till her sister was done with me.  these were $5 to $6 dollar drinks, not the bottle service of today. it is really easy to be the nicest guy in a go-go bar.

« Reply #81 on: May 02, 2017, 12:43:19 PM »

[...]

Go-Go Dancers, have not heard them called that in quite a while.

« Reply #82 on: May 02, 2017, 01:01:10 PM »

Tacos was mighty good and they go quite well with titty-talk.

« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2017, 01:04:15 PM »

Tacos was mighty good and they go quite well with titty-talk.
And flip's posts did not disappoint.

« Reply #84 on: May 02, 2017, 01:06:55 PM »

Tacos was mighty good and they go quite well with titty-talk.
And flip's posts did not disappoint.
Heavens No, Flips posts never disappoint.

« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2017, 01:36:57 PM »

Tacos was mighty good and they go quite well with titty-talk.
And flip's posts did not disappoint.
Heavens No, Flips posts never disappoint.
sure they do, but like the old joke, what do you get when you cross a donkey
with an onion? 9 out of ten times a donkey with bad breath, but oh that 10th time, you
get a piece of ass that brings tears to your eyes!

« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2017, 01:37:07 PM »

Titty Lull?

« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2017, 01:49:20 PM »

Pardon Churchills Mashing for ONLY 48 Cents MORE than MSRP!

« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2017, 01:57:20 PM »

Pardon Churchills Mashing for ONLY 48 Cents MORE than MSRP!
I'll bet they take bets in the sales department about people who will buy when it shows being over MSRP.

« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2017, 02:07:10 PM »

Pardon Churchills Mashing for ONLY 48 Cents MORE than MSRP!
I'll bet they take bets in the sales department about people who will buy when it shows being over MSRP.
Probably so
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9