« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2017, 04:27:56 PM »

If any of you guys are on Instagram and want to hook up inbox me
I have no idea what instargram is, or twitter, FaceBook, or any of those things.
+3/4   I know not how to use them nor am I interested in learning but I do know what they are.

« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2017, 04:30:19 PM »

Pressure washing and Gurkha done for today.  Two more sections of driveway left then to the patio and pool deck next weekend.

« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2017, 04:31:36 PM »

Made it up to 61 degrees.

« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2017, 04:40:36 PM »

Pressure washing and Gurkha done for today.  Two more sections of driveway left then to the patio and pool deck next weekend.
Which Gurkha did you smoke?

« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2017, 04:41:44 PM »

At my third sports stop for today, basketball then baseball now ice hockey. Going to dinner after this and hopefully sleeping in tomorrow

« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2017, 04:42:11 PM »

Pressure washing and Gurkha done for today.  Two more sections of driveway left then to the patio and pool deck next weekend.
Which Gurkha did you smoke?
Smoke it?  I thought he was power washing it.

« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2017, 04:46:13 PM »

Pressure washing and Gurkha done for today.  Two more sections of driveway left then to the patio and pool deck next weekend.
Gurkha?

« Reply #97 on: January 28, 2017, 04:46:44 PM »

If any of you guys are on Instagram and want to hook up inbox me
This is as social media as I get, Rick. Not easy to teach an old dog new tricks.
Pipe and cigar community uses it, nice way to share pics, etc.
I don't disagree. But FYI, you can share pictures here too. And the search feature on the site isn't too bad either.

« Reply #98 on: January 28, 2017, 04:48:02 PM »

Pressure washing and Gurkha done for today.  Two more sections of driveway left then to the patio and pool deck next weekend.
Which Gurkha did you smoke?
Hell if I know, did not see a name on it

« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2017, 04:48:04 PM »

Pressure washing and Gurkha done for today.  Two more sections of driveway left then to the patio and pool deck next weekend.
Gurkha?
I'm as surprised as you Dean

« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2017, 04:48:47 PM »

Pressure washing and Gurkha done for today.  Two more sections of driveway left then to the patio and pool deck next weekend.
Which Gurkha did you smoke?
Hell if I know, did not see a name on it
Was it good?

« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2017, 04:49:00 PM »

Pressure washing and Gurkha done for today.  Two more sections of driveway left then to the patio and pool deck next weekend.
That power washer is the only reason I don't want the warmer weather to come. I guess it's not bad if I do one section at a time.

« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2017, 04:49:54 PM »

If any of you guys are on Instagram and want to hook up inbox me
This is as social media as I get, Rick. Not easy to teach an old dog new tricks.
Pipe and cigar community uses it, nice way to share pics, etc.
I don't disagree. But FYI, you can share pictures here too. And the search feature on the site isn't too bad either.
But the owner is retarded ;D

I read that.

« Reply #103 on: January 28, 2017, 04:51:00 PM »

Pressure washing and Gurkha done for today.  Two more sections of driveway left then to the patio and pool deck next weekend.
Which Gurkha did you smoke?
Hell if I know, did not see a name on it
Was it good?
Yes because Flip gave it to me.

« Reply #104 on: January 28, 2017, 04:55:27 PM »

If any of you guys are on Instagram and want to hook up inbox me
This is as social media as I get, Rick. Not easy to teach an old dog new tricks.
Pipe and cigar community uses it, nice way to share pics, etc.
I don't disagree. But FYI, you can share pictures here too. And the search feature on the site isn't too bad either.

But the owner is retarded ;D

I read that.
Ironically, you posted that incorrectly. But aside from that, whatever do you mean?  ;)