Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2017, 03:29:21 PM »

I'm back. ran to bank, PO, Home Depot, grocery store, lady's house to borrow her mower, 7 Rivers Hospital OR to get medical supplies for possums, starting to dig beds for plants. good time for a break.
If you plant those possums at the bottom of your beds, you'll have great fertilizer for them for the season. (and save on medical supplies).

« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2017, 03:31:04 PM »

« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2017, 03:33:43 PM »

I'm back. ran to bank, PO, Home Depot, grocery store, lady's house to borrow her mower, 7 Rivers Hospital OR to get medical supplies for possums, starting to dig beds for plants. good time for a break.
If you plant those possums at the bottom of your beds, you'll have great fertilizer for them for the season. (and save on medical supplies).
I'm sure. I told these wildlife ladies to make other arrandements. I am no longer picking them up and delivering them. it would take me all day and at least a tank of gas driving around in God's green earth.

« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2017, 03:34:24 PM »

..... and I hate possums, except dead ones.

« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2017, 03:35:55 PM »

« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2017, 03:43:23 PM »

I'm back. ran to bank, PO, Home Depot, grocery store, lady's house to borrow her mower, 7 Rivers Hospital OR to get medical supplies for possums, starting to dig beds for plants. good time for a break.
Love the V, looks like you've hit your fingers with the hammer a few times.
Cmon I need a laugh I'm @ work

« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2017, 03:50:57 PM »

I'm back. ran to bank, PO, Home Depot, grocery store, lady's house to borrow her mower, 7 Rivers Hospital OR to get medical supplies for possums, starting to dig beds for plants. good time for a break.
Love the V, looks like you've hit your fingers with the hammer a few times.
Cmon I need a laugh I'm @ work
in the past yes, just old overused hands. cutting and burning brush yesterday didn't help.

« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2017, 03:54:42 PM »

...Busy as always Dean.

« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2017, 03:55:16 PM »

I'm back. ran to bank, PO, Home Depot, grocery store, lady's house to borrow her mower, 7 Rivers Hospital OR to get medical supplies for possums, starting to dig beds for plants. good time for a break.
Even possums got Obamacare?

« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2017, 03:56:28 PM »

I'm back. ran to bank, PO, Home Depot, grocery store, lady's house to borrow her mower, 7 Rivers Hospital OR to get medical supplies for possums, starting to dig beds for plants. good time for a break.
Love the V, looks like you've hit your fingers with the hammer a few times.
Cmon I need a laugh I'm @ work
…and a few hits to the head.  Afternoon your doodyfulness.

« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2017, 04:00:10 PM »

Afternoon CB, what's burning?

« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2017, 04:07:11 PM »

Afternoon CB, what's burning?
El Centurian.  Tasty!  And yourself?

« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2017, 04:11:10 PM »

...Busy as always Dean.
flower beds turned over with cow shit fertilizer and sprayed with bug killer. now just waiting for the lady to plant stuff.
I'm done working for the day. we'll grab a pizza later for dinner.

« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2017, 04:12:09 PM »

I have not been hit in the head in a long time Mike.

« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2017, 04:27:43 PM »

I have not been hit in the head in a long time Mike.
The damage has already been done?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12