Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

All this El Oso talk made me ant one, Mama is lit. ;)
Now you sound like Dean!   :o

Afternoon CB and Flip.

even though the deck is level, the west end is too high for the exisying stairs to set right. now I have to jack it up again and let it down about 2" (it went up 6") so there is a comfortable step up, or build new stairs.
I'm beat. shower, cigar, nap, and dinner with the redhead.
  Dump a wheelbarrow of dirt under the steps or put a couple of pavers to step up.
I suggested re-laying 8' of pavers but NOPE, that's not what she wants.

even though the deck is level, the west end is too high for the exisying stairs to set right. now I have to jack it up again and let it down about 2" (it went up 6") so there is a comfortable step up, or build new stairs.
I'm beat. shower, cigar, nap, and dinner with the redhead.
I never heard of a 10x12 deck on a house trailer referred to as having a west end ???
there's the Office door to the doublewide on the south side, stairs on east and west sides, north end is the end I replace posts.

even though the deck is level, the west end is too high for the exisying stairs to set right. now I have to jack it up again and let it down about 2" (it went up 6") so there is a comfortable step up, or build new stairs.
I'm beat. shower, cigar, nap, and dinner with the redhead.
I never heard of a 10x12 deck on a house trailer referred to as having a west end ???
there's the Office door to the doublewide on the south side, stairs on east and west sides, north end is the end I replace posts.
or should I say left, right, front, and back?

Not too shabby for a cold winter day!

I already got paid in full for the job so I at least have to make her happy.

even though the deck is level, the west end is too high for the exisying stairs to set right. now I have to jack it up again and let it down about 2" (it went up 6") so there is a comfortable step up, or build new stairs.
I'm beat. shower, cigar, nap, and dinner with the redhead.
I never heard of a 10x12 deck on a house trailer referred to as having a west end ???
there's the Office door to the doublewide on the south side, stairs on east and west sides, north end is the end I replace posts.
or should I say left, right, front, and back?
I think that would be the more common references for a small trailer deck.

Not too shabby for a cold winter day!
77° and breezy. lows in the mid 60's.

even though the deck is level, the west end is too high for the exisying stairs to set right. now I have to jack it up again and let it down about 2" (it went up 6") so there is a comfortable step up, or build new stairs.
I'm beat. shower, cigar, nap, and dinner with the redhead.
I never heard of a 10x12 deck on a house trailer referred to as having a west end ???
there's the Office door to the doublewide on the south side, stairs on east and west sides, north end is the end I replace posts.
or should I say left, right, front, and back?
I think that would be the more common references for a small trailer deck.
building a new deck would have been easier.

even though the deck is level, the west end is too high for the exisying stairs to set right. now I have to jack it up again and let it down about 2" (it went up 6") so there is a comfortable step up, or build new stairs.
I'm beat. shower, cigar, nap, and dinner with the redhead.
I never heard of a 10x12 deck on a house trailer referred to as having a west end ???
there's the Office door to the doublewide on the south side, stairs on east and west sides, north end is the end I replace posts.
or should I say left, right, front, and back?
I think that would be the more common references for a small trailer deck.
building a new deck would have been easier.
Not out of the ordinary to be that way
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Think I'm gonna slip out a little early today. Take'r easy, fellas...

Good afternoon, boys.

Been a busy day. The good news is that I haven't received any rejections today. Also, I got a couple of good leads.

Oh, and I smoked a couple of cigars.

The first one I smoked this morning wasn't on my short list.

Better than the last one I smoked. The rest seems to be improving it.

The 2nd one which I'm currently still smoking was on that short list. I can't really describe it other than a bunch of spice in the first third but I know I like it.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12