Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

« Reply #165 on: April 19, 2017, 05:09:35 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
It's going somewhere

« Reply #166 on: April 19, 2017, 05:13:52 PM »

« Reply #167 on: April 19, 2017, 05:27:10 PM »

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #168 on: April 19, 2017, 05:28:32 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #169 on: April 19, 2017, 05:29:37 PM »

« Reply #170 on: April 19, 2017, 05:35:20 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
If Paul Ryan had balls enough for that, he could have got healthcare done.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #171 on: April 19, 2017, 05:39:51 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
If Paul Ryan had balls enough for that, he could have got healthcare done.
get something done? This is the government we are talking about. Do nothing, blame others get corporate money, get reelected
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2017, 05:40:45 PM »

Don Reynaldo getting better with time.

« Reply #173 on: April 19, 2017, 05:51:02 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
If Paul Ryan had balls enough for that, he could have got healthcare done.
get something done? This is the government we are talking about. Do nothing, blame others get corporate money, get reelected
Which is why a non-politician like Trump has such a headwind to fight, too many long entrenched special interests on both sides of the aisle.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #174 on: April 19, 2017, 05:54:29 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
If Paul Ryan had balls enough for that, he could have got healthcare done.
get something done? This is the government we are talking about. Do nothing, blame others get corporate money, get reelected
Which is why a non-politician like Trump has such a headwind to fight, too many long entrenched special interests on both sides of the aisle.
amen brother. He did get an ok judge in.

« Reply #175 on: April 19, 2017, 07:32:33 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
If Paul Ryan had balls enough for that, he could have got healthcare done.
get something done? This is the government we are talking about. Do nothing, blame others get corporate money, get reelected
Which is why a non-politician like Trump has such a headwind to fight, too many long entrenched special interests on both sides of the aisle.
amen brother. He did get an ok judge in.
A pretty damned good judge, actually.

« Reply #176 on: April 19, 2017, 09:20:05 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
If Paul Ryan had balls enough for that, he could have got healthcare done.
get something done? This is the government we are talking about. Do nothing, blame others get corporate money, get reelected
Which is why a non-politician like Trump has such a headwind to fight, too many long entrenched special interests on both sides of the aisle.
amen brother. He did get an ok judge in.
A pretty damned good judge, actually.
What did you do to the banter Raz?

« Reply #177 on: April 19, 2017, 09:36:03 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
If Paul Ryan had balls enough for that, he could have got healthcare done.
get something done? This is the government we are talking about. Do nothing, blame others get corporate money, get reelected
Which is why a non-politician like Trump has such a headwind to fight, too many long entrenched special interests on both sides of the aisle.
amen brother. He did get an ok judge in.
A pretty damned good judge, actually.
What did you do to the banter Raz?
I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You got no evidence.

« Reply #178 on: April 19, 2017, 10:01:11 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
If Paul Ryan had balls enough for that, he could have got healthcare done.
get something done? This is the government we are talking about. Do nothing, blame others get corporate money, get reelected
Which is why a non-politician like Trump has such a headwind to fight, too many long entrenched special interests on both sides of the aisle.
amen brother. He did get an ok judge in.
A pretty damned good judge, actually.
What did you do to the banter Raz?
I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You got no evidence.
I got the screenshot right here.  You look guilty as hell.

« Reply #179 on: April 19, 2017, 10:01:43 PM »

Christmas Tub Lull?
Stock market's going nowhere lull.
Thanks Trumpf.
looks like the swamp got him trending water. Paul Ryan has a pair of cement shoes for him.
If Paul Ryan had balls enough for that, he could have got healthcare done.
get something done? This is the government we are talking about. Do nothing, blame others get corporate money, get reelected
Which is why a non-politician like Trump has such a headwind to fight, too many long entrenched special interests on both sides of the aisle.
amen brother. He did get an ok judge in.
A pretty damned good judge, actually.
What did you do to the banter Raz?
I didn't do it. Nobody saw me do it. You got no evidence.
I got the screenshot right here.  You look guilty as hell.
Yeah, but I always look guilty.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13