Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 09:40:27 AM »

Morning, all. Last Saturday in the office for the forseeable future.
Good for you but bad for the banter. We may only see a single page next week.
Yeah, we may have to amend the Dave requirement for awhile. Not sure how much I'll be able to banter in the coming weeks.
I'm hoping to be in the same boat soon.
I hope so too, for your sake. Got your eye on something specific?
Not really. So far there's been a lot of talk and zero action. Not much different than my sex life.
Well, here's hoping for you. If I can catch a break, it can happen to anyone.

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 09:45:54 AM »

Morning, all. Last Saturday in the office for the forseeable future.
Good for you but bad for the banter. We may only see a single page next week.
Yeah, we may have to amend the Dave requirement for awhile. Not sure how much I'll be able to banter in the coming weeks.
Understood.  Hopefully you are able to recover better than Yellowstar did!

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2017, 09:46:31 AM »

Morning, all. Last Saturday in the office for the forseeable future.
Good for you but bad for the banter. We may only see a single page next week.
Yeah, we may have to amend the Dave requirement for awhile. Not sure how much I'll be able to banter in the coming weeks.
I'm hoping to be in the same boat soon.
We have our fingers crossed.

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2017, 09:47:20 AM »

Morning, all. Last Saturday in the office for the forseeable future.
Good for you but bad for the banter. We may only see a single page next week.
Yeah, we may have to amend the Dave requirement for awhile. Not sure how much I'll be able to banter in the coming weeks.
I'm hoping to be in the same boat soon.
I hope so too, for your sake. Got your eye on something specific?
Not really. So far there's been a lot of talk and zero action. Not much different than my sex life.
So much for Year of the Cock.

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2017, 09:51:30 AM »

Morning, all. Last Saturday in the office for the forseeable future.
Good for you but bad for the banter. We may only see a single page next week.
Yeah, we may have to amend the Dave requirement for awhile. Not sure how much I'll be able to banter in the coming weeks.
I'm hoping to be in the same boat soon.
I hope so too, for your sake. Got your eye on something specific?
Not really. So far there's been a lot of talk and zero action. Not much different than my sex life.
Well, here's hoping for you. If I can catch a break, it can happen to anyone.
I will likely do some consulting/contracting IT work within the next couple of weeks.

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2017, 09:53:13 AM »

Morning, all. Last Saturday in the office for the forseeable future.
Good for you but bad for the banter. We may only see a single page next week.
Yeah, we may have to amend the Dave requirement for awhile. Not sure how much I'll be able to banter in the coming weeks.
I'm hoping to be in the same boat soon.
I hope so too, for your sake. Got your eye on something specific?
Not really. So far there's been a lot of talk and zero action. Not much different than my sex life.
So much for Year of the Cock.
Hey, the year is just beginning. I'm nothing, if not optimistic.

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2017, 09:59:59 AM »

Morning, all. Last Saturday in the office for the forseeable future.
Good for you but bad for the banter. We may only see a single page next week.
Yeah, we may have to amend the Dave requirement for awhile. Not sure how much I'll be able to banter in the coming weeks.
Understood.  Hopefully you are able to recover better than Yellowstar did!
Well, my choice of bachelor party locales is already infinitely better, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2017, 10:13:21 AM »

Morning, all. Last Saturday in the office for the forseeable future.
Good for you but bad for the banter. We may only see a single page next week.
Yeah, we may have to amend the Dave requirement for awhile. Not sure how much I'll be able to banter in the coming weeks.
Understood.  Hopefully you are able to recover better than Yellowstar did!
Well, my choice of bachelor party locales is already infinitely better, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
I miss Shaun. I hope he pulls a Shank and comes back. You know what I meant, sheesh.

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2017, 10:35:03 AM »

good morning guys. slept great finally. replacing toilet this morningwith lady's husband. hopefully we'll find whether the plug is in the toilet which I doubt or between the flange and cleanout.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going first.

« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2017, 10:36:27 AM »

good morning guys. slept great finally. replacing toilet this morningwith lady's husband. hopefully we'll find whether the plug is in the toilet which I doubt or between the flange and cleanout.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going first.
Sounds like a shitty day to me! Morning, Dean.

« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2017, 10:36:34 AM »

Morning, all. Last Saturday in the office for the forseeable future.
Good for you but bad for the banter. We may only see a single page next week.
Yeah, we may have to amend the Dave requirement for awhile. Not sure how much I'll be able to banter in the coming weeks.
Understood.  Hopefully you are able to recover better than Yellowstar did!
Well, my choice of bachelor party locales is already infinitely better, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
I miss Shaun. I hope he pulls a Shank and comes back. You know what I meant, sheesh.
+1

« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2017, 11:03:46 AM »

good morning guys. slept great finally. replacing toilet this morningwith lady's husband. hopefully we'll find whether the plug is in the toilet which I doubt or between the flange and cleanout.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going first.
Sounds like a shitty day to me! Morning, Dean.
I am hoping the toilet is bad and the pipe is clear.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2017, 11:34:29 AM »

Morning LTG, Dave, Dean, Tony, all.

Happy Saturday!

« Reply #43 on: January 28, 2017, 11:37:40 AM »

good morning guys. slept great finally. replacing toilet this morningwith lady's husband. hopefully we'll find whether the plug is in the toilet which I doubt or between the flange and cleanout.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going first.
Sounds like a shitty day to me! Morning, Dean.
+2

« Reply #44 on: January 28, 2017, 11:38:32 AM »

Morning LTG, Dave, Dean, Tony, all.

Happy Saturday!
Yeah? What's so happy about it?
Logged