Coffee finished so time to get moving.  Walk the dogs first then to Lowes for Mulch and spread it when I get back.  Got to do a little exterior paint touch up later.

Any extra time some garage work I guess.
Well Lowes was a Fuk'n Circus Act when I got there so no mulch today.  Got my painting done though.

Lunch now then window cleaning.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning guys...  I haven't been on for awhile, but nothing has really changed either.  So not too much to say... :)
Hello Dad, Great to hear from you!
Howdy TR... I hope everything going good for ya...   Not much of anything new here....  We did finally turn 3,000 miles on our car, and it only took us 1 1/2 years.... :)
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

My wife goes outside to have a cigarette.  I often hear her talking to anyone that will pay her any attention.  The other day while I was sitting in the house, I could hear her outside just talking away.  It kept going on for awhile, so I finally opened a window to see if I could hear who she was talking too...?  Well, it turned out to be a chainsaw.  Some one in the neighbor hood was cutting some wood. It finally dawned on me, "I can't tell my wife's non-stop talking from a chainsaw...!!!"  yikes..!  These are the golden years... :)
Ha! Most excellent story!

Morning, Bad Dad.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I need to make some lunch for my grandson.  Be back in a few....
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My taste for beer has been slipping a little.  I've drank Miller Lite, and Coors Lite for some time now, and it just doesn't seem to have any flavor any more....  Years ago, way back in the 70's I used to drink Hamm's.  So the other day at the grocery store I saw some Hamm's Special Light, and thought what the heck.  $13.xx for a 30 pack.  I'll have to say, "I think it's pretty good."  I think it has more carbs than the other, but I've been pretty happy with it...

My taste for beer has been slipping a little.  I've drank Miller Lite, and Coors Lite for some time now, and it just doesn't seem to have any flavor any more....  Years ago, way back in the 70's I used to drink Hamm's.  So the other day at the grocery store I saw some Hamm's Special Light, and thought what the heck.  $13.xx for a 30 pack.  I'll have to say, "I think it's pretty good."  I think it has more carbs than the other, but I've been pretty happy with it...
Your tastes will slip when you're drinking swill. Just sayin'.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My taste for beer has been slipping a little.  I've drank Miller Lite, and Coors Lite for some time now, and it just doesn't seem to have any flavor any more....  Years ago, way back in the 70's I used to drink Hamm's.  So the other day at the grocery store I saw some Hamm's Special Light, and thought what the heck.  $13.xx for a 30 pack.  I'll have to say, "I think it's pretty good."  I think it has more carbs than the other, but I've been pretty happy with it...
Your tastes will slip when you're drinking swill. Just sayin'.
I recently seen an article, most likely on YouTube, about addictive additives that are put into our food.  MSG, corn syrup, and others additives.  They went on to say that our beer is no longer brewed.  I can't remember all of the ingredients.  But basically they were saying that beer is now water, corn syrup, beer flavoring, and alcohol.  The only real beer that is brewed any more comes from Europe, such as Germany, and micro breweries.  Also, there is no law requiring them to tell us what ingredients they put into beer such as is required for other food and drinks.  I found the article, so I'll attach a link.  I believe this site has a petition to try and make beer manufactories tell us what is in the beer.  http://foodbabe.com/2014/06/11/anheuser-busch-miller-coors-tell-us-whats-beer/

[...]
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Quitting Time!

V Pervecto fired up.

Porterhouse Steaks and twice baked potatoes for dinner tonight.

Porterhouse Steaks and twice baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Dang. You're treating yourself right!

Porterhouse Steaks and twice baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Dang. You're treating yourself right!
Tired and need a solid dinner.

Plus it is easy to prepare ;)

They are wrecking the chit out of some cars in the Bush race!

Today's Page:  Nubs, Cains and Various Oliva's along with some tactical belts.

Excellent deal on V Lancero's @ 5/$25
They have sold out of all but two of the Oliva's and most if not all of the belts. :o

I did pick up some V Lancero's this morning.

Porterhouse Steaks and twice baked potatoes for dinner tonight.
Dang. You're treating yourself right!
Tired and need a solid dinner.

Plus it is easy to prepare ;)
I've got chicken thighs braising in a dutch oven with some veggies. House smells great.