Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Day off, nice cigar.
Afternoon Day Off Ogie!  Hope you are enjoying your day with a few nice cigars.
I don't see an Ogie.  Oy yes, Ogie no.
Fixed.
How did you like that Luminosa.  I was as pleasantly impressed  with Luminosa as I was disappointed with the Las Mareas.  Clearly a lighter cigar, but pleasant experience, good flavors and the right amount of sweetness.
It was good but I'm not searching for deals on it.  CH has fallen behind Warped for my money.
I certainly agree with you on that, Warped is turning out some really good stuff.
Had a Maestro Del Tiempo yesterday that was outstanding.

Don't mind buying these sticks in singles to support my local BnMs when they have such in.

I like to hear from you guys to get a thumbs up. Or I buy like a Bella artess where a whole box is still pricey in my mind.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Day off, nice cigar.
looks like there is some of that snow, where you are enjoying your cigar, have fun
im sure it will be there for another month
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Day off, nice cigar.
Afternoon Day Off Ogie!  Hope you are enjoying your day with a few nice cigars.
I don't see an Ogie.  Oy yes, Ogie no.
Fixed.
LOL 😆

I like to hear from you guys to get a thumbs up. Or I buy like a Bella artess where a whole box is still pricey in my mind.
cigarpage had a single vitola up earlier.  Never mind.  Seems there a Last Call offering instead.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.

I think I'll let the cigarbanter domain expire this year and try to get enablingbastards.com instead. 😂

I think I'll let the cigarbanter domain expire this year and try to get enablingbastards.com instead. 😂
Sounds promising but why not run both sites and double your income.

I think I'll let the cigarbanter domain expire this year and try to get enablingbastards.com instead. 😂
Sounds promising but why not run both sites and double your income.
0+0=0

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves

I think I'll let the cigarbanter domain expire this year and try to get enablingbastards.com instead. 😂
Sounds promising but why not run both sites and double your income.
0+0=0
You're forgetting the doubling of the goodwill line item on his balance sheet. Totaling worth it.

Warped don Reynaldo ...... Who has the best price?
Occasionally on the Mash is the best price anywhere using the cat code.  They were on there last week.
They were there over the weekend also, $109/box if memory serves
Sounds about right I paid $90.45 for some there a while back.

I think I'll let the cigarbanter domain expire this year and try to get enablingbastards.com instead. 😂
Sounds promising but why not run both sites and double your income.
0+0=0
You're forgetting the doubling of the goodwill line item on his balance sheet. Totaling worth it.
Nuthin' from nuthin' equals nuthin'.  Making money by not making money?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12