BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2017, 10:26:58 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas... How's it hangin?
Morning Steve.  You have any roads that are still passable down there?

Absolutely. I don't even need those other roads.

« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2017, 10:28:30 AM »

Aaron Hernandez found hanged in cell

BOSTON
Aaron Hernandez has committed suicide in prison, according to officials.

Hernandez was discovered by correction officers at the Souza Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley hanged in cell.  He was found around 3:05 a.m.
Gotta say, this one surprises me.
Really? Nothing that happens inside a jail cell really surprises me
Moreso that he wanted to kill himself. He was always so adamant about his innocence, and he just had a victory in court last week. Seems like if you were going to kill yourself, you'd have done it a while ago, not when the possibility of a light at the end of the tunnel was there.
As they said in Shawshank Redemption, "Every man has his breaking point"
True, but usually that breaking point is not a court victory.
He was already serving time for the previous conviction, and the trial for the subsequent murders just sapped him of any will to continue. Guilty or innocent was secondary.  That's my TalkinOutMyAss theory, anyway.
Like you have any other types of theories. ;)
My "You can GFY" theory is more of an axiom so doesn't qualify.
Just watch where you are waving your axiom's around there fella.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2017, 10:30:45 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas... How's it hangin?
Morning Steve

Howdy, Scott. How was your Easter?

« Reply #78 on: April 19, 2017, 10:34:35 AM »

Expresso and a Short Story

« Reply #79 on: April 19, 2017, 10:36:01 AM »

Morning BS
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #80 on: April 19, 2017, 10:40:09 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas... How's it hangin?
Morning Steve.  You have any roads that are still passable down there?

Absolutely. I don't even need those other roads.

...And since we're talking about theories, here's my conspiracy theory on this.

1. The new Mercedes Benz stadium construction has been pushed back twice already.. and heavily over budget.
2. Arthur Blank put up some of the money, but more than half is from local taxpayers and "hotel" taxes.
3. All of the affected roads were within city limits and heavily used for thru traffic.
4. What better way for you to get this thru traffic to slow, stop and/or spend a night.

 ;) ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #81 on: April 19, 2017, 10:41:47 AM »

[...]

Is axiom a new Laranja vitola?  :P

« Reply #82 on: April 19, 2017, 10:43:54 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas... How's it hangin?
Morning Steve.  You have any roads that are still passable down there?

Absolutely. I don't even need those other roads.

...And since we're talking about theories, here's my conspiracy theory on this.

1. The new Mercedes Benz stadium construction has been pushed back twice already.. and heavily over budget.
2. Arthur Blank put up some of the money, but more than half is from local taxpayers and "hotel" taxes.
3. All of the affected roads were within city limits and heavily used for thru traffic.
4. What better way for you to get this thru traffic to slow, stop and/or spend a night.

 ;) ;D
We got a $850 million bridge that started construction in March and it is over 3 months behind schedule now.

« Reply #83 on: April 19, 2017, 10:44:08 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas... How's it hangin?
Morning Steve.  You have any roads that are still passable down there?

Absolutely. I don't even need those other roads.

...And since we're talking about theories, here's my conspiracy theory on this.

1. The new Mercedes Benz stadium construction has been pushed back twice already.. and heavily over budget.
2. Arthur Blank put up some of the money, but more than half is from local taxpayers and "hotel" taxes.
3. All of the affected roads were within city limits and heavily used for thru traffic.
4. What better way for you to get this thru traffic to slow, stop and/or spend a night.

 ;) ;D
Or just bypass Atlanta all together... :P
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »

Morning BS

Hey, Dave... When you gotta be out of the house?

« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2017, 10:45:08 AM »

« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2017, 10:46:48 AM »

The son is heading down to Alpharetta area this weekend for lacrosse playoffs.
Play Auburn on Friday, Saturday and Sunday if they keep winning.
(Actually North Forsyth HS and Northview HS)

« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2017, 10:47:43 AM »

Morning BS

Hey, Dave... When you gotta be out of the house?
July 28
So lets start looking for a weekend date in June for your sendoff party/herf.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2017, 10:51:11 AM »

G'Morning, Fellas... How's it hangin?
Morning Steve.  You have any roads that are still passable down there?

Absolutely. I don't even need those other roads.

...And since we're talking about theories, here's my conspiracy theory on this.

1. The new Mercedes Benz stadium construction has been pushed back twice already.. and heavily over budget.
2. Arthur Blank put up some of the money, but more than half is from local taxpayers and "hotel" taxes.
3. All of the affected roads were within city limits and heavily used for thru traffic.
4. What better way for you to get this thru traffic to slow, stop and/or spend a night.

 ;) ;D
Or just bypass Atlanta all together... :P

Impossible! We are a transportation hub, sir!   ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/19/2017
« Reply #89 on: April 19, 2017, 10:53:07 AM »

Morning BS

Hey, Dave... When you gotta be out of the house?
July 28

So, you will surely be "retired" by then. How about the warden? You gotta rent something to stay around a few months?