« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2017, 10:10:07 AM »

« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2017, 10:12:38 AM »

Texans trade Brock Osweiler to Cleveland

Another brilliant move by Cleveland?
Doesn't sound like he's gonna be here long enough to print the uniforms.

So, they own his "rights" now and hope to trade him... strange deal.
They got a draft pick to take Osweiler. The Browns have an excess of cap space. So they take the cap hit, trade or dump Osweiler, and they have a pick. It's Moneyball.

« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2017, 10:43:18 AM »

Morning CB.
Cincy trading away their team before the draft?
Trying to be more competitive with Cleveland or what?
Nope, just Mike Brown is more interested in profits than winning.  Let's let two offensive lineman go at the same time.  Sheesh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/10/2017
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2017, 10:50:28 AM »

Texans trade Brock Osweiler to Cleveland

Another brilliant move by Cleveland?
Doesn't sound like he's gonna be here long enough to print the uniforms.

So, they own his "rights" now and hope to trade him... strange deal.
They got a draft pick to take Osweiler. The Browns have an excess of cap space. So they take the cap hit, trade or dump Osweiler, and they have a pick. It's Moneyball.

Oh, I understand they are basically buying a 2nd rounder, but we're talking about Cleveland draft picks... a big gamble in itself... Just ask Golf. The more probable idea would be for them to bundle this and maybe some others to trade up for a particular guy in the 1st.

« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2017, 10:54:42 AM »

Texans trade Brock Osweiler to Cleveland

Another brilliant move by Cleveland?
Doesn't sound like he's gonna be here long enough to print the uniforms.

So, they own his "rights" now and hope to trade him... strange deal.
They got a draft pick to take Osweiler. The Browns have an excess of cap space. So they take the cap hit, trade or dump Osweiler, and they have a pick. It's Moneyball.

Oh, I understand they are basically buying a 2nd rounder, but we're talking about Cleveland draft picks... a big gamble in itself... Just ask Golf. The more probable idea would be for them to bundle this and maybe some others to trade up for a particular guy in the 1st.
Like maybe Garoppolo.

« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2017, 10:57:29 AM »

Torano Exodus 1959  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
10/$32.50

CAO Italia Ciao  Robusto  (5.0 x 56)
5/$21.85

Rocky Patel Platinum  Robusto  (5.5 x 50)
10/$39.99

Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto   (5.2 x 52)
5/$22.50

Romeo y Julieta Vintage #7.5  Toro  (6.2 x 54)
10/$39.99

Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
5/$24.99

Oliva Connecticut Reserve Toro
10/$39.99

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2017, 10:59:14 AM »

Morning CB.
Cincy trading away their team before the draft?
Trying to be more competitive with Cleveland or what?
They're buying draft picks.
Why?  They've proven they waste them as well.

« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2017, 11:00:32 AM »

Morning CB.
Cincy trading away their team before the draft?
Trying to be more competitive with Cleveland or what?
Nope, just Mike Brown is more interested in profits than winning.  Let's let two offensive lineman go at the same time.  Sheesh!
Two solid O-line men.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/10/2017
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2017, 11:00:51 AM »

Texans trade Brock Osweiler to Cleveland

Another brilliant move by Cleveland?
Doesn't sound like he's gonna be here long enough to print the uniforms.

So, they own his "rights" now and hope to trade him... strange deal.
They got a draft pick to take Osweiler. The Browns have an excess of cap space. So they take the cap hit, trade or dump Osweiler, and they have a pick. It's Moneyball.

Oh, I understand they are basically buying a 2nd rounder, but we're talking about Cleveland draft picks... a big gamble in itself... Just ask Golf. The more probable idea would be for them to bundle this and maybe some others to trade up for a particular guy in the 1st.
Like maybe Garoppolo.

I was actually thinking Mitchell Trubisky

...He played at N.Carolina but is from Ohio

« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2017, 11:03:50 AM »

Hey, we didn't get a report back from Fish on teacher's conference yesterday.  Hopefully he showered and didn't go there smelling of Herf du jour.  Now that I mention it, haven't gotten any teacher reports from GolfinDave either.  String of cute ones run out?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/10/2017
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2017, 11:08:39 AM »

Hey, we didn't get a report back from Fish on teacher's conference yesterday.  Hopefully he showered and didn't go there smelling of Herf du jour.  Now that I mention it, haven't gotten any teacher reports from GolfinDave either.  String of cute ones run out?

I see Scott feeling like Dan Ackroid after the Christmas party in Trading Places...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/10/2017
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2017, 11:09:28 AM »

Hey, we didn't get a report back from Fish on teacher's conference yesterday.  Hopefully he showered and didn't go there smelling of Herf du jour.  Now that I mention it, haven't gotten any teacher reports from GolfinDave either.  String of cute ones run out?

I see Scott feeling like Dan Ackroid after the Christmas party in Trading Places...

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2017, 11:12:17 AM »

Hey, we didn't get a report back from Fish on teacher's conference yesterday.  Hopefully he showered and didn't go there smelling of Herf du jour.  Now that I mention it, haven't gotten any teacher reports from GolfinDave either.  String of cute ones run out?
For the oldest it did this year, yeah. The middle one has a guy, but the youngest has the cutie that the middle one had last year. So I get one more year of her. ;) In fact, I saw her in a pic on the schools FB page a few days ago, wonder it I can find it for you guys...

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2017, 11:12:51 AM »

Texans trade Brock Osweiler to Cleveland

Another brilliant move by Cleveland?
Doesn't sound like he's gonna be here long enough to print the uniforms.

So, they own his "rights" now and hope to trade him... strange deal.
They got a draft pick to take Osweiler. The Browns have an excess of cap space. So they take the cap hit, trade or dump Osweiler, and they have a pick. It's Moneyball.

Oh, I understand they are basically buying a 2nd rounder, but we're talking about Cleveland draft picks... a big gamble in itself... Just ask Golf. The more probable idea would be for them to bundle this and maybe some others to trade up for a particular guy in the 1st.
Hey, the more picks you make, you're bound to get at least 1 right. Now they're just trying to improve the odds.

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2017, 11:17:21 AM »

Morning CB.
Cincy trading away their team before the draft?
Trying to be more competitive with Cleveland or what?
Nope, just Mike Brown is more interested in profits than winning.  Let's let two offensive lineman go at the same time.  Sheesh!
Two solid O-line men.
Indeed.  Both of them got scooped up right away.