Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Alright boys, time to pull a JSwaykos and pack up early to stop at the liquor store on the way home. Go Falcons!
Later, Fishy.

concrete done, strip forms tomorrow. lumber picked up for porch repair. will start that Monday. time to do paperwork so I can get paid.
Truly the most important part of the job.

BrickHouse toro and coffee.

concrete done, strip forms tomorrow. lumber picked up for porch repair. will start that Monday. time to do paperwork so I can get paid.
Truly the most important part of the job.
problem is I work too cheap.

concrete done, strip forms tomorrow. lumber picked up for porch repair. will start that Monday. time to do paperwork so I can get paid.
Truly the most important part of the job.
problem is I work too cheap.
You'll get no argument from us.

Alright, that'll just about do it for me today. Not sure when I'll be back with training and the new gig coming up next week, but hopefully I won't be gone too long. Until then, keep making American great and go hazzuh yourself!

concrete done, strip forms tomorrow. lumber picked up for porch repair. will start that Monday. time to do paperwork so I can get paid.
This is work at the old homestead, right?  Didn't you have a restraining order or something from there?  Couldn't be repairing a brand new porch....

concrete done, strip forms tomorrow. lumber picked up for porch repair. will start that Monday. time to do paperwork so I can get paid.
Truly the most important part of the job.
problem is I work too cheap.
You'll get no argument from us.
Yea, what he said.

Alright, that'll just about do it for me today. Not sure when I'll be back with training and the new gig coming up next week, but hopefully I won't be gone too long. Until then, keep making American great and go hazzuh yourself!
Have a good one Dave.  On to new adventures!

Well, heck, I may as well call it a week myself.  BBL

concrete done, strip forms tomorrow. lumber picked up for porch repair. will start that Monday. time to do paperwork so I can get paid.
This is work at the old homestead, right?  Didn't you have a restraining order or something from there?  Couldn't be repairing a brand new porch....
no, not the original trailer park I moved to when I got here. the POS trailer park I live in now. old porch for the Maintenance lady here.

Alright, that'll just about do it for me today. Not sure when I'll be back with training and the new gig coming up next week, but hopefully I won't be gone too long. Until then, keep making American great and go hazzuh yourself!
later Dave. good luck next week.

No cigar yet. Forgot I had an accountant/tax appointment.
Oof! Now I have to see if the IRS will take two of my kids instead of a monetary payment. I can't even believe what I owe.

No cigar yet. Forgot I had an accountant/tax appointment.
Oof! Now I have to see if the IRS will take two of my kids instead of a monetary payment. I can't even believe what I owe.
with kids, medical bills, job searches, etc the IRS should owe you.

No cigar yet. Forgot I had an accountant/tax appointment.
Oof! Now I have to see if the IRS will take two of my kids instead of a monetary payment. I can't even believe what I owe.
with kids, medical bills, job searches, etc the IRS should owe you.
Let's just say what I will wind up paying in taxes in 2016 could have bought me a pretty snazzy new car.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14