Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2017, 12:30:53 PM »

Free Pizza for lunch today and I am plenty hungry.
No such thing as free lunch.
Yes there is...just wait for a payday after getting dragged off a plane.

« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2017, 12:42:16 PM »

Free Pizza for lunch today and I am plenty hungry.
No such thing as free lunch.
Yes there is...just wait for a payday after getting dragged off a plane.
United story is one that just keeps on giving....

From the legal side...
Dr. Dao who is now Vietnamese, not Chinese has been released from the hospital.
According to his lawyer, he will need reconstructive surgery for a broken nose and two missing teeth.

For more lawyerese build-up....
Dao's daughter, Crystal Pepper, said at the press conference that her family's "lives have been interrupted" and that "it has been a very difficult time for our entire family - especially my dad - and we are truly grateful for your support."

Demetrio said that his client was a Vietnamese expat, who left his home country after the fall of Saigon in 1975. He claimed that Dao told him that his experience on the United flight was "more terrifying and harrowing than leaving Vietnam."

Now that's some happy horseshit!

Question is who will be paying more, United or Chicago PD?
Love the daughters name, Crystal Pepper.  Sounds like someone Flip might know.

Also, Dr. Dao was previously convicted of felony charges for illegally prescribing drugs (out of a Louisville motel room), lost his license (since reinstated)
There is also this:
According to the documents, the licensing board had learned that Dao had become sexually interested in a patient and hired the patient as his office manager. That man later said he quit his job because Dao "pursued him aggressively" and arranged to provide him with prescription drugs in exchange for sex.

Why couldn't it have been a decent person getting this eventual "lottery win"?

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2017, 12:49:52 PM »

Free Pizza for lunch today and I am plenty hungry.
No such thing as free lunch.
Yes there is...just wait for a payday after getting dragged off a plane.
United story is one that just keeps on giving....

Love the daughters name, Crystal Pepper.  Sounds like someone Flip might know.

  not really, there was a Rain, from South Carolina, and a Bianca, plus a Cleopatra,
but no Crystal Pepper.  There is a Crystal who occasionally takes the same train, and works
as a chef in this building, but she doesn't have a wacko dad....

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2017, 12:59:09 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2017, 01:12:20 PM »

Free Pizza for lunch today and I am plenty hungry.
No such thing as free lunch.
Yes there is...just wait for a payday after getting dragged off a plane.
The cost there is your dignity.

« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2017, 01:15:24 PM »

Free Pizza for lunch today and I am plenty hungry.
No such thing as free lunch.
This one is pretty much better than free, on company time getting paid and they are serving pizza for a guy moving to GA.  All I have to do is shake his hand and say farewell and good luck which is easy because he is one of a very few in this office I actually like..
Free pizza hit the spot!

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2017, 01:17:45 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.
Smile and wait for the flash.

« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2017, 01:23:40 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.
On what???  There is nothing in Afganistan that justifies the use of that kind of ordinance.

« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2017, 01:25:37 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.
Also the name of a Viaje Skull and Bones vitola.

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2017, 01:26:41 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.
On what???  There is nothing in Afganistan that justifies the use of that kind of ordinance.
ISIS Tunnels and with that rock over there it would definitely take a mother load to destroy them

"As [ISIS'] losses have mounted, they are using IEDs, bunkers and tunnels to thicken their defense," Gen. John Nicholson, commander of U.S. forces in Afghanistan, said in a statement. "This is the right munition to reduce these obstacles and maintain the momentum of our offensive against [ISIS]."

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2017, 01:31:25 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.
Also the name of a Viaje Skull and Bones vitola.
It is also a message to the sawed off fat turd in North Korea.

« Reply #86 on: April 13, 2017, 01:33:22 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.
That must be Drumpf's "stop calling for me to fire my press secretary, now look over here" special.

« Reply #87 on: April 13, 2017, 01:34:27 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.
On what???  There is nothing in Afganistan that justifies the use of that kind of ordinance.
He's jingling his keys towards his diminishing supporters.

« Reply #88 on: April 13, 2017, 01:35:10 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.
That must be Drumpf's "stop calling for me to fire my press secretary, now look over here" special.
No it is his GFY to you.

« Reply #89 on: April 13, 2017, 01:35:40 PM »

Washington (CNN)The US military has dropped an enormous bomb in Afghanistan, according to four US military officials with direct knowledge of the mission.

A GBU-43/B Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb, nicknamed MOAB, was dropped at 7 p.m. local time Thursday, the sources said.
The MOAB is also known as the "mother of all bombs." A MOAB is a 21,600-pound, GPS-guided munition that is America's most powerful non-nuclear bomb.
On what???  There is nothing in Afganistan that justifies the use of that kind of ordinance.
He's jingling his keys towards his diminishing supporters.
Wrong Again!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8