Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: April 12, 2017, 03:20:52 PM »

Time for a siesta from work. Hazzuh!

« Reply #106 on: April 12, 2017, 03:21:33 PM »

Had myself a little siesta ;D

Got to vacuum the house and then it will be smoke time.
No siesta here. About to go into an interview and then I'll make some time for a smoke myself.

« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2017, 03:22:08 PM »

Time for a siesta from work. Hazzuh!
Later, LTG.

« Reply #108 on: April 12, 2017, 03:41:58 PM »

“Government is the great fiction through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.” - Bastiat.

« Reply #110 on: April 12, 2017, 04:46:47 PM »

Domestic chores done until time to cook dinner, wings and oven roasted potatoes .

« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2017, 04:47:40 PM »

Las Calaveras 2016 lit and some sparkling water.

« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2017, 04:52:41 PM »

Had myself a little siesta ;D

Got to vacuum the house and then it will be smoke time.
No siesta here. About to go into an interview and then I'll make some time for a smoke myself.
Good to be scheduling both of those things.  Gonna do a short lister?

« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2017, 04:55:09 PM »

United Airlines told federal regulators in 2014 all ticketed passengers were guaranteed seats on flights, International Business Times reports.

United in comments to federal officials in 2014 said every ticket "guarantees a passenger a seat on the plane, with no additional mandatory seat-assignment charges."

"Importantly, every passenger who buys a ticket on a United flight or a flight on any of United's partners or competitors in the United States will be assigned a seat at no additional charge (though in some cases this will still happen at the gate)," the airline wrote.

"Therefore, the rule does not need to prescribe how carriers must disclose charges concerning advance seat assignments because passengers need not purchase this service to receive a seat assignment."
I flew on United last year, and on our way home, they were overbooked and were offering big bucks in travel vouchers for people to switch to another flight. I haven't read much on this story, but did that not happen here? If not, I wonder why.
they got up to $800 and had 3 takers, others were holding out for $1000 and the free flight, but someone at united thought he/she would save the company $200.  Stock is only down 45 million, good effing choice.....
That's not quite right either.  They were up to $800, but has NO takers.  They then picked four to bump based on their magic formula and removed three.  The fourth refused....and thus our story and video.
That makes a bit more sense. But seriously, a couple hundred extra dollars and they're not in this situation. Which was later compounded by the CEO's "apology".
No doubt about it...shit and then re-shit the bed for sure.

« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2017, 04:55:59 PM »

Bean better have a note from the warden after missing 2 days of banter work AWOL

« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2017, 05:09:41 PM »

Keeping Austin Weird!

EUPHORIA ARREST: Man accused of masturbating in crowd at music festival, police say

Travis County sheriff’s deputies arrested a man on Sunday suspected of masturbating in a crowd at the Euphoria Music and Camping Festival.

According to an arrest affidavit, three event attendees told security that the man pressed up against one of them and rubbed his genitals while covering them with a shirt at the Element Stage on Sunday.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/12/2017
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2017, 05:48:30 PM »

YUP!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/12/2017
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2017, 05:50:02 PM »

Keeping Austin Weird!

EUPHORIA ARREST: Man accused of masturbating in crowd at music festival, police say

Travis County sheriff’s deputies arrested a man on Sunday suspected of masturbating in a crowd at the Euphoria Music and Camping Festival.

According to an arrest affidavit, three event attendees told security that the man pressed up against one of them and rubbed his genitals while covering them with a shirt at the Element Stage on Sunday.
just trying to keep the beat.

« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2017, 07:48:59 PM »

Had myself a little siesta ;D

Got to vacuum the house and then it will be smoke time.
No siesta here. About to go into an interview and then I'll make some time for a smoke myself.
Not too bad. Definitely worth the $$. Construction seems great. The first inch or so gave me a very dry mouth feeling, which I'm not fond of. It's better now. Overall, it has a light white pepper taste. Some woodsy flavors and then in the 2nd half I got a bunch of dried fruit notes.

Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/12/2017
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2017, 07:57:02 PM »

Had myself a little siesta ;D

Got to vacuum the house and then it will be smoke time.
No siesta here. About to go into an interview and then I'll make some time for a smoke myself.
Not too bad. Definitely worth the $$. Construction seems great. The first inch or so gave me a very dry mouth feeling, which I'm not fond of. It's better now. Overall, it has a light white pepper taste. Some woodsy flavors and then in the 2nd half I got a bunch of dried fruit notes.

were you mowing the lawn ?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9