Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2017, 05:42:47 PM »

« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2017, 05:48:54 PM »

San Cristobal Revelation lit
Home safe and sound from the coast?
You escaped the return to winter Bean?
Indeed, got back late last night, but it was cold and damn windy up there when I left.

« Reply #152 on: March 10, 2017, 05:51:46 PM »

San Cristobal Revelation lit
Home safe and sound from the coast?
Yes sir and you back safe from the Commies?
CT is commie, but NH doesn't seem as much.  Passed plenty of gun stores driving around there.  And that "live free or die" on the license plates gives one hope.  Perhaps a slogan and nothing more these days.

« Reply #153 on: March 10, 2017, 05:56:35 PM »

San Cristobal Revelation lit
Home safe and sound from the coast?
Yes sir and you back safe from the Commies?
CT is commie, but NH doesn't seem as much.  Passed plenty of gun stores driving around there.  And that "live free or die" on the license plates gives one hope.  Perhaps a slogan and nothing more these days.
Didn't they just pass constitutional carry?

« Reply #154 on: March 10, 2017, 05:58:30 PM »

San Cristobal Revelation lit
Home safe and sound from the coast?
Yes sir and you back safe from the Commies?
CT is commie, but NH doesn't seem as much.  Passed plenty of gun stores driving around there.  And that "live free or die" on the license plates gives one hope.  Perhaps a slogan and nothing more these days.
Didn't they just pass constitutional carry?
Indeed they did.  https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/02/09/breaking-constitutional-carry-passes-new-hampshire/

« Reply #155 on: March 10, 2017, 06:01:51 PM »

San Cristobal Revelation lit
Home safe and sound from the coast?
Yes sir and you back safe from the Commies?
CT is commie, but NH doesn't seem as much.  Passed plenty of gun stores driving around there.  And that "live free or die" on the license plates gives one hope.  Perhaps a slogan and nothing more these days.
Didn't they just pass constitutional carry?
Indeed they did.  https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/02/09/breaking-constitutional-carry-passes-new-hampshire/
Well that certainly gives hope.

« Reply #156 on: March 10, 2017, 06:10:39 PM »

San Cristobal Revelation lit
Fine cigar for sure.
I expected more body but it wasn't blended to be full

« Reply #157 on: March 10, 2017, 06:11:45 PM »

Anybody Home?
This ain't home.

Afternoon, Tex. Just got the call from my FFL that there's an AR556 waiting for me to pay the tax and transfer.
Sheesh, you only bought one?
Yes. Now I have two M4-style Carbines. I don't need any more of those. The next one will be something different. And I also have a motorcycle waiting for pickup with a $3K bill due. And I've now spent $2000 on firearms in 2017. So yes, dammit. I only bought one.
Wow, nice!!

« Reply #158 on: March 10, 2017, 06:16:59 PM »

Anybody Home?
This ain't home.

Afternoon, Tex. Just got the call from my FFL that there's an AR556 waiting for me to pay the tax and transfer.
Sheesh, you only bought one?
Yes. Now I have two M4-style Carbines. I don't need any more of those. The next one will be something different. And I also have a motorcycle waiting for pickup with a $3K bill due. And I've now spent $2000 on firearms in 2017. So yes, dammit. I only bought one.
Wow, nice!!
Tex is right, though. If I hadn't already had a carbine, I'd have ordered two. That was a killer price.

« Reply #159 on: March 10, 2017, 06:19:25 PM »

Anybody Home?
This ain't home.

Afternoon, Tex. Just got the call from my FFL that there's an AR556 waiting for me to pay the tax and transfer.
Sheesh, you only bought one?
Yes. Now I have two M4-style Carbines. I don't need any more of those. The next one will be something different. And I also have a motorcycle waiting for pickup with a $3K bill due. And I've now spent $2000 on firearms in 2017. So yes, dammit. I only bought one.
Wow, nice!!
Tex is right, though. If I hadn't already had a carbine, I'd have ordered two. That was a killer price.
Women don't understand. When something is good gotta get it because we know they do.

« Reply #160 on: March 10, 2017, 06:20:46 PM »

« Reply #161 on: March 10, 2017, 06:22:33 PM »

Anybody Home?
This ain't home.

Afternoon, Tex. Just got the call from my FFL that there's an AR556 waiting for me to pay the tax and transfer.
Sheesh, you only bought one?
Yes. Now I have two M4-style Carbines. I don't need any more of those. The next one will be something different. And I also have a motorcycle waiting for pickup with a $3K bill due. And I've now spent $2000 on firearms in 2017. So yes, dammit. I only bought one.
Wow, nice!!
Tex is right, though. If I hadn't already had a carbine, I'd have ordered two. That was a killer price.
Women don't understand. When something is good gotta get it because we know they do.
The words women and understand in the same sentence?  Surely you jest.

« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2017, 06:25:23 PM »

San Cristobal Revelation lit
Fine cigar for sure.
I expected more body but it wasn't blended to be full
TWSS
Maybe my palate was burnt when I had it or it was in the B&M's humidor a while.

« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2017, 06:26:38 PM »

Anybody Home?
This ain't home.

Afternoon, Tex. Just got the call from my FFL that there's an AR556 waiting for me to pay the tax and transfer.
Sheesh, you only bought one?
Yes. Now I have two M4-style Carbines. I don't need any more of those. The next one will be something different. And I also have a motorcycle waiting for pickup with a $3K bill due. And I've now spent $2000 on firearms in 2017. So yes, dammit. I only bought one.
Wow, nice!!
Tex is right, though. If I hadn't already had a carbine, I'd have ordered two. That was a killer price.
Women don't understand. When something is good gotta get it because we know they do.
The words women and understand in the same sentence?  Surely you jest.
Woman and understand, my mistake. lol

« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2017, 07:08:06 PM »

Anybody Home?
This ain't home.

Afternoon, Tex. Just got the call from my FFL that there's an AR556 waiting for me to pay the tax and transfer.
Sheesh, you only bought one?
Yes. Now I have two M4-style Carbines. I don't need any more of those. The next one will be something different. And I also have a motorcycle waiting for pickup with a $3K bill due. And I've now spent $2000 on firearms in 2017. So yes, dammit. I only bought one.
Wow, nice!!
Tex is right, though. If I hadn't already had a carbine, I'd have ordered two. That was a killer price.
Women don't understand. When something is good gotta get it because we know they do.
The words women and understand in the same sentence?  Surely you jest.
Not sure how women got involved in this discussion.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12