Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2017, 12:38:10 PM »

Morning CarolinaDave and OverDidItAgainDean.

morning Dave.
more coffee. mmmmm.
More rheumatize.  mmmmm.  Fuck no!

yep, sure sign of old age or body breaking down.

morning Mike.
Or both.  Afternoon Dean EFDST.

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 12:59:37 PM »

Good morning, guys. Looks like we've got a mild day here in the northeast.
Morning Mayor, any games today for you?
Lacrosse was canceled. My daughter needs to be brought to Saturday school. Otherwise, just a bunch of errands. What are you up to?
Retirement practice today, might mow the front yard at most.  We are worn out after dealing with this house.   Found out yesterday I got to replace all the gutters with the roof (roof was planned and insurance paid for it but only paid for one section of gutter)  another couple of thousand bucks down the drain.
Surprising how much gutters cost. If you were staying, I would have recommended gutter guards.

leaf guards are only good for lazy or old people who can't clean the leaves out of them.

morning Tony.
Or people afraid to climb 25' up a ladder to clean the gutters, like me.

« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2017, 02:03:40 PM »

Had shrimp tacos at the yacht club for lunch, pretty good.

Little nap while I watch some golf then cooking some crawfish this evening.

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 02:04:17 PM »

Good morning, guys. Looks like we've got a mild day here in the northeast.
Morning Mayor, any games today for you?
Lacrosse was canceled. My daughter needs to be brought to Saturday school. Otherwise, just a bunch of errands. What are you up to?
Retirement practice today, might mow the front yard at most.  We are worn out after dealing with this house.   Found out yesterday I got to replace all the gutters with the roof (roof was planned and insurance paid for it but only paid for one section of gutter)  another couple of thousand bucks down the drain.
Surprising how much gutters cost. If you were staying, I would have recommended gutter guards.

leaf guards are only good for lazy or old people who can't clean the leaves out of them.

morning Tony.
Or people afraid to climb 25' up a ladder to clean the gutters, like me.
+1 for that reason too

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 02:32:40 PM »

Good morning, guys. Looks like we've got a mild day here in the northeast.
Morning Mayor, any games today for you?
Lacrosse was canceled. My daughter needs to be brought to Saturday school. Otherwise, just a bunch of errands. What are you up to?
Retirement practice today, might mow the front yard at most.  We are worn out after dealing with this house.   Found out yesterday I got to replace all the gutters with the roof (roof was planned and insurance paid for it but only paid for one section of gutter)  another couple of thousand bucks down the drain.
Surprising how much gutters cost. If you were staying, I would have recommended gutter guards.

leaf guards are only good for lazy or old people who can't clean the leaves out of them.

morning Tony.
Or people afraid to climb 25' up a ladder to clean the gutters, like me.
Or wrestle said 25' ladder into place.

« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2017, 02:33:44 PM »

Had shrimp tacos at the yacht club for lunch, pretty good.

Little nap while I watch some golf then cooking some crawfish this evening.
That sounds so good. I'm starving. Gonna have to come up with lunch plans soon.

« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2017, 02:38:45 PM »

Had shrimp tacos at the yacht club for lunch, pretty good.

Little nap while I watch some golf then cooking some crawfish this evening.
That sounds so good. I'm starving. Gonna have to come up with lunch plans soon.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/25/2017
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2017, 02:41:10 PM »

Creamy Saturday afternoon

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2017, 04:56:03 PM »

Tat Miami Lancero lit.

Crawfish pot ready to go.

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2017, 05:04:56 PM »

Did not have an Avo but I will pick one up to have this week.

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2017, 05:20:04 PM »

Creamy Saturday afternoon
Those smokes definitely improve with age. I think they were shipped green outta Cuba.

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2017, 05:57:04 PM »

Warden says it is beer time, once in a while she is correct!

Nice heavy stout poured.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/25/2017
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2017, 06:15:24 PM »

Creamy Saturday afternoon
Those smokes definitely improve with age. I think they were shipped green outta Cuba.
last one from a box split a few years ago. It was very nice.

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2017, 07:02:18 PM »

Creamy Saturday afternoon
Those smokes definitely improve with age. I think they were shipped green outta Cuba.
last one from a box split a few years ago. It was very nice.
I split 3 boxes with Wenglish, years ago. (Prior to being in the top 5 of Aficionado's list a couple of years back) Gave a bunch away but the ones I have left are finally tasty. They didn't start out that way.

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2017, 08:24:47 PM »

A fine crawfish dinner!  Good and spicy!

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4