Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

« Reply #45 on: April 12, 2017, 07:57:58 AM »

By the way, I started a new short list. So far it just has my newly acquired AB American. Plan to get to it this afternoon.

« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2017, 08:02:55 AM »

Morning FairyMayor
Good morning, Dave. Is the termite inspection the last thing?
Last inspection and no big deal but still got to replace roof and pool heater.  Roof is scheduled for April 24th and like anything "pool" that heater is being a pain in the ass.  Good news is insurance company came through with about $10k more for the roof which will almost cover me.

Roof on the 24th and closing on the 27th? You hardly get to enjoy the new roof.
Edit: It's like me changing the tires on my lease right before I have to return it.
Closing on the 28th but we are in the middle of high probability hail season so waiting until the last minute.  I find no pleasure in a new roof as long as the old one is not leaking and it is not.  Previous owner did the same thing for the same reason when I bought it on April 21 11 years ago.

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2017, 08:05:00 AM »

Morning Tony, TacoFish and SoonToBeGolfingDave.
Good morning, Dave. How's Ohio treatin' ya?
You know how it goes Tony, flying United and living the dream!
Let's hope it isn't an overbooked flight.
Or a United employee wants your seat to fly home free.

Then again the last guy will be wealthy and probably have a private United executive business jet at his disposal for life.

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2017, 08:07:30 AM »

By the way, I started a new short list. So far it just has my newly acquired AB American. Plan to get to it this afternoon.
We need a review tonight, don't let us down!

« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2017, 08:07:56 AM »

Morning Tony, TacoFish and SoonToBeGolfingDave.
Good morning, Dave. How's Ohio treatin' ya?
You know how it goes Tony, flying United and living the dream!
Let's hope it isn't an overbooked flight.
Or a United employee wants your seat to fly home free.

Then again the last guy will be wealthy and probably have a private United executive business jet at his disposal for life.
And that's only if he has a terrible lawyer!

« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2017, 08:08:15 AM »

By the way, I started a new short list. So far it just has my newly acquired AB American. Plan to get to it this afternoon.
Look forward to hearing how you like it, I've got my box coming tomorrow.

« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2017, 08:09:12 AM »

Morning FairyMayor
Good morning, Dave. Is the termite inspection the last thing?
It's a house with a pool! There's never a last thing until you sell it.   ....and even then.....
Fixed it

« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2017, 08:11:25 AM »

Speaking of CF Scott, are all 6 of us gonna be golfing Friday morning?
Yes...what a shit-show
Do the guys have 2 pm tix?

« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2017, 08:25:47 AM »

By the way, I started a new short list. So far it just has my newly acquired AB American. Plan to get to it this afternoon.
Look forward to hearing how you like it, I've got my box coming tomorrow.
They sent 4-5packs. I ain't complaining.

« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2017, 08:36:18 AM »

Speaking of CF Scott, are all 6 of us gonna be golfing Friday morning?
Yes...what a shit-show
Do the guys have 2 pm tix?
Yes, Andy, Rocco and Jason are going. General admission

« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2017, 08:45:13 AM »

Speaking of CF Scott, are all 6 of us gonna be golfing Friday morning?
Yes...what a shit-show
Do the guys have 2 pm tix?
Yes, Andy, Rocco and Jason are going. General admission
Alright, got 8 and 8:08 tee times. Earliest they do times for, since that's when he says they open. Should be enough time to golf, then they can get back and clean up before the fest.

« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2017, 08:53:36 AM »

Morning Tony, TacoFish and SoonToBeGolfingDave.
Good morning, Dave. How's Ohio treatin' ya?
You know how it goes Tony, flying United and living the dream!
Let's hope it isn't an overbooked flight.
Most are.

« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2017, 08:56:34 AM »

Speaking of CF Scott, are all 6 of us gonna be golfing Friday morning?
Yes...what a shit-show
Do the guys have 2 pm tix?
Yes, Andy, Rocco and Jason are going. General admission
Alright, got 8 and 8:08 tee times. Earliest they do times for, since that's when he says they open. Should be enough time to golf, then they can get back and clean up before the fest.
Yea, need to shower, shave and put on the good cologne before venturing into the smoke cloud.

« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2017, 08:58:31 AM »

Speaking of CF Scott, are all 6 of us gonna be golfing Friday morning?
Yes...what a shit-show
Do the guys have 2 pm tix?
Yes, Andy, Rocco and Jason are going. General admission
Alright, got 8 and 8:08 tee times. Earliest they do times for, since that's when he says they open. Should be enough time to golf, then they can get back and clean up before the fest.
Yea, need to shower, shave and put on the good cologne before venturing into the smoke cloud.
No need to add any more BO to the already dense cloud of smells.

« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2017, 09:01:40 AM »

Speaking of CF Scott, are all 6 of us gonna be golfing Friday morning?
Yes...what a shit-show
Do the guys have 2 pm tix?
Yes, Andy, Rocco and Jason are going. General admission
Alright, got 8 and 8:08 tee times. Earliest they do times for, since that's when he says they open. Should be enough time to golf, then they can get back and clean up before the fest.
How far a drive is the course? 8:00 sounds a bit early, I may have to curb my drinking Thursday night...or just play hung over like I always do
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9